- » German Streusel
German Streusel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german streusel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german streusel recipes.
Barbecued Peach Blueberry And Pecan Streusel
What can be more exotic way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon with a bowl of barbecued peach and blueberry streusel? Being a fruity-dessert lover you must not miss this opportunity. So, here is the recipe to learn and prepare this fabulous dish at your own oven. - 126.741
Cinnamon Nut Streusel Coffee Cake
This nut coffee cake is so super simple to make and is absolutely scrumptious! You can use the basic recipe 'as is' or change it up by adding apples, blueberries, or cranberries to the top. Come on, there's no need to buy store-bought when it's this easy! - 116.194
Peach Streusel Cream Cake
1 Grease 2 baking pans, 9x9x2. Line each with a sheet of foil long enough to fit across the bottom and up on two sides with a 1 -inch overhang; grease foil; dust lightly with flour, tapping out any excess.
2 Sift flour, baking powder, soda and salt... - 50.234
Raisin Streusel Bars
1. In medium-size bowl, combine KELLOGG'S Raisin Bran cereal, flours, brown sugar, salt, soda and cinnamon.
2. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs and stir in water.
3. Set aside 1 cup of the... - 50.0765
Breakfast Spice Cake With Streusel Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake dry ingredients.
3. In a small bowl, beat egg and add oil, buttermilk and molasses; beat again.
4. Stir in raisins with the dry ingredients until they are coated.
5.... - 50.0373
Lemon Streusel Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch square baking tin with oil or butter.
3. In a medium bowl, stir condensed milk, lemon zest and juice. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, combine butter and brown sugar, flour and... - 49.3039
Peanut Butter Streusel Cake
Grease and flour a 13" x 9" baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, combine flour and brown sugar.
Mix in peanut butter or margarine until mixture is crumbly.
Remove 1 cup of mixture and set aside.
To remaining mixture,... - 49.0464
Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch round baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, sugar and egg.
4. Blend the egg into the beer in a measuring jar or bowl.
5. Gradually... - 48.4815
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F,190°C or Gas No. 5
2) In a bowl sift flour and baking powder.
3) Cut in butter and rub the mixture.
4) Add sugar and mix.
5) Add whipped egg and milk to it immediately.
6) With a wooden spoon beat gently to... - 48.0438
Fresh Fig Streusel
1) Take a pie plate and coat it with cooking spray. Keep aside. Also Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take the oats, flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Add margarine and blend them well.
3) Take the coated pie plate and pour half of... - 47.9258
Streusel Cinnamon Coffee Cake
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the Streusel mixture and keep aside.
2. Grease a 9"x9"x1 3/4" baking pan using butter.
3. Preheat oven to 375F (187.5C).
4. In a medium sized bowl, using a electric beater,... - 47.6646
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and cream 1/3 cup sugar and 1/4 cup butter in it until light and fluffy.
3) Beat in egg, mixing well.
4) Make a mixture of 2 1/3 cups flour, baking powder, and salt and add it to... - 47.3739
Fresh Apple Streusel Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a nonstick Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a small bowl, mix ingredients for streusel topping until crumbly.
Sprinkle topping over the bottom of prepared Bundt pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, sift together flours,... - 47.2763
Lemon Streusel Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch cake pan with butter or oil.
3. To make the filling, in a bowl, stir together condensed milk, lemon zest and juice.
4. Set aside for later use.
5. For the crust, mixt butter and brown... - 47.1233
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt onto waxed paper.
In large bowl cream butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour mixture alternately with milk.
Fold in blueberries.
Place paper baking cups in each of 12 large muffin pan... - 46.6806
Super Moist Graham Streusel Cake
1) In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, oil, eggs and water together with the beater on low speed. As required, keep scraping the bowl till moistened.
2) Beat the mixture on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour 2 1/3 cups of the batter into a... - 46.549
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
Prepare the vanilla icing. Combine all icing ingredients in small mixing bowl. Stir until smooth and well blended. Adjust for spreading consistency if necessary, adding more milk, or more confectioners' sugar. Keep aside until used.
Prepare Baked Pastry... - 46.4481
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Butter a shallow ovenproof dish.
3) Pare, halve and core the pears; nicely place in the prepared dish.
4) Combine the lemon peel and juice with honey and spoon over the pear halves.
5) In a pan melt... - 45.9718
Streusel Bran Muffins
Streusel Bran Muffins is an amazingly delicious side dish version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Streusel Bran Muffins both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.6951
Pear Almond Streusel Cake
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tart pan or springform pan.
In large bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and eggs; beat well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In small bowl, combine 1 cup flour,... - 45.5941
Streusel Pecan Pie Squares
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredienst for the crust, reserve two cups for topping and press the remaining at the bottom and sides of 15"X10"X1" upto 3/4"; bake it for ten minutes
3. In a large... - 44.8259
Raspberry Streusel Muffins
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg.
In a small bowl, mix sour cream, milk and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture alternately with sour cream mixture just until moistened.
Gently fold in... - 44.8094
Graham Streusel Coffee Cake
Graham Streusel Coffee Cake is a delicious treat for your for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this wonderful Chicken A La King recipe and you will understand.Try it! - 44.7854
Streusel Fruit Bars
Grease a 33 X 23 cm/13 X 9 inch square tin.
In a small saucepan combine the chopped fruits, orange juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon ginger.
Simmer for 5 minutes, remove from the heat, stir in the bananas and cool.
Beat the sugar and butter until light... - 43.4646
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, and stir well.
Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray; sprinkle 1/3 cup walnut mixture into pan.
Set remaining walnut mixture aside.
Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and vegetable oil in a large... - 43.4036
Berry Nice Streusel
Spread filling in ungreased round glass baking dish, 8-inch size.
Sprinkle dry cake mix over filling.
Mix nuts, sugar and cinnamon in a small dish; sprinkle over cake mix.
Microwave butter on HIGH to melt, about 30 seconds.
Dribble over mixture in... - 40.9205
Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add egg, milk and butter; beat well.
Fold in blueberries and pecans.
Spread into a greased 9-in.square baking pan.
In another bowl, combine sugar and flour; cut in the butter until... - 40.3816
Streusel Peach Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a clean large bowl and mix together flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon to form a crumb mixture.
3) Place the crumb mixture equally in the unbaked tart shells, to about 1/3 height of the shells.
4)... - 40.2472
Easy Streusel Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, or square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Beat remaining ingredients in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Spread half of the... - 39.5535
Rut Apple Streusel
Cook rutabaga in small amount of boiling salted water until tender; drain and mash, adding butter.
Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; toss apples in sugar mixture.
Arrange alternate layers of rutabaga and apples in a greased 2-quart casserole, beginning and... - 34.3958
Bottom-line a 21.5 cm (8 1/2 inch) straight-sided sandwich tin with greaseproof paper. Roll out the dough and use to line the tin. Prick with a fork and bake blind in a preheated moderately hot oven (200°C/400°F, Gas Mark 6) for 15 minutes.
Place the dates... - 33.4961
Apple Streusel Muffins
1. Sift flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Measure out 1/2 cup for topping; reserve. Stir apple and 1 teaspoon of the lemon rind into mixture in... - 33.3576
Gooseberry & Almond Streusel Squares
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Line a 27 x 18cm baking tin with baking parchment.
2. Rub the butter into the flour, almonds and sugar to make crumbs, then firmly press two-thirds onto the base and sides of the tin. Toss the gooseberries with the caster... - 33.2523
German Streusel Muffins
German Streusel Muffins is a delicious muffin that tantalizes your taste buds. I often bake then for my husband and me. Try this brilliant German Streusel Muffins recipe. - 31.767
Mix all ingredients well and sprinkle half the mixture on batter in pan.
Add remaining batter and sprinkle nut mixture over top.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. - 26.6048
Cut margarine into flour, brown sugar and spices until crumbly; stir in nuts. - 25.0827
Blend with dough blender to make crumb consistency.
Return to oven and bake about 20 minutes more.
Cool, then chill before serving. - 23.2789
Blueberry Streusel Muffin
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 12 muffin pan with liners and set aside.
2. For Streusel Topping - in a small bowl, mix all toppings ingredients together until topping is light and crumbly. Set aside.
3. For Muffin – In a... - 0
German Streusel Recipes By Category
German Streusel Ingredient: