- » German Sandwich
German Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german sandwich recipes.
Here is a delicious sandwich to make with corned beef. You will need sauerkraut for this. You can use store bought or make your own. Sauerkraut is quite simple to make and is always tastier when made at home! This sandwich is traditionally made with rye... - 120.851
1) Halve the pepper, discard ribs and seeds.
2) Cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips.
3) Peel onions and cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
4) In a large skillet heat oil.
5) Add green pepper and onion and cook and stir over medium heat for... - 44.4245
1) In a medium saucepan, add the sauerkraut, apple and sugar, bring to a boil, then simmer covered for 15 minutes, drain well.
2) In a medium frying pan, horizontally split and saute the sausages in the butter or margarine, until lightly browned.
3)... - 42.9341
Smoked Turkey Reuben Wrap
1. Combine mayonnaise and ketchup in a bowl.
2. Place tortilla on a flat surface. Spread with mayonnaise mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Add turkey, sauerkraut, and cheese. Roll or fold tortilla.
3. When ready to eat, heat in microwave until cheese melts,... - 26.3914
German Potato Salad Sandwiches
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the ingredients and the utensils required for the cooking. MAKING 2) In a saucepan, place the eggs and cover... - 25.2831
Combine first 4 ingredients; spread butter mixture on both sides of each bread slice.
Top each of 4 slices bread with 1 slice ham, 1 slice cheese, then second slice of bread.
Brown on medium-hot griddle till cheese melts, about 10 minutes, turning once. - 20.7515
German Sandwich Recipes By Category