- » German Muffin
German Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german muffin recipes.
German Tea Muffins
German Tea Muffins are super delicious muffins that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss. I served it for an informal tea party at home last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this German Tea Muffins recipe and you will understand why. - 39.1586
German Cornmeal Sausage Muffins
Blend well the first six ingredients in a large bowl.
Then whisk the next three ingredients in a small bowl.
Spoon enough batter into greased muffin pans to fill half full.
Then place a slice of the cooked sausage in center and cover with... - 37.9079
German Cabbage Muffins
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, onion flakes and celery seed thoroughly.
Add the grated cabbage and stir into these dry ingredients.
Whisk the eggs, milk and melted butter together well.
Add to dry ingredients and stir quickly, making sure it isn't... - 36.5218
German Streusel Muffins
German Streusel Muffins is a delicious muffin that tantalizes your taste buds. I often bake then for my husband and me. Try this brilliant German Streusel Muffins recipe. - 31.767
You May Also Like!
German Apple Muffins
1) Heat the oven.
2) In mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together and mix well.
3) Make a well in center of the mixture.
4) In another bowl beat egg, milk and oil to blend.
5) Add shredded apple.
6) Pour the apple... - 40.9676
Apple Streusel Muffins
1. Sift flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Measure out 1/2 cup for topping; reserve. Stir apple and 1 teaspoon of the lemon rind into mixture in... - 33.3576
Blueberry Streusel Muffin
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 12 muffin pan with liners and set aside.
2. For Streusel Topping - in a small bowl, mix all toppings ingredients together until topping is light and crumbly. Set aside.
3. For Muffin – In a... - 0
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt onto waxed paper.
In large bowl cream butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour mixture alternately with milk.
Fold in blueberries.
Place paper baking cups in each of 12 large muffin pan... - 46.6806
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and cream 1/3 cup sugar and 1/4 cup butter in it until light and fluffy.
3) Beat in egg, mixing well.
4) Make a mixture of 2 1/3 cups flour, baking powder, and salt and add it to... - 47.3739
Raspberry Streusel Muffins
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg.
In a small bowl, mix sour cream, milk and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture alternately with sour cream mixture just until moistened.
Gently fold in... - 44.8094
Streusel Bran Muffins
Streusel Bran Muffins is an amazingly delicious side dish version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Streusel Bran Muffins both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.6951
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Add milk and flour alternately, beating constantly to keep smooth.
Add salt to egg whites and beat stiff.
Fold egg whites into batter.
Turn into well-oiled hot muffin pan.
Bake at 450Â° F. for 30 minutes. - 25.7439
German Potato Salad Sandwiches
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the ingredients and the utensils required for the cooking. MAKING 2) In a saucepan, place the eggs and cover... - 25.2831
German Muffin Recipes By Category