- » German Steak Marinade
German Steak Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german steak marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german steak marinade recipes.
Sauerbraten (german Pot Roast)
Combine first 8 ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil, and remove from heat.
Pour over beef in glass, stainless or earthenware bowl, and cover tightly.
Refrigerate from 24 hours to as long as 4 days.
Turn meat occasionally.
To cook, remove meat from marinade... - 42.9712
Grilled Sauerbraten Steak
In small bowl, combine steak sauce and wine.
Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/2 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, heat remaining steak sauce mixture, water, margarine and cookie... - 34.9561
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. In a large and deep dish, place roast.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups beer, onion, lemon peel and seasonings and pour over pork so that it covers the meat.
3. Cover and place the meat in the refrigerator and allow it to marinate for 1 to 2 days,... - 44.2585
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) Rub the meat with salt and ginger, place in the large bowl.
3) In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water, onions, pickling spice, bay leaves, peppercorn, cloves and sugar, bring to boil.
4) Cool... - 45.4677
Sauerbraten Style Stir Ery
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For marinade, stir together water, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, crushed peppercorns, and ginger.
Stir in onion, lemon slices, cloves, and bay leaf.
Add beef, stirring to coat well.
Cover and... - 45.7241
Edith Adams' Bavarian
Trim the chuck and cut into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Combine the vinegar and 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the water; add the meat cubes and marinate several hours or overnight.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over low heat; add the onions and garlic.
Cover; cook until the... - 42.4403