- » German Potato Dumpling
German Potato Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german potato dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german potato dumpling recipes.
Quick Potato Dumplings
Make the dumplings, adding before the additional flour the ground veal and additional parsley.
Adjust seasonings and cook as directed. - 16.6326
Boil potatoes in their skins until tender.
Cool and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Peel and grate to measure approximately 2-1/2 to 3 cups.
With fork, stir in eggs, seasonings and parsley.
Then stir in flour, adding additional flour as needed to make... - 34.8815
German Potato Dumplings
Melt and heat 125 g (4 oz) of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the breadcrumbs and stirring constantly fry until they are light brown.
Cut the crust off the bread slices and cut into 1 1/4 cm (1/2 in) squares and fry them golden brown in the... - 41.9574
Fluffy Potato Dumplings
1.Mix riced potatoes with eggs, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, MSG and salt.
2.Put 3-4 tablespoons flour in the potato mixture and mix well to make a dough which is soft but not sticky.
3.Make 11/2 inches balls of the dough by placinga herb crouton... - 40.4365
Potato Dumplings Using Matzo Meal
1.Using a food processor ,steel blade added, blend all the ingredients except 4 parts liquid.
2.Alternatively, mash potatoes with a masher and mix the remaining ingredients using a wooden spoon
3.Chill this batter for several hours
4Take a pan and... - 42.2582
Place in a bowl and stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
Add the bread crumbs and stir well.
Cut or rub in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Grate 1/4 cup raw potato into a tea towel, working quickly so that the potato... - 40.6212
Bavarian Potato Dumplings
Combine potatoes, margarine, and salt; mash until very smooth.
Beat in egg and flour, using enough flour to make an easily handled dough.
Fry cubes of bread in 1 tablespoon margarine until browned on all sides.
Form 2-inch balls of dough.
Press a cube of... - 42.4504
1) Take a large saucepan and bring 5 quarts of water to a boil in it.
2) Take a mixing bowl and mix together riced potatoes, flour, salt, farina or semolina, egg and milk in it using a wooden spoon until they form a smooth paste.
3) Using flour, dust... - 37.5618
Pepper Pot Soup With Dumplings
Put bones and tripe in kettle with water, bay leaf, salt, pepper, and one third of the onion.
Bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
Cook remaining onion, potato, carrot, celery, and green pepper in fat for 5 minutes.
Remove bones from soup mixture... - 45.2285
Dumplings, German For Soup
1. Cream the butter or margarine with a spoon in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir in the egg, then the potatoes, cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix well. The mixture should form a thick paste. Add the bread crumbs as needed to give it the consistency to be shaped... - 30.6031
German Meatball Stew
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, egg, salt, pepper, potato, and ginger, blending evenly. Shape 24 meatballs.
2. Arrange meatballs evenly in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
3. In a... - 38.1824
Hasenpfeffer With Dry Red Table Wine
Cut up rabbits as you would chickens.
Combine vinegar, wine, onions, the 4 teaspoons of salt, pepper, juniper berries, cloves, thyme, and bay leaves.
Marinate rabbits in this mixture in the refrigerator for 2 days, turning occasionally.
Drain, saving... - 41.5305
Sauerbraten Using Wine Vinegar
1.Make a mixture of vinegar, water, salt, pepper, onions, celery flakes and pickling spice.
2.Marinate the meat in it and leave covered for 2 hours.
3.Put sugar to the meat and cook on low flame for 3 hours after putting the lid... - 46.829
Best Beef sauerbraten
Wipe meat with damp cloth, sprinkle thoroughly with salt and pepper.
Place in earthen dish, add vinegar and enough water to cover.
Add the bay leaves, peppercorns and cloves, and let stand for 5 days in cool place (Find 2 days is quite sufficient) Put meat in... - 41.3642
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) Rub the meat with salt and ginger, place in the large bowl.
3) In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water, onions, pickling spice, bay leaves, peppercorn, cloves and sugar, bring to boil.
4) Cool... - 45.5291
Sauerbraten With Pickling Spice
Rub meat with salt and ginger; put in large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients except fat and flour; bring to boil and pour over meat.
Cover and put in refrigerator for 3 days.
Turn meat once each day.
Remove meat from pickling liquid; reserve... - 46.7892
1) First, prepare the marinade by mixing the ingredients.
2) Then, beat the meat well and marinate for at least overnight.
3) Next day, preheat the oven to 400 F.
4) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
5) From the marinade, remove the meat... - 44.9896
Sour Cream Sauerbraten
Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
Pour cooled marinade over meat,... - 43.1703
1. Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
2. Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan. Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
3. Pour cooled marinade... - 40.4849
1) In a heavy kettle, heat oil and brown the meat.
2) Drain off the fat.
3) Put meat on rack, add 3/4 cup water, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
4) Remove meat and cut into 1/2 -inch-thick slices and return to the kettle.
5) In a saucepan,... - 44.5587
Sauerbraten With Sour Cream Gravy
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef.
3) In a saucepan, combine onions, peppercorn, bay leaves, cloves, vinegar and water, bring to a boil.
4) Boil the onion mixture and cool.
5) Pour the onion... - 45.0694
1 Add salt and pepper to the meat for seasoning.
2 To ensure that meat lies flat when cooking, make incisions around edges.
3 Sprinkle flour on one ide of the cutlet.
4 In a frying pan, heat the fat and fry the cutlet flour side... - 42.0563
It's Christmas time and it’s the perfect time to bake some goodies! Alex and Soph bake some perogies which is a traditional polish dish of pasta! Make them with these kid chefs as they take you through a step by step process. A typical home done video, so... - 123.029
German Potato Dumpling Recipes By Category
German Potato Dumpling Dish: