- » German Potato Ball
German Potato Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german potato ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german potato ball recipes.
German Potato Dumplings
Melt and heat 125 g (4 oz) of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the breadcrumbs and stirring constantly fry until they are light brown.
Cut the crust off the bread slices and cut into 1 1/4 cm (1/2 in) squares and fry them golden brown in the... - 41.9574
You May Also Like!
German-style Potato Balls
Boil potatoes until tender; peel.
Rice potatoes; spread on towel to remove excess moisture.
Place potatoes in large bowl; sprinkle with salt.
Make well in center; add eggs, flour, cream of wheat, bread crumbs and nutmeg.
Work together until dry; add more... - 36.4816
Boil potatoes in their skins until tender.
Cool and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Peel and grate to measure approximately 2-1/2 to 3 cups.
With fork, stir in eggs, seasonings and parsley.
Then stir in flour, adding additional flour as needed to make... - 34.8815
German Caraway Meat Balls
Make meat balls: Combine 1 pound ground beef, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon each pepper and poultry seasoning, 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs, 1/4 cup milk, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, and 1 slightly beaten egg.
Mix lightly; shape in 24 1 1/2 inch... - 25.329
Bavarian Potato Dumplings
Combine potatoes, margarine, and salt; mash until very smooth.
Beat in egg and flour, using enough flour to make an easily handled dough.
Fry cubes of bread in 1 tablespoon margarine until browned on all sides.
Form 2-inch balls of dough.
Press a cube of... - 42.4504
Beef Balls Heidelberg
Combine first 8 ingredients, mixing well.
Shape mixture into 11/2-inch balls; brown in oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
Add potatoes and sauerkraut; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. - 26.2715
Beef Balls Heidelberg
1. In a bowl add first 8 ingredients and combine.
2. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
3. In a large skillet heat oil over medium high.
4. Drop the balls and brown.
5. Add potatoes and sauerkraut.
6. Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 10... - 43.2295
Fluffy Potato Dumplings
1.Mix riced potatoes with eggs, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, MSG and salt.
2.Put 3-4 tablespoons flour in the potato mixture and mix well to make a dough which is soft but not sticky.
3.Make 11/2 inches balls of the dough by placinga herb crouton... - 40.4365
1) Take a large saucepan and bring 5 quarts of water to a boil in it.
2) Take a mixing bowl and mix together riced potatoes, flour, salt, farina or semolina, egg and milk in it using a wooden spoon until they form a smooth paste.
3) Using flour, dust... - 37.5618
Potato Rye Rolls
1) Lightly grease a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
2) In a saucepan, place together potato cubes with water to cover.
3) Heat potato mixture to boil.
4) Put the lid on and simmer until tender for 15 minutes.
5) Pour off the liquid, reserving 1/4... - 44.2057
Dumplings, German For Soup
1. Cream the butter or margarine with a spoon in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir in the egg, then the potatoes, cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix well. The mixture should form a thick paste. Add the bread crumbs as needed to give it the consistency to be shaped... - 30.6031