- » German Rye
German Rye Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german rye recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german rye recipes.
Dark German Rye Bread
This Dark German Rye Bread tastes awesome ! Serve slices of this Dark German Rye Bread with delicious toppings or garnishings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are always welcome ! - 42.3769
German Dark Rye Bread
In large bowl combine all-purpose flour, cocoa, yeast, and caraway seed.
Heat and stir molasses, butter, sugar, 2 cups water, and 1 tablespoon salt till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat... - 41.1224
German Sour Rye
Combine sour-dough starter with all liquids and 6 cups of rye flour and mix well.
Let stand in warm place at least 3 hours (the longer it stands, the more sour the taste).
Set aside and refrigerate 1 cup of mixture as sourdough starter for next... - 36.7937
You May Also Like!
Sweet Caraway-rye Bread
Now to give you a recipe which you will find nowhere else! This recipe uses whole grain wheat and rye flours. The bread is sweetened and also has whole caraway seeds! A unique bread that can surely get you addicted! Watch this step-by-step video and try it... - 129.606
German Kraut 'n Rye Loaves
Grease large cookie sheet.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 3 cups all purpose flour, cocoa, caraway seed, salt and yeast; blend well.
In small saucepan, heat beer, milk, molasses and oil until very warm (120 to... - 42.8653
Easy German Pumpernickel Bread
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, molasses, lemon rind, caraway seeds, kelp, tamari and carob powder; also dissolve yeast in the potato stock
2. Add scalded milk into the mixture and , when luke warm, add yeast solution, gluten flour and a cup... - 46.1384
Simple Sour Rye Bread
1) In a mixing bowl, combine 7 cups of flour, water and sourdough starter.
2) Let stand covered in a warm place for 8 hours or overnight.
3) Then, add the remaining flour. Mix well.
4) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5) In oiled pans,... - 38.8774
Partially cook the bacon between layers of paper towels in the Radarange oven 4 to 5 minutes.
Put bacon, cheese, and onion through fine blade of food grinder.
Blend in mustard and mayonnaise.
Spread thinly on slices of party rye; arrange on paper plates or... - 27.9573
1. Preheat oven to 450°F
2. In a bowl sift together first 4 ingredients, stir in caraway seeds.
3. Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Add buttermilk, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 45.1664
Dark Rye Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Take a small bowl with warm water, dissolve yeast and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes for yeast mixture to turn bubbly.
3. Place a saucepan with buttermilk on medium heat and heat it. Transfer to a... - 48.3256
Rye And Caraway Bread
1. Combine the flours, yeast, salt and caraway seeds in the bowl of a food mixer and make a well in the centre. Add the water and molasses and set the mixer to low. Work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the... - 35.6962
Rye Herb Bread
1 In a bowl, add seasonings to creamed butter; mix well.
2 On each slice of bread, spread mixture generously and reassemble the loaf.
3 Wrap in aluminum foil and heat in 400°Fahrenheit oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
4 Can be served with... - 38.1698
Healthy Rye Pumpernickel Bread
1)Dissolve active dry yeast in lukewarm potato stock.
2)In a large mixing bowl, mix oil, lemon rind, molasses, caraway seeds, tamari, kelp and carob powder.
3)Heat milk and add to mixing bowl ingredients and mix well.
4)Add gluten flour, 1 cup of whole... - 46.713
German Rye Recipes By Category