- » German Snack
German Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german snack recipes.
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
For all the home bakers, here comes another delicious recipe of Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels. This is a time tested recipe from Aunt Annie and it is a perfect combo when served with an espresso or your favorite coffee. Take a look at this video for more details. - 130.98
Here is a delicious sandwich to make with corned beef. You will need sauerkraut for this. You can use store bought or make your own. Sauerkraut is quite simple to make and is always tastier when made at home! This sandwich is traditionally made with rye... - 122.787
Cinnamon Nut Streusel Coffee Cake
This nut coffee cake is so super simple to make and is absolutely scrumptious! You can use the basic recipe 'as is' or change it up by adding apples, blueberries, or cranberries to the top. Come on, there's no need to buy store-bought when it's this easy! - 118.128
Gluten-free Snicker Doodle Blondies
For gluten intolerant gluten free patients, it can be very difficult to find good desserts. This gluten free dessert recipe should be the first choice. Everyone will love the combination of cinnamon with the bars to create the lovely dessert. This one is a... - 117.188
German Chocolate Cookies
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for German Chocolate Cookies. - 117.097
Talk about German fast food and here we are with the Currywurst. The streets of Germany have vendors selling this quick bite. 'Currywurst' simply means curried sausage. It is quick and simple and everyone loves it! Watch and learn this recipe from this video.... - 116.794
Traditional Pfeffenuse Cookie
Would like to try out Pfeffenuse which are traditional German cookie that are absolutely delicious. Watch this excellent video that shares this fabulous recipe along with great tips and wonderful techniques. Try out these cookie coming holidays and enjoy! - 110.623
Beef Burgers With Baked Potatoes
Believe me , homemade beef burgers are so much better compared to cafe burgers. Chef kevein shares his own recipe which is Quick to make, tasty to eat and healthy when made with good quality beef. This is a meal all the family will enjoy and it goes well with... - 108.76
Gluten Free Quiche With Three Cheeses
This video is for all those who know people with gluten allergy or wish to aviod gluten in food. The chef uses simple and available ingredients to make the crust and quiche gluten free. Watch the video and enjoy. - 105.143
Blueberry Streusel Muffin
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 12 muffin pan with liners and set aside.
2. For Streusel Topping - in a small bowl, mix all toppings ingredients together until topping is light and crumbly. Set aside.
3. For Muffin – In a... - 100.973
Kachelfleischburger - english Grill- and BBQ-recipe. Thanks for watching! - 96.0883
German Quark Christ Stollen ( Fruitloaf )
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 338 degrees.
2) Put all the ingredients for the fruit loaf in a large bowl. Mix well and make into a dough.
3) On a table or the kitchen counter, sprinkle some flour and knead the dough on it for about 3... - 88.4588
A Baker's Odyssey: Schwabisch Pretzels
Schwabisch pretzels, as the name suggests, is a yummy, thin, tangy, crackly kind of German pretzels that often has think, chewy filling. Greg patent shows how to make this delicacy at home and top it with sesame, pumpkin seeds, poppy, etc. A glossy, slightly... - 73.7598
Literally translated from German, the name Pfeffernüsse means pepper nuts! These cookies bring together some varied flavors including pepper and anise! Traditionally prepared during Christmas, these are a great snack. Remembner to plan ahead when making... - 52.9708
Cherry Icebox Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets with butter
3. Dry the cherries by patting them on paper towels and keep aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric... - 51.8233
German Coffee Braid
You will need to use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over 1/4 cup butter,... - 50.5868
German's Chocolate Drop Cookies
German's Chocolate Drop Cookies are great to be served for festive occasions. This recipe will come as a pleasant surprise to you. Cookies wrapped in chocolate glaze taste heavenly. German's chocolate drop cookies makes it a special occasion, each time you... - 50.4381
German Chocolate Cookies
German Chocolate Cookies are so special that you can bake them for the Holidays. The chocolate and nuts make them crunchy and chocolaty. They are soft and chewy. German chocolate cookies look just wonderful. You can't resist eating them. - 49.7411
1) In a mixing basin, sift the flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
2) Peel, core and slice the apples and coarsely chop the walnuts.
3) Mix with the sultanas, sugar and cinnamon or mixed spice.
4) Mix together the egg, water... - 49.3643
German's Chocolate Drop Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, put chocolate and heat it by placing over the hot water.
3. Once the chocolate melts, allow it to cool.
4. Blend shortening and slowly add sugar to it until a light and creamy... - 49.206
Coconut Raspberry Linzer Bars
1. Grind the almonds in a food processor or chopper into a fine meal.
2. Grease a 11-inch X 7 inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, ground almonds,... - 49.1885
To make the cookies: Combine flour, cottage cheese, butter and margarine in bowl; mix well.
Chill, covered, overnight.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine pecans and brown sugar in bowl; mix well.
Divide dough into 6 portions.
Roll each portion into 12-inch... - 49.0746
German Bundt Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
2) In a bowl whip together butter and sugar till creamy. Add in the eggs yolks, beating one at a time.
3) Add in almond flavoring, vanilla extract and mix well.
4) Sift the... - 48.9738
Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch round baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, sugar and egg.
4. Blend the egg into the beer in a measuring jar or bowl.
5. Gradually... - 48.6938
Raisin Streusel Bars
1. In medium-size bowl, combine KELLOGG'S Raisin Bran cereal, flours, brown sugar, salt, soda and cinnamon.
2. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs and stir in water.
3. Set aside 1 cup of the... - 48.6258
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. In saucepan bring to a boil combining honey, molasses and sugar.
4. Remove from heat, add butter and cool.
5. Beat in lemon juice, egg, lemon peel and orange... - 48.3508
1. Preheat an oven at 162.55C (325F).
2. Place parchment paper/ wax paper on 2 15 inch x 10 inch baking dishes/ trays.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 48.3283
German Drop Doughnuts
Here is a great German Drop Doughnuts recipe. Treat your near and dear ones to this amazing snack, topped with whipped cream or chocolate sauce. Well flavored with cinnamon and applesauce, this is a great option for a midday snack. - 48.0956
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the eggs, sugar and grated lemon rind together, beating them thoroughly with the aid of an electric mixer for 15 minutes.
3) Add the peel,... - 48.0936
1. Heat milk to scalding point and stir in sugar, salt and shortening. Keep aside to cool to lukewarm
2. Grease an 1 ½ quarter baking dish or ring mold with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F 15 minutes before baking... - 48.0206
German Chocolate Cookies
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 375° F
2) Take a bowl and add the eggs to it, beating them thoroughly.
3) Add the sugar by beating constantly until it becomes thick.
4) Sift flour along with cinnamon, salt and baking powder.
5)... - 47.8821
The Non Traditional Pfeffernusse
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Into a large basin, sift together the flour with baking soda, salt and all the spices. Set aside until required.
3. Line 2-3 baking sheets with wax paper.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F before... - 47.7759
Noel Fruit Cookies(lebkuchen)
Beat egg; add brown sugar and beat till fluffy.
Stir in honey and molasses.
Sift together dry ingredients; add to first mixture; mix well.
Stir in fruits, peels, nuts.
Chill several hours or overnight.
On lightly floured surface, roll to 1/4 inch.
Cut in... - 47.5613
Lemon Streusel Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch cake pan with butter or oil.
3. To make the filling, in a bowl, stir together condensed milk, lemon zest and juice.
4. Set aside for later use.
5. For the crust, mixt butter and brown... - 47.3549
German Black Bread
Combine the first four ingredients.
Heat the next five ingredients until warm (100-120 degrees), stirring to melt the butter.
Add to the first mixture; beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
Scrape the bowl and beat for 3 minutes on high.
Stir in 3 - 3-1/3 cups... - 47.2588
Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until the mixture is light and creamy.
Sift together the flour, salt, spices and pepper.
Add 1/2 cup of the dry ingredients to the butter mix-ture.
Stir in half the beaten eggs and mix thoroughly.
Stir in the... - 47.1346
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt onto waxed paper.
In large bowl cream butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour mixture alternately with milk.
Fold in blueberries.
Place paper baking cups in each of 12 large muffin pan... - 46.8958
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix thoroughly shortening, sugar, egg, molasses, anise oil and water.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Knead dough until of right consistency for molding.
Shape dough by level teaspoonfuls into balls.
Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking... - 46.8411
1. In small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat. Add granulated sugar, 1 cup butter and the salt, stirring until dissolved. Let cool to lukewarm (a drop on wrist won't feel warm).
2. In large bowl that has been... - 46.838
Super Moist Graham Streusel Cake
1) In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, oil, eggs and water together with the beater on low speed. As required, keep scraping the bowl till moistened.
2) Beat the mixture on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour 2 1/3 cups of the batter into a... - 46.7654
Mix gelatin with 1/3 cup sugar and the salt.
Drain cherries; reserve juice.
Beat juice with egg yolks and stir mixture into gelatin.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Add almond extract and food coloring.
Fold in... - 46.7243
Lebkuchen Honey Bars
Heat honey and sugar to dissolve sugar.
Remove from heat, pour into a bowl and beat in peels, spices, egg white and milk.
Stir in flours and baking soda.
Stir in almonds and dried fruit.
Spread into a lightly greased 11" x 7" pan.
Brush top with... - 46.4314
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small saucepan, heat the rum and pour over the raisins in a small bowl, keep aside.
3) In a small saucepan, warm 1/2 cup milk, mix with 1 teaspoon granulated sugar and yeast in a small bowl and... - 46.3578
Stollen Or German Fruit Bread
Mash the yeast and water to a paste and set aside in a warm, draught-free place until the mixture is frothy.
Meanwhile, scald the milk.
Remove from the heat and add the butter.
When it has melted, set aside to cool to lukewarm.
Sift the flour, salt and spices... - 46.3501
Home Made German Strollen
Stir the yeast and 1/4 teaspoon sugar into the warm milk until well mixed, then add 1/2 cup of the flour.
Cover and leave in a warm place until mixture is frothy.
This will take about 20 minutes for compressed yeast and 30 minutes for dry yeast.
Mix the... - 46.3044
German Strollen With Candied Fruit
Combine raisins, mixed fruits, currants, and rum; set aside.
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring... - 46.0273
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the oil, sugar, salt, 4 eggs and 4 cups of flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a firm dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place... - 45.9474
Stuttgart Onion Tart
To prepare crust Dissolve yeast and honey in water.
Let stand a few minutes.
Add salt and oil, then the flours gradually; mix with spoon, then by hand.
Knead dough on floured board for 5 minutes; additional flour may be necessary to prevent dough from... - 45.9139
1) In a bowl, combine yeast to lukewarm water until the yeast dissolves.
2) In a saucepan, add salt and bring the water to boil.
3) Add potatoes to boil until tender.
4) Drain water by reserving 1 cup.
5) In a large mixing bowl, pour in the... - 45.8245
Spice Cookies Spekulatius
Combine dry ingredients.
Cut in margarine.
Stir in egg white and milk.
Mix to form a dough.
Roll out dough to 1/4" thickness.
Cut out cookies with a 3" cookie cutter.
Or press dough into a well-floured wooden Spekulatius mold, cut away excess dough and flip... - 45.7637
1 For the dough: in a food processor, process the flour, almonds, and salt until the nuts are finely ground, almost a flour.
2 In a medium bowl, beat the butter with a handheld electric mixer on high speed just until smooth.
3 On low... - 45.5153
Beat egg whites until just stiff.
Add yolks and sugar and beat by hand or at low speed with an electric mixer for 10 minutes.
Add crushed ammonium carbonate and lemon rind.
Then add the sifted dry ingredients.
Mix well, add the citron and almonds last.
Roll... - 45.3692
Boil honey, brown sugar and water 5 minutes.
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda and spices.
Reserve about 1 cup of the flour mixture to dredge fruits.
Add eggs to cooled sugar mixture, then add sifted dry ingredients and mix... - 45.2249
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the butter, icing sugar, egg yolk and vanilla essence. Beat well together will the mixture is light and fluffy.
3) Sift in the flour and then fold it in, along with the... - 44.797
German Almond Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
In medium saucepan, heat sugar, margarine and 2 tablespoons milk to boiling, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in almonds and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract.
Cool while... - 44.6355
1) Halve the pepper, discard ribs and seeds.
2) Cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips.
3) Peel onions and cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
4) In a large skillet heat oil.
5) Add green pepper and onion and cook and stir over medium heat for... - 44.6264
Spoon the kirsch over the raisins, mix well, cover and set aside.
Stir the yeast into the lukewarm milk until well mixed, add 1 teaspoon of the sugar and leave for 10 minutes until frothy.
Thickly butter a large 8 3/4-inch Kugelhopf or fluted tube pan and... - 44.6174
German Chocolate Caramel Bars
In a bowl, combine cake mix and oats; cut in butter until crumbly.
Set aside 1 cup.
Stir the egg into remaining oat mixture (mixture will be crumbly).
Press into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until almost set.
Cool... - 44.5459
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3 Add the almond essence and beat.
4. Add the cashewnuts and seived flour and mix well. The mixture will form into a soft dough.
5. Knead the dough for a minute.
6. Roll... - 44.4946
Mix and sift flour, soda, salt, and spices; stir in seeds, then orange peel and citron which have been put through coarse blade of food chopper.
Work butter with a spoon until fluffy and creamy.
Then add the powdered sugar.
Add well-beaten egg yolks and lemon... - 44.4015
German Beef Rolls
Lay steaks on flat surface.
Spread each with mustard; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Divide pickles, salt pork, and onion among steaks as shown.
Roll up steaks jelly-roll fashion; secure with beef-roll clamps, toothpicks, or thread.
Heat oil in heavy... - 44.2516
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
In a bowl, cream the butter and 1 cup (100 g) of the powdered sugar to form a smooth mixture; add the egg yolk and salt, together with the vanilla pith.
Mix in the flour.
Let this rich... - 44.1625
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Sieve in flour with sugar, salt and baking powder.
3. Using two knives or pastry blender, rub butter into cornmeal consistency and use to dot the sides and bottom of a 9 inch greased cake pan.
4. Arrange... - 44.1439
German Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
In heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, milk, 1/2 cup butter, vanilla and egg yolks; blend well.
Cook over medium heat for 10 to 13 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring frequently.
Stir in coconut and pecans.
Remove from heat.
Cool to room... - 44.1157
Stir the yeast and sugar into the lukewarm milk until well mixed and leave for 5-10 minutes until frothy.
Sift the flour into a bowl, stir in the yeast liquid, the beaten egg and the melted fat, mix to a dough and knead until it pulls away cleanly from the... - 43.9433
1. Preheat oven to 450°F
2. In a bowl sift together first 4 ingredients, stir in caraway seeds.
3. Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Add buttermilk, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 43.7173
Our Best Wurst
1) Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together jalapeno, salt, wine, sugar, chilli powder, Italian seasoning, pepper, cumin and oregano. Add in ground beef and mix to coat the meat completely. Set aside in the fridge for 24... - 43.59
Beat whole eggs till thick.
Add sugar gradually, beating well between each addition until all is combined and then beat well for about 15 minutes.
This makes the finished cookies fine grained and light.
Add the anise oil and blend.
Fold in the flour... - 43.3922
Crispy Sugar Cookies
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients until just blended (lowest speed if... - 43.3153
Pfeffernusse German Peppernuts
Sift flour with spices and set aside.
Beat eggs until frothy, slowly add sugar, and continue beating until thick and lemon colored.
Slowly mix in flour, then almonds and fruit peel.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 2-3 days.
When ready to bake, preheat oven to... - 43.2104
1) In a mixing bowl, beat together butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
2) Add flour and corn starch, sifted together to this mixture and stir until well incorporated.
3) Chill it for about 30 minutes and roll out into 1/8 inch... - 43.128
Dilly Beef Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream.
2) Fold in the pickle and dill weed.
3) Smear one side of each bread slice liberally with the cheese mixture.
4) Arrange few slices of meat, lettuce leaf and tomato slice over 4 bread slices.
5)... - 42.9783
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Dissolve baking powder in milk in cup; mix well.
Cream brown sugar and butter in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Add egg; mix well.
Stir in baking powder mixture and wine.
Add pineapple, cherries, pecans and mixture of... - 42.9339
1. In a medium bowl, mix together melted Crisco, egg and milk.
2. In another bowl, mix all dry ingredients and stir into the milk mixture to form a batter.
3. In a deep wok, heat Crisco 375° Fahrenheit.
4. Dip frankfurters in batter and... - 42.8941
Pass the hamburger meat and ground pork through a food grinder along with the onion and the parsley.
Add the eggs, salt, pepper, caraway seeds or grated lemon peel, melted butter and flour.
Knead with your fingers until the ingredients are thoroughly... - 42.4485
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
Beat the egg whites stiff, gradually trickling in about 2/3 of the powdered sugar.
Gently fold in the remaining sugar, vanilla pith, and the chopped walnuts.
With a teaspoon dipped in... - 42.4092
1.In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt, mix thoroughly
2.Now beat the whole eggs and egg yolk together, keep beating in the sugar thoroughly
3.Also beat in the milk, shortening and grated rind
4.Now bled in the dry ingredients in the... - 41.973
1. Heat honey to boiling in a small saucepan; pour into a large bowl; cool about 30 minutes.
2. Stir in brown sugar, egg and lemon rind and juice; blend well.
3. Sift flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger, cloves and baking soda onto waxed paper.
4.... - 41.9086
Frosted Orange Drops
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Cream shortening with sugar, salt, and egg yolks until light; mix in orange rind and juice.
Sift flour with baking powder, and stir into creamed mixture; mix in nuts.
Drop from a teaspoon onto greased baking sheets, spacing 2"... - 41.8859
German Date Squares
Preheat oven to 250° F.
Cream butter until light, add sugar and continue creaming until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and mix into batter.
Stir in walnuts, dates, and vanilla.
Spoon... - 41.605
Stir sugar into beaten egg yolks.
Beat whites until stiff, add to egg yolks and sugar, and stir vigorously for 10 minutes either by hand or on an electric mixer using slow speed.
Crush ammonium carbonate thoroughly and add to mixture, along with anise oil and... - 41.3617
Reuben On Rye Bread Sandwich
1) Through a sieve, drain sauerkraut. Place on towels until very day.
2) In a slow cooker arrange sauerkraut.
3) Place a layer of corned beef slices over sauerkraut.
4) Put a layer of top cheese slices on top.
5) Cook covered on low 3-4... - 41.316
German Apple Muffins
1) Heat the oven.
2) In mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together and mix well.
3) Make a well in center of the mixture.
4) In another bowl beat egg, milk and oil to blend.
5) Add shredded apple.
6) Pour the apple... - 41.1969
1. Lightly grease cookie sheets and spinkle with anise seeds.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
3. Beat eggs until thick and piled softly.
4. Add confectioners' sugar and lemon peel gradually, beating until thoroughly combined.
5. Beat... - 41.0551
Rich Chicken Cordon Bleu
1) Mix the flour with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2) Dry the frozen chicken breasts and make a pocket sized opening in each of them.
3) Place the ham and cheese slices into the pockets.
4) Allow the chicken breasts to be dusted with... - 40.9252
Spicy Persimmon Pudding
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Sift flour with sugar, soda, salt, and spices into a large bowl.
Mix persimmons with eggs, milk, and butter and add to dry ingredients, a little at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into a greased 13"x9"x2" pan and bake,... - 40.3743
Combine ground beef, ground pork, and onion.
Beat egg lightly and mix into the meat mixture with bread crumbs, 1 cup of the half-and-half, salt, pepper, brown sugar, allspice, and nutmeg.
Shape into small balls 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
In a frying pan brown... - 40.3685
1. Into a large mixing bowl add braunschweiger after peeling off its casing.
2. Use a fork to break up the sausage meat
3. Add to it mayonnaise or salad dressing and lemon juice.
4. Mix lightly but thoroughly with the fork.
5. You can make and... - 40.2602
This German Cookies is an irresistible snack recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering German Cookies with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 39.9244
1. Heat a medium-size frying pan with butter or margarine. Saute onion until golden.
2. Take the pan away from heat; mix in sugar, mustard, cloves, honey and vinegar.
3. Dip knackwursts with sauce in pan, line them in a single layer.
4. Cover the lid... - 39.7634
Easy Streusel Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, or square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Beat remaining ingredients in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Spread half of the... - 39.7629
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease pan.
Melt caramels in double boiler with 16 cup evaporated milk, stirring occasionally.
In a medium mixing bowl, blend together dry cake mix, margarine, and 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
Pour 1/2 of cake mixture into prepared... - 38.7171
German Apple Cake
Beat eggs and salad oil until toamy.
Add flour, cinnamon, vanilla, soda, and salt; mix well.
Add diced apples and nuts.
Pour into a greased, floured pan.
Bake 45-60 minutes at 350°. - 38.6484
Beat eggs with hand or electric beater until light.
Then stir in the sugar, and beat with a spoon until thoroughly combined.
Add lemon rind and flour, which has been sifted with baking powder, and mix thoroughly.
Chill until easy to handle; then roll out to... - 38.4443
German Nut Cookies
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add sugar gradually and continue beating until stiff.
Stir in lemon rind and cinnamon.
Set aside about 1/3 of this mixture.
Stir ground nuts into remaining egg white mixture.
Pat nut dough out 1/3 inch (1 centimeter) thick, on... - 38.2794
1)Use a large bowl and dissolve yeast and sugar in warm beer and mix it.
2)Further add flour, and mix until blended.
3)Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead it for 8 to 10 minutes until dough is smooth and elastic.
4)Place dough in a... - 38.2279
German Snack Recipes By Category