- » German Potato Cake
German Potato Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german potato cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german potato cake recipes.
1) In a bowl, combine yeast to lukewarm water until the yeast dissolves.
2) In a saucepan, add salt and bring the water to boil.
3) Add potatoes to boil until tender.
4) Drain water by reserving 1 cup.
5) In a large mixing bowl, pour in the... - 45.6183
Root Vegetable Cakes
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the celery root, parsnip, rutabaga and kohlrabi; blanch until almost tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the vegetables to a colander and refresh under cold running... - 42.5216
Black Forest Cake
1. Grease a 9" baking tray and preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
To make the chocolate sponge cake:
2. Mix All Purpose Flour with Cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda in to bowl.
3. In another bowl add sugar, break 3 eggs, add in... - 110.878
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Chef John Gallagher of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes his own holiday favorite, Stollen. Stollen is traditional German bread made with fruit and crusted with cinnamon and... - 121.403
Shredded Potato Cake
Peel the potatoes and cook in boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes.
Drain well and grate.
Mix with the salt, pepper and flour.
Dice the bacon.
Beat the egg whites until they are stiff but not dry and fold into the potato mixture.
Put the bacon in a frying... - 41.0574
Fastnachts is a traditional snack made a day before the Lent day. They are filled with cream filling or jelly and dusted with sugar before serving. These Fastnachts are often served as snack. - 51.9863
Moonlight Mellow Chocolate Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube or 12-cup fluted tube pan.
In large bowl, blend cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, potatoes, margarine, water and eggs at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at highest speed; stir in nuts.
Pour into... - 41.7983
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 96.3005
German Potato Cake Recipes By Category