- » German Pork Stew
German Pork Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german pork stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german pork stew recipes.
German Pork And Sauerkraut Stew
Place pork in 2-quart glass casserole.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave for 15 minutes on high.
Drain and stir in remaining ingredients, except sour cream.
Microwave for 25-30 minutes on high or until meat is fork tender.
Blend in sour... - 32.1406
You May Also Like!
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, brown pork in oil.
Add the next 10 ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
Stir in gingersnap crumbs; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until stew is thickened and pork is tender. - 37.4093
Pork Brunswick Stew
1. Mix together pork, crumbs, milk, 3/4-teaspoon salt, and sage; mix well.
2. Shape into 36 one-inch balls.
3. In Dutch oven heat oil and brown meatballs, half at a time.
4. Drain off the fat and return all meatballs to the Dutch... - 46.6266
Pork And Cabbage Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown pork cubes, half at a time; drain off the excess fat.
2. Combine the tomato soup, condensed beef broth, water, shredded cabbage, chopped onion, sherry, bay leaf, salt, paprika, and pepper; boil the mixture.
3.... - 44.7101
In 3-quart casserole, combine apple, carrot, onion and garlic.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until carrot is tender.
Stir in pork, 1 cup water, beer, bouillon, thyme, anchovy paste, poppy seed and bay leaf.
Microwave at High for 5... - 47.1074
Boil the sauerkraut for 20 minutes in salted water; drain off the water.
Fry the onion in 4 tablespoons [60 ml.] of the lard until it turns pale yellow; add the garlic, pork, salt and a little pepper, and dust with paprika.
Then fry the whole slowly for 10 to... - 44.5721
Salt Pork Hocks With Sauerkraut
Soak the hocks in cold water for a few hours.
Then sweat the onion in the lard in a large casserole, and add the sauerkraut, bay leaf, juniper berries and just enough water to prevent the sauerkraut from burning.
Put the pork hocks on top, cover the casserole... - 30.5526
Pork Ham And Veal Pie
1) Cut veal into thin strips.
2) Place in a bowl with bay leaves, brandy and a pinch of salt.
3) Leave to marinate overnight.
4) Cut ham into thin strips, add to veal and leave to marinate for another 2 hours.
5) Preheat the oven to... - 45.9421
Szekely Pig 's Feet In Sauerkraut
Heat the lard in a heavy casserole and put in the pig's feet.
Roast the pig's feet in a preheated 350° F. [180° C] oven turning them over halfway through the cooking time for about 20 minutes, or until they are lightly browned.
Remove the pig's feet from... - 39.0385
Rouladen is a German recipe. The Rauladen is a meat roll and it gets its incredible taste from combination of pork and beef mixed with carrot and diced with salt and pepper. - 42.0916
Mix all meat cubes and sprinkle them with salt.
In a casserole with tight-fitting lid, or a Dutch oven, spread a thin layer of vegetables, then a layer of meat.
Dot each layer with butter.
Continue in this way until all ingredients are... - 36.4533
German Pork Stew Recipes By Category