- » German Salad Dressing
German Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german salad dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german salad dressing recipes.
Roast Hen Turkey With German Style Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Rub salt and pepper on inside and out of turkey.
3. Seal the body cavities with a skewer or stitch with needle and kitchen thread.
4. Place trussed turkey, breast-side down, on roasting rack over a pan... - 46.0656
German Spinach Salad With Sweet Sour Dressing
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces; place in a large salad bowl.
Fry bacon crisp; drain and crumble.
To bacon drippings, add vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper.
Heat to boiling.
Pour over spinach; toss lightly.
Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and... - 38.2054
Hot German Salad Dressing (germany)
Combine fat, salt and vinegar; bring to a boil.
Beat egg and sugar well; pour into fat and vinegar.
Cook to boiling point; stir well.
Serve over potato salad or cole slaw. - 23.7446
You May Also Like!
Spinach Salad Dressing And Dip
Thoroughly rinse, drain, and remove stems from spinach.
Place spinach in the jar of an electric blender (it will need to be packed down).
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and blend until smooth, 30 to 60 seconds, turning blender on and off.
Use as a salad... - 31.9572
Spinach Salad With Tofu Dressing
Place tofu in a blender.
Add remaining dressing ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
Place spinach, bacon, mushrooms, and almonds in a salad bowl.
Pour dressing over salad and toss until spinach is evenly coated. - 37.9854
Spinach Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1. In a large bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, and garlic. Add spinach.
2. Shred or finely chop eggs. Scatter eggs, croutons, and cheese onto spinach.
3. Mix salad, adding salt and pepper to taste. - 29.2607
Warm Spinach Salad With Crispy Onions And Boar Bacon Dressing
1)For preparing the dressing, mix together vinegar, garlic, parsley and bacon.
2)Gradually add in the oil and stir to incorporate well. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
3)For making salad, add salt and pepper to flour.
4)Coat onion slices with... - 44.7648
Red Cabbage And Beet Slaw Salad With Currant Dressing
1) In a salad bowl, mix cabbage and beets, and sprinkle with walnuts.
2) Heat a small pot, add currants, water, lemon juice, vinegar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve sugar and transfer... - 44.5022
Red Cabbage Slaw With Dill Yogurt Dressing
Remove the outer leaves, and rinse and dry the cabbage.
Remove the core and finely grate the cabbage (which can be done in a food processor).
Mix the dressing ingredients until well-blended.
Combine with the cabbage.
Chill an hour or more before serving. - 34.2565
German Spinach Salad
1. Tear spinach into bite-sized pieces, place in a large bowl. Add onion and mushrooms,- set aside. Combine sesame seeds and remaining ingredients in a jar. Cover jar tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour dressing over salad,- toss well. - 31.3369
Hot German Potato Salad
A hot German potato salad is always a good answer for a quick and healthy meal, when you don't have enough time to prepare a full meat but you have to get nutritious food. Amy shows how you can get this special meal prepared in no time when running short of... - 94.0785
Hot German Potato Salad
This zesty salad with potatoes, onion, sauerkraut and bacon, dressed with a warm bacon-vinegar dressing is a terrific side dish to take to church lunches, potlucks, get-togethers and picnics. This one is always a crowd pleaser and vanishes quickly so make a... - 106.396
Fruit Salad With Nuts German Style
Scoop out melon with melon bailer.
Cut peel from oranges; remove white membrane; slice crosswise.
Cut grapes in half; remove seeds.
Line glass bowl with lettuce leaves; arrange melon, oranges, grapes, and walnuts in layers on top lettuce.
Mix and blend well... - 38.2085
German Salad Dressing Recipes By Category
German Salad Dressing Dish: