- » German Meat Ball
German Meat Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german meat ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german meat ball recipes.
German Caraway Meat Balls
Make meat balls: Combine 1 pound ground beef, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon each pepper and poultry seasoning, 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs, 1/4 cup milk, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, and 1 slightly beaten egg.
Mix lightly; shape in 24 1 1/2 inch... - 25.329
Sauerbraten Meat Balls
1. In a bowl mix meat, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, the 2 tablespoons of water and 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice well and form into 1-inch balls.
2. In a skillet, heat margarine brown meat balls and remove from pan.
3. To the drippings in the... - 43.953
1. Slice off the crusts of the bread slices.
2. Soak the bread in milk and keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground veal and pork.
4. Add egg, soaked bread and seasoning and mix well.
5. Form into small walnut size... - 42.5254
1. Clear and cut the hare.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put together 1 cup red wine, 1/2 cup wine vinegar, 1 small carrot and 1 small onion, both chopped fine, 1 bay leaf, pinch parsley and thyme.
3. Add the hare meat and mix well to marinate.
4.... - 47.1388
1. Make the suet pastry like how you do or use a readymade suet pastry.
2. On a floured board and turn the pastry into a roll.
3. Separate the pastry into 4 or 8 equal sized pieces. Turn each portion into a ball.
4. Add in the dumplings into the brown... - 30.6188
You May Also Like!
Wash and joint the hare, dredge with flour, and fry a nice brown.
Put hare, beef, cut in small pieces, onions, herbs, etc., into a stone jar, cover down tightly, and simmer for 3 or 4 hours.
Just before it is done add force meat balls. - 22.7292
Oxtail Stew, German Style
Oxtail Stew, German Style has a sole taste. The oxtail and vegetables gives the Oxtail Stew, German Style a different taste. Oxtail Stew, German Style is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 35.3879
German Meatballs Or Koenigsberger
These German Meatballs Or Konigsberger are an addiction ! Savory meatballs in gravy with buttered bread crumbs are my favorite with rice or pasta. Try out these German Meatballs Or Konigsberger and let me know if you like them. - 44.1233
Savory Hamburg Balls
Savory Hamburg Balls is a wonderful dish and one of the only meat preparation that my mother in law likes. I prepare this addictive dish quiet frequently when my in laws come visiting. Try the Savory Hamburg Balls recipe for yourself! - 34.9098
Oxtail Stew, German Style
This Oxtail Stew, German Style is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Oxtail Stew, German Style recipe, coz, this can be a sure short cut way to win your loved... - 42.8322
Shape meat into 1-inch balls.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes; drain.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes to dissolve sugar and gingersnaps.
Add meatballs and simmer for 15 minutes. - 31.6323
German Cabbage Squares (kraut Barracks)
In a small bowl, dissolve sugar in lukewarm water.
Add yeast and let stand for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, place milk and margarine.
Heat to scalding, then let cool.
In a large bowl, stir together flour and salt.
Add cooled milk, yeast, cold... - 39.5995
Combine ground beef, ground pork, and onion.
Beat egg lightly and mix into the meat mixture with bread crumbs, 1 cup of the half-and-half, salt, pepper, brown sugar, allspice, and nutmeg.
Shape into small balls 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
In a frying pan brown... - 38.2382
This German Meatballs is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious German Meatballs recipe and share your feelings with us! - 43.4488
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 45.54
German Meat Ball Recipes By Category