- » German Pot Roast
German Pot Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german pot roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german pot roast recipes.
Sauerbraten (german Pot Roast)
Combine first 8 ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil, and remove from heat.
Pour over beef in glass, stainless or earthenware bowl, and cover tightly.
Refrigerate from 24 hours to as long as 4 days.
Turn meat occasionally.
To cook, remove meat from marinade... - 42.9712
Spiced German Pot Roast
Melt shortening in large skillet or Dutch oven; brown meat over medium heat, about 15 minutes.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Reduce heat; add water to skillet and cover tightly.
Simmer on top of range or in 325° oven 3 hours or until tender.
Place meat... - 31.5107
Easy Sauerbraten - German Sour Pot Roast
1. To prepare the meat for marinating, tie the meat with a string around the edges, inorder to keep it’s shape. Place in a large glass bowl.
2. In a 4 cup measure or medium-size bowl, mix vinegar, wine, salt, pepper and allspice. Pour... - 46.4481
German Pot Roast
1. Rub brisket all over with salt. Place brisket in a large bowl and sprinkle garlic and ginger root over top.
2. Combine vinegar, water, vermouth, sugar, onions, cloves, bay leaves, pickling spice, peppercorns, mustard and vegetable oil. Pour marinade over... - 41.5991
Bavarian Pot Roast
This is a lip smacking Bavarian Pot Roast recipe which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my excitement. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Main Dish! Whenever I have German friends visiting I always prepare Bavarian Pot Roast... - 47.194
Any one who is looking for a new recipe that is tasty at the same time, can go for this Sauerbraten recipe. This Sauerbraten has got everything that it takes to inspire you. Go for it! - 44.0521
Beef Blade Sauerbraten
Sauerbraten has a unique taste. The beef and vinegar gives the Sauerbraten an exhilarating taste. Sauerbraten is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 33.3459
Sauerbraten has a Scorching taste. The dry red wine and beef gives the Sauerbraten Fine taste. - 43.6654
Bavarian Pot Roast
Wipe roast well and trim off all excess fat.
Lightly rub top of meat with oil.
Dust with salt, pepper and ginger.
Insert cloves in roast.
Place apples and onions in crock pot and top with roast (cut roast in half, if necessary, to fit easily).
Pour in apple... - 43.0251
Sauerbraten With Raisin Sauce
In a large glass bowl combine marinade ingredients.
Add meat, cover, and refrigerate for 3 days.
Turn meat in marinade oc casionally After 3 days remove meat.
Strain and reserve marinade.
Brown meat in oil in a large skillet and place in slow cooker.
Add wine... - 40.9113
Sour Cream Sauerbraten
Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
Pour cooled marinade over meat,... - 45.6761
1. Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
2. Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan. Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
3. Pour cooled marinade... - 42.4639
Roman Pot Pork
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) With salt and pepper, rub the meat.
4) Then, score the crackling.
5) Into the soaked Romertopf, add the meat, onion, tomatoes and butter.
6) Over the crackling,... - 43.2212
Presoak a large clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Insert the meat thermometer in the ham (away from the bone), then place it, along with all the other ingredients, into the presoaked pot.
Cover the pot and place it in a cold oven.
Set the... - 24.347
German Potato Pancakes
1. Grate the potatoes using a vegetable grated into a bowl of cold water.
2. Drain the soaked potatoes and squeeze out as much as water possible.
3. Into a large batter bowl, sift the flour and salt.
4. Add the potatoes to it.
5. Add the... - 37.366
1. In a large bowl, mix together onions, lemon, red wine vinegar, cloves, bay leaf, peppercorns, sugar, ginger, 2 1/2 cups water and 1 tablespoon salt.
2. Add beef roast and turn to coat on all sides.
3. Cover bowl and refrigerate for about 1... - 47.2414
Crock Pot Pork And Sauerkraut
If you are planning to celebrate this new year with pork, then you would definitely love the idea of slow cooking. Prepare your crock pot with the ingredients and set it on, as per the instruction of chef. Now you can be out for whole day to enjoy without... - 118.959
German Rice Ring With Liver
saute liver and onions 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Place stock in top of double boiler over direct heat.
When stock boils, stir in rice.
Set on bottom part of double boiler to which water has been added.
Cook over low heat for 30... - 43.7471
Vermicelli With Chives, Asparagus And Peppers
1. On a baking tray roast the peppers at 375°F until they become charred. It may take about 20 minutes. Turn the peppers most often during the cooking period.
2. Keep the roasted peppers in brown paper bag for about 10 minutes until they steam... - 41.6777
Good And Easy Sauerbraten
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 475 Â°F.
2) Add salt and pepper to the roast .
3) Place in a Dutch oven and roast without lid in preheated oven until both sides are browned, turning once after 4 or 5 minutes on each... - 42.7193
Flemish Red Cabbage And Apples
1. In a stock pot or a large kettle, combine cabbage, onion, apples, sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
2. Tip in the wine and give a stir.
3. Cover the pot and place on a medium low flame.
4. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally until cabbage... - 39.1316
Sauerbraten is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.062
Bavarian Potato Dumplings
Combine potatoes, margarine, and salt; mash until very smooth.
Beat in egg and flour, using enough flour to make an easily handled dough.
Fry cubes of bread in 1 tablespoon margarine until browned on all sides.
Form 2-inch balls of dough.
Press a cube of... - 42.4602
Homemade Gluvine Aka Mulled Wine
1. In a large pot, boil the water along with honey and sugar. Stir well to dissolve the honey and sugar into the water.
2. Add the cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, cloves, star anise, all spice pods, oranges, lemon juice, lemon rind, dried tart cherries... - 128.441
Combine gravy mix, water, wine, vinegar and cloves in a 4-quart Dutch oven and stir to blend well.
Add pot roast, cover and cook in a preheated 350° oven for 2 hours.
Add carrots and onions, cover and cook 1 hour longer.
Remove pot from oven and set meat... - 30.9387
1) Rub the roast with the salt and pepper.
2) In a slow cooker, place the roast alongwith the onions, broth, vinegar and bay leaf.
3) Cover and allow the roast to marinate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
4) Cover and... - 43.0018
Slow And Easy Sauerbraten
Try this version of amazingly delicious Slow And Easy Sauerbraten recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Slow And Easy Sauerbraten is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 28.0005
Mix together flour, salt and pepper.
Dredge roast with seasoned flour.
Melt shortening in a Dutch oven and brown meat on both sides.
Pour off drippings.
Add vinegar, water, onion, bay leaf and spices.
Cover tightly and simmer 3 hours.
Remove bay leaf.
Add... - 39.2749
Sauerbraten With Sour Cream Gravy
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef.
3) In a saucepan, combine onions, peppercorn, bay leaves, cloves, vinegar and water, bring to a boil.
4) Boil the onion mixture and cool.
5) Pour the onion... - 44.9964
Sauerbraten With Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, place the meat.
2) In a saucepan combine together vinegar, water, onions, honey, salt, pepper, bay leaves and cloves and bring to boil.
3) Cool the vinegar mixture and pour over the meat.
4) Add the lemon to the meat.
5)... - 44.6964
Sauerbraten With Sauce And Marinade
Sauerbraten is a German delicacy. Sauerbraten is made of boneless beef marinated by vinegar flavored mixture and cooked with apple syrup sauce. Sauerbraten is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 46.1965
Sauerbraten With Pickling Spice
Rub meat with salt and ginger; put in large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients except fat and flour; bring to boil and pour over meat.
Cover and put in refrigerator for 3 days.
Turn meat once each day.
Remove meat from pickling liquid; reserve... - 44.9144
Old World Sauerbraten
1) In a deep ceramic or glass bowl put the meat.
2) In a bowl mix water, vinegar, lemon, cloves, onion, bay leaves, peppercorns, salt, and sugar.
3) Pour the mixture over meat.
4) Cover and place in refrigerator for 24-36 hours.
5) During... - 44.7769
1) In a heavy kettle, heat oil and brown the meat.
2) Drain off the fat.
3) Put meat on rack, add 3/4 cup water, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
4) Remove meat and cut into 1/2 -inch-thick slices and return to the kettle.
5) In a saucepan,... - 43.821
Old Munich Sauerbraten
This old Munich sauertbraten is a marinated roast beef recipe. A quintessential european recipe, the old munich sauerbraten is prepared with a sour marinade of vinegar with herbs, spices and juniper berries. Cooked with brown sugar, the old munich sauerbraten... - 45.2839
Beef With Sauerkraut & Yogurt
Venison Pot Roast With Cream Sauce! Were you looking for a refreshing venison preparation that you can serve for a weekend luncheon? Then Venison Pot Roast With Cream Sauce is definitely the recipe for you. The Venison Pot Roast With Cream Sauce is sure to... - 41.395
Rice With Frozen Black Eyed Peas
Either take out the package of frozen black-eyed peas an hour before cooking and defrost just enough so the peas separate, or cover with water in a pot, bring to boil, and simmer just until the peas separate.
In a 4-quart heavy-bottomed pot, heat oil... - 40.2172
Episode 137 - Halloween Cupcake Inspiration
In this episode I share with you the following recipes: Butternut squash cupcakes, brown sugar maple German buttercream, and marshmallow fondant. I also show you some simple ideas for decorating your cupcakes for Halloween. Happy Halloween everyone! - 0