- » German Puff Pastry
German Puff Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german puff pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german puff pastry recipes.
German Puff Pastry Cookies
Blend flour and confectioners' sugar; chill.
Add potato and mix gently with a fork.
Cut in butter until pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle extract over mixture, a few drops at a time, mixing lightly with fork (dough should be crumbly).
Shape dough... - 39.1948
You May Also Like!
1) Thaw pastry.
2) Preheat oven to 425°.
3) Grease baking sheet.
4) Peel and finely chop onion and tomatoes.
5) Seed and finely chop pepper.
6) In a skillet, heat oil.
7) Cook onion till golden, then add beef and pepper.
8) Cook for 5... - 43.0302
Orange Pecan Sticky Buns
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease 2 no-€™s 6 container muffin pans with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small sized bowl, combine butter and cinnamon. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, boil... - 48.7097
Spiral Reuben Dijon Bites
Thaw puff pastry sheet according to package directions.
Roll puff pastry dough to 12x10-inch rectangle.
Spread mustard evenly over dough; top with cheese and corned beef.
Cut in half crosswise to form 2 (10x6-inch) rectangles.
Roll up each rectangle from... - 33.5943
The stollen slice is a mixed berry and dried fruit dessert that is baked and served warm. Baked with a bottom layer of puff pastry with dried fruits and nuts on top along with marzipan and brushed with a jam and brandy glaze, the stollen slice is a rich and... - 46.8362
Parisian Chicken Pie
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Debone the chicken before cooking.
3. Into the soaked Romertopf, place the chicken and add butter to it.
4. Place the Romertopf in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
5. In a saucepan, place eggs... - 46.4514
Rum Nesselrode Pie
1. Prepare piecrust mix, or make pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe. Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn edge under, flush with rim; flute to make a... - 40.357
Vanilla Bavarian Crème
If you are already bored with the usual desserts and snacks, try out this Vanilla Bavarian Crème - a rather fun and tasty way to indulge in! - 40.8524