- » German Sandwich
German Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german sandwich recipes.
Bratwurst With Sauerkraut
Try this simple veg version of bratwurst with sauerkraut served as a sandwich on whole grain bread with mustard. Several companies make this type of veggie link - some are vegan, others contain egg whites - so be certain to check the ingredients on the... - 120.282
1) Halve the pepper, discard ribs and seeds.
2) Cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips.
3) Peel onions and cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
4) In a large skillet heat oil.
5) Add green pepper and onion and cook and stir over medium heat for... - 44.1366
1) In a medium saucepan, add the sauerkraut, apple and sugar, bring to a boil, then simmer covered for 15 minutes, drain well.
2) In a medium frying pan, horizontally split and saute the sausages in the butter or margarine, until lightly browned.
3)... - 42.9141
German Potato Salad Sandwiches
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the ingredients and the utensils required for the cooking. MAKING 2) In a saucepan, place the eggs and cover... - 25.8759
Combine first 4 ingredients; spread butter mixture on both sides of each bread slice.
Top each of 4 slices bread with 1 slice ham, 1 slice cheese, then second slice of bread.
Brown on medium-hot griddle till cheese melts, about 10 minutes, turning once. - 20.7229
You May Also Like!
Hot Rueben Sandwiches
1) Take a 2-1/2-cup bowl and mix together all ingredients, except bread in it.
2) Toss the ingredients lightly so that they are coated well with dressing.
3) On a serving platter, arrange 4 to 6 slices of bread (depending on size) and pour over filling... - 37.7183
Spread toast with margarine.
Arrange lettuce leaves on toast.
Top with tomatoes, braunschweiger and onion.
Mix mayonnaise, chili sauce and relish; spoon about 2 tablespoons over top of each. - 33.0311
In a small bowl combine the salad dressing or mayonnaise and mustard.
Spread the mixture on one side of each piece of the rye or pumpernickel toast.
Top half the slices of toast with 2 slices braunschweiger and 2 half-slices Swiss cheese.
Broil sandwiches 4... - 33.6651
Sweet Sour Sandwiches
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a medium saucepan, prepare sweet-sour sauce mix according to package... - 26.3861
Spread 2 tablespoons Russian dressing on one side of each of 4 slices of bread.
Place 1 cheese slice on each bread slice.
Divide sauerkraut and corned beef among sandwiches.
Spread mustard on remaining 4 slices of bread, and place on top of sandwiches,... - 34.4868
Chicken Reuben Sandwich
1. To prepare the apple core, peel and cut it into 1/2-inch dice and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Draining the beets, rinse them under cold water, drain them again and pat them dry.
3. Toss the beets together with the apples in the bowl... - 46.087
Dilly Beef Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream.
2) Fold in the pickle and dill weed.
3) Smear one side of each bread slice liberally with the cheese mixture.
4) Arrange few slices of meat, lettuce leaf and tomato slice over 4 bread slices.
5)... - 41.1913
1) Preheat browning dish at HIGH for 4 minutes or according to manufacturer's directions.
2) Spread butter on one side of each bread slice. Use Thousand Island dressing to spread on the other side.
3) Evenly arrange corned beef, cheese,... - 39.551
Authentic Reuben Sandwiches
1. In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, green pepper, and chili sauce. Spread about 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on each bread slice. Top each of 4 bread slices with 1 slice Swiss cheese, one-fourth of corned beef, one-fourth of sauerkraut, and another... - 31.922
Open Face Ham And Cheese Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, mix mustard with honey.
2. On each bread slice, spread half of mustard mixture and top with half of the ham and cheese.
3. Take half of the strawberries and decoratively arrange on each slice of bread.
4. Diagonally cut each slice... - 35.5942
Liverwurst Salad Sandwich
1) Take a small bowl, with the help of a fork, mash the liverwurst.
2) Now add celery, pickle, mayonnaise, and pepper,then fold the mixture well.
3) Evenly spread half of liverwurst mixture on each slice of toast and cover 1 slice with lettuce leaves... - 37.383