- » German Main Dish
German Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german main dish recipes.
Quick And Easy Roasted Bratwurst
This video on Quick and Easy Roasted Bratwurst is the second part of homemade Bratwurst by chef Scott. You can try this with store bought bratwursts and roast them on a outdoor grill or in an oven if you live in a apartment or if its rainy outside. Scott... - 119.843
Easter Bunny Stew - Rabbit Stew
This year, we made a tender and delicious Easter Bunny Stew. Using the tried and true method of slow braising, we made a succulent and delicious rabbit that I'm sure you are going to love. This Hasenpfeffer inspired recipe features the notes of red wine,... - 110.156
Black Forest Grinder
1. Slice the bread lengthwise and generously cover one half with sandwich spread and the other half with Whole Grain Mustard.
2. Place a layer of the sliced pickle on the half spread with mustard.
3. Top with Black Forest ham, Black Forest bologna,... - 100.983
if you are really craving for the authentic Currywurst, then you could try this out. This recipe offers you almost same flavor and taste as you get in any gourmet German restaurant. But you need to learn the correct method. Watch the video and follow the... - 98.1231
Meat Loaf With Dill
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Place meat in a large mixing bowl and break it up into small pieces.
3. Add all the ingredients except the ketchup. Mix well. This is best done with your hands, which are well scrubbed, of... - 97.2624
Hot German Potato Salad
A hot German potato salad is always a good answer for a quick and healthy meal, when you don't have enough time to prepare a full meat but you have to get nutritious food. Amy shows how you can get this special meal prepared in no time when running short of... - 95.1111
Homemade Beef Burgers
This Homemade Beef Burgers recipe is a great way to learn making burgers at home. Watch this video to find out how you can make a nice burger with just a few ingredients and impress your loved ones. - 92.4559
My Germans Style Veal Schnitzel
1) Pound the meat thin by placing the cutlet between sheets of plastic wrap for easier washing up. Use a heavy, flat-surface pan to pound if you don’t have a meat mallet.
2) Pound the meat evenly to 1/4 inch thickness.
3) Set up 3... - 89.3262
Spatzle With Pork Chops
Making Spatzle at home could be a lot of hassle and the taste is not very different from the boxed Spatzle. So, the chef is making some quick Spatzle to serve with pork chops. Crispy pork chops and spatzels are delicious when paired together. A must try for... - 81.508
Bratwurst Beer Burger
All you people who love mixing your food with alcohol, well you definitely have to check out this video of the delicious and unique Bratwurst Beer Burger. A very easy and simple dish to prepare, also very unique. Everyone should definitely try out the... - 80.8488
Easy Baked Stollen
In Germany, this Stollen has always been a favorite at households. A very traditional Christmas time sweet bread, Stollen is so rich with fruits and nuts and has this so welcoming falvor that is loved by all!. Give this amazing traditional bread a try! - 50.0878
Sauerbraten With Crab Apples
Drain apples, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Return apples to jar, then cover and chill.
For marinade, combine reserved syrup, vinegar, onion, cloves, bay leaf, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes; cool.
Place roast in a plastic... - 49.126
Cheese Sauced Schnitzel
Cut veal into 4 pieces.
Place 1 piece of veal between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound with a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness.
Repeat with remaining veal.
Sprinkle lightly with pepper, if desired.
In a shallow bowl... - 49.1044
Pork Brunswick Stew
1. Mix together pork, crumbs, milk, 3/4-teaspoon salt, and sage; mix well.
2. Shape into 36 one-inch balls.
3. In Dutch oven heat oil and brown meatballs, half at a time.
4. Drain off the fat and return all meatballs to the Dutch... - 48.525
1. In a large bowl, mix together onions, lemon, red wine vinegar, cloves, bay leaf, peppercorns, sugar, ginger, 2 1/2 cups water and 1 tablespoon salt.
2. Add beef roast and turn to coat on all sides.
3. Cover bowl and refrigerate for about 1... - 48.2885
Round Steak Sauerbraten
This Round Steak Sauerbraten is a great meal idea for a lazy Sunday afternoon. A one dish meal that would give you a lot of free time to spend with family. Enjoy!! - 48.0143
Frankfurter Crown Casserole
1. Preheat oven at 400°F
2. In a skillet add butter or margarine and cook the bacon till it gets crisp. Remove and crumble it when crisp.
3. Pour of the drippings and cook onions in it till it gets tender.
4. Add soup, vinegar, water,... - 47.455
Bavarian Pot Roast
This is a lip smacking Bavarian Pot Roast recipe which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my excitement. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Main Dish! Whenever I have German friends visiting I always prepare Bavarian Pot Roast... - 47.3247
1. In a large bowl, tip in the salt, red wine, vinegar, peppers, cloves, bay leaves, ginger, mustard, and thyme and mix together
2. Add the meat to the bowl. Seal it with foil and then cover the bowl
3. Set aside the bowl for four days in the... - 47.2773
Eel In Dill Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Add a sprinkling of lemon juice and salt on fish and leave it for some time.
3.Take a soaked Romertopf, place the fish in it.
4.Pour stock and wine and season with salt, pepper and sugar.
5. Add... - 47.2469
Devilishly Delicious Barbecued Pork Loin
1) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
2) Take a large piece of a heavy duty aluminum foil and place pork on it.
3) Now, lavishly drizzle lemon-pepper seasoning, caraway seeds and seasoned salt on the pork loin.
4)... - 47.1776
1. Clear and cut the hare.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put together 1 cup red wine, 1/2 cup wine vinegar, 1 small carrot and 1 small onion, both chopped fine, 1 bay leaf, pinch parsley and thyme.
3. Add the hare meat and mix well to marinate.
4.... - 47.1388
Mix together wine, vinegar, water, onion, lemon, pickling spice, salt and sugar.
Place meat in a deep bowl and pour the liquid mixture over the meat.
Cover and refrigerate for 48 hours, turning the meat twice a day.
Remove meat from the refrigerator 1 hour... - 47.0909
Sauerbraten Using Crisco
1. In a saucepan, boil water, wine, vinegar, onion, cloves, peppercorns, and bay leaves; simmer for about 5 minutes.
2. Let the mixture cool down completely.
3. In a large bowl, place roast and pour wine mixture on top; mix until well coated.
4.... - 47.0424
1. In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water, spices, salt and sugar and bring to a quick boil
2. Stir in sliced onions keep aside till cool.
3. Stir in oil.
4. Place the roast in a deep pan.
5. Pour marinade over the roast
6. Marinate in the... - 47.0302
Pork Ham And Veal Pie
1) Cut veal into thin strips.
2) Place in a bowl with bay leaves, brandy and a pinch of salt.
3) Leave to marinate overnight.
4) Cut ham into thin strips, add to veal and leave to marinate for another 2 hours.
5) Preheat the oven to... - 46.9592
Sauerbraten Using Wine Vinegar
1.Make a mixture of vinegar, water, salt, pepper, onions, celery flakes and pickling spice.
2.Marinate the meat in it and leave covered for 2 hours.
3.Put sugar to the meat and cook on low flame for 3 hours after putting the lid... - 46.829
Sauerbraten With Pickling Spice
Rub meat with salt and ginger; put in large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients except fat and flour; bring to boil and pour over meat.
Cover and put in refrigerator for 3 days.
Turn meat once each day.
Remove meat from pickling liquid; reserve... - 46.7892
Old World Sauerbraten
1) In a deep ceramic or glass bowl put the meat.
2) In a bowl mix water, vinegar, lemon, cloves, onion, bay leaves, peppercorns, salt, and sugar.
3) Pour the mixture over meat.
4) Cover and place in refrigerator for 24-36 hours.
5) During... - 46.7715
Brine Soaked Pork Loin
For the brine, begin preparing 1 day before serving.
Mix all brine ingredients together in a 6 quart (6 1) saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool.
For the pork, add pork loin to the brine... - 46.7626
Chicken In Burgundy
1. Wash chicken and season with salt and pepper.
2. Add a little lemon juice to the chicken.
3. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Into a soaked RomertopF, place the chicken and cover with slices of bacon.
5. In a bowl, mix cream... - 46.7493
Simple Sauerbraten With Red Wine
In large glass bowl, combine roast, onion, carrot, celery, vinegar, water, wine and spices.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 3 days, turning roast occasionally.
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Prepare cooking bag according to package directions; place roast,... - 46.7316
1) Take a deep bowl and combine vinegar, soup, bay leaves, peppercorns, cloves and vinegar in it.
2) Add meat to this mixture and cover the bowl. Refrigerate for 2 days, turning the meat twice every day.
3) Take a large pan and pour... - 46.4499
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the partridges well with salt and lemon juice; rub with hands to ensure it is well seasoned.
3. Using a knife, chop the partridge-'s heart and liver.
4. In a bowl, toss the meat with butter,... - 46.4438
Easy Red Wine Sauerbraten
1) Take a bowl and mix bay leaves, cloves, carrots and onions along with salt and pepper.
2) Add vinegar and wine to the bowl and marinate the meat in the mixture for 3 days.
3) Keep it refrigerated and turn the meat over once every day.
4)... - 46.3657
Parisian Chicken Pie
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Debone the chicken before cooking.
3. Into the soaked Romertopf, place the chicken and add butter to it.
4. Place the Romertopf in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
5. In a saucepan, place eggs... - 46.3286
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Place a large Dutch over or casserole, over a medium high flame on the stove.
3. Add the lard and allow it to melt.
4. When fat is hot, add the meat and brown evenly on both sides.
5. Remove the meat... - 46.2842
Strasbourg Goose Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the goose into pieces as desired.
3. In a non stick skillet, fry goose meat until browned well on all sides.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Cut onion into halves.
6. Peel quince, stone and... - 46.239
Fish Fillets With Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop the onion.
3. Into a soaked RomertopF, line bottom with a layer of fish and then add a layer of sliced bacon, sliced mushroom and finally sliced tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle chopped onion on... - 46.144
Chicken Reuben Sandwich
1. To prepare the apple core, peel and cut it into 1/2-inch dice and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Draining the beets, rinse them under cold water, drain them again and pat them dry.
3. Toss the beets together with the apples in the bowl... - 46.087
Red Cabbage In The Pot
1 Wash the cabbage throughly.
2 Shred finely,removing central core, ribs and outer leaves.
3 In a saucepan, add butter and cook the cabbage , covered, for 5 minutes.
4 In a deep, ovenproof casserole arrange cabbage, onion and apples in layers... - 46.0851
Crush veal to make it 1/4 inch thick.
Apply a mixture of flour, Season All, pepper and nutmeg to veal.
Put veal cutlets first in egg and water mixture and then roll them over bread crumbs.
Allow the cutlets stay for 30 minutes at room... - 46.0761
Shrimp Kabobs And Warm Spinach Salad
1. Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for atleast 30 minutes beforehand to prevent them burning during the cooking process
2. In a large shallow glass bowl or a food grade cooking bag, tip the wine, oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic and... - 45.9314
Sauerbraten Style Stir Ery
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For marinade, stir together water, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, crushed peppercorns, and ginger.
Stir in onion, lemon slices, cloves, and bay leaf.
Add beef, stirring to coat well.
Cover and... - 45.8404
Easy Sauerbraten - German Sour Pot Roast
1. To prepare the meat for marinating, tie the meat with a string around the edges, inorder to keep it’s shape. Place in a large glass bowl.
2. In a 4 cup measure or medium-size bowl, mix vinegar, wine, salt, pepper and allspice. Pour... - 45.7946
Frankfurter And Potato Pie
1. Pare potatoes, slice very thin and cover with cold water in a large bowl.
2. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs.
3. Preheat oven to 350F.
4. Toss flour with cheese.
5. Drain potato thoroughly.
6. Grease an 8-cup, round,... - 45.784
Veal And Asparagus Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the butter or margarine and fry the onion until just beginning to colour.
3) Add the veal and let it brown lightly.
4) Add the can of soup and white stock or water.
5) Reserve 8 spears... - 45.7754
Slavic Sausage Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a heavy pot, place the sauerkraut, onion, apple, sugar, caraway seeds, barely cover with water.
3) In small cheesecloth, place bay leaves, cloves and peppercorn, tie the cloth and make a bundle.
4) Put the... - 45.758
1. Clean the rabbit and keep the meat in a bowl.
2. Season meat with salt and pepper; rub with hands.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a soaked Romertopf, line bottom with a thin layer of bacon slices.
5. Place the rabbit... - 45.7489
German Beer Fish Bier Fisch
1) Take out the head from fish. Put the fish in a flat surface and break the bones along back.
2) In a skillet melt butter and stir in onion, celery, salt, peppercorns, and cloves.
3) Place lemon slices and bay leaf on it.
4) Place fish... - 45.7407
1. Cut the whole chicken into pieces.
2. Rub chicken pieces with salt and roll over paprika pepper.
3. In a frying pan, fry bacon slice until they are crisp.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In a soaked Romertopf, line... - 45.7395
German Wiener Schnitzel
1) Beat the veal escalopes between two greaseproof paper sheets very thinly.
2) Dredge the veal escalopes thoroughly with a mixture of flour and seasonings.
3) Coat the veal escalopes in the beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
4) In... - 45.7363
Roast Chicken With Stuffing And Gravy
1. In a saucepan, prepare the stuffing by melting the butter and olive oil together over low heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil butter mix and cover with butter paper and cook over a low heat. This will turn the onions soft but not... - 45.6605
Beef And Kraut Platter
1) Into an electric skillet, add the water, chili sauce, onion soup mix, caraway seeds, paprika pepper and the meat
2) Cover and cook the meat on medium heat
3) Skim off the fat every now and then
4) Tip in the brown sugar and sauerkraut into the... - 45.6366
German Short Ribs
Coat short ribs in mixture of 2 tablespoons flour with salt and pepper.
Melt shortening in large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit; add ribs and brown on all sides.
Pour off excess fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine ribs, onions, wine, chili... - 45.5543
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) With salt and lemon juice, rub the meat.
4) In a bowl, combine the mince, chopped onions, egg, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper to prepare a stuffing. Add a little stock... - 45.551
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) Rub the meat with salt and ginger, place in the large bowl.
3) In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water, onions, pickling spice, bay leaves, peppercorn, cloves and sugar, bring to boil.
4) Cool... - 45.5291
Chicken With Corn
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Joint the chicken.
3. In a non stick frying pan, heat a little butter and brown chicken along with chopped onion.
4. In a soaked RomertopF, place chicken and add corn and mushrooms.
5. Pour... - 45.5161
Grandmother Rohlff's Stollen
Combine raisins, currants, candied fruit and brandy in bowl; mix well.
Heat milk and butter in saucepan until butter melts, stirring constantly.
Cool to 105 to 115 degrees.
Combine milk mixture with yeast, sugar and 1 cup flour in bowl; mix well.
Let stand... - 45.5115
1 Pound the veal very thin.
2 Prepare a mixture of flour with the salt and pepper and dip the scallops in it.
3 Dip them again in egg and finally in the bread crumbs.
4 In a skillet, melt the margarine and saute the veal until... - 45.4719
Sliced Beef With Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) With salt and pepper, season the meat slices.
4) In a frying pan, melt the butter.
5) In hot butter, fry the meat and onion until browned.
6) To the soaked Romertopf,... - 45.4546
Combine roast, onions, carrot, celery, wine vinegar, salt, pickling spice, parsley and thyme in bowl; mix well.
Marinate beef, covered, in refrigerator for a minimum of 3 days, turning beef once a day.
Brown roast on all sides in mixture of butter and olive... - 45.3845
Rub roast with salt and place in a large bowl.
Combine vinegar, water, onions, bay leaves, celery tops, peppercorns, carrot, thyme, garlic, cloves, and brown sugar.
Pour over meat, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in refrigerator for three days, turning... - 45.3713
German Veal With Almonds
1. Place each veal cutlet between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound thin using a mallet hammer or bottom of a small pan.
2. Slice the tong into thin strips. Keep aside.
3. In a shallow wide bowl, beat eggs with a little water. Keep aside
4.... - 45.3669
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In skillet, heat the fat and sautÃ© onions until tender, add parsley, rice, salt and pepper.
3) SautÃ© for 10 minutes more, stirring constantly.
4) Set aside.
5) In a bowl, mix sour-cream sauce mix, milk and... - 45.31
German Style Apple Stew
In a large saucepan combine apple juice or apple cider, water, carrots, celery, onion, vinegar, bouillon granules, caraway seed, and pepper.
Bring mixture to boiling, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut fish into 1-inch... - 45.2952
Sauerbraten With Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, place the meat.
2) In a saucepan combine together vinegar, water, onions, honey, salt, pepper, bay leaves and cloves and bring to boil.
3) Cool the vinegar mixture and pour over the meat.
4) Add the lemon to the meat.
5)... - 45.273
1) Heat oven at 375°F
2) In a skillet heat butter. Sauté celery and onion till soft.
3) Add seasonings and beer.
4) In a 1 1/2 quart casserole arrange bread and pork.
5) Mix beer-vegetable mixture and stir lightly.
6) Bake covered for... - 45.2642
German Lentil Stew With Knackwurst
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, add the lentils, ham bone pieces, ham hocks, cloves studded onion, bay leaf, coriander and garlic.
2) Then pour in the chicken bouillon and wine, place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds and cook for 20... - 45.218
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a broiling pan over a rack, place the beef 5 to 6 inches from heat source and broil for about 4 to 6 minutes on each side, turning once, until evenly browned .
3) In a 4-quart saucepan, saute the carrot,... - 45.2155
1. Season meat rubbed with cut garlic surface using pepper and salt.
2. Take a large glass or ceramic dish, place the meat and sprinkle cloves, celery and onion.
3. In a saucepan, prepare a mixture of water, sugar and vinegar, keep on medium... - 45.1889
This Schwarzbrot recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this bread. Truly speaking this bread brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this schwarzbrot... - 45.166
Pork Chops With Red Cabbage
1 Using damp towels, wipe chops.
2 With edge of saucer, pound chops on both the sides , to flatten.
3 In a bowl, mix bread crumbs with 3/4 tea spoon salt and the pepper.
4 Coat the chops evenly on each side with the mixture.
5... - 45.1413
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. In a large and deep dish, place roast.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups beer, onion, lemon peel and seasonings and pour over pork so that it covers the meat.
3. Cover and place the meat in the refrigerator and allow it to marinate for 1 to 2 days,... - 45.1314
German Beef Supper
1) In hot Crisco, brown the meat.
2) Add carrot, apple, onion, 1/2 cup water, wine, salt, garlic, bouillon cubes, bay leaf and thyme.
3) Cover the mixture and simmer gently for about 2 hours, till the beef is tender.
4) Combine together the cold water... - 45.0915
Sauerbraten With Sour Cream Gravy
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef.
3) In a saucepan, combine onions, peppercorn, bay leaves, cloves, vinegar and water, bring to a boil.
4) Boil the onion mixture and cool.
5) Pour the onion... - 45.0694
Hamburger And Cheese Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend mayonnaise, milk, eggs, cornstarch and seasoning; keep aside.
3. In a skillet, add meat and onion together and sautÃ© until the meat is browned.
4. Drain off the excess fat.
5.... - 45.0649
Beef A La Esterhazy
Beef A La Esterhazy is delicious in taste. Beef A La Esterhazy gets its taste from beef mixed with flour and cream. Beef A La Esterhazy is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 45.0458
1.Preheat the oven to 400F gas mark 6.
2.Add a sprinkling of lemon juice and salt on plaice.
3.Take a soaked Romertopf and Add the seasoned plaice in it.
4.Add a sprinkling of butter cut in small pieces.
5.Add little sugar and chopped... - 45.034
Pork Loin With Sauerkraut And Apples
Put pork on rack in shallow baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 2 1/2 hours.
Combine sauerkraut, tomato sauce, 1/2 cup of the molasses, and the vinegar.
Pour off excess fat from pan in which pork is... - 45.0205
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour salt and paprika
2. Pat the meat dry and dredge the meat in the flour mixture. Set aside on a plate till required
3. In a large pan, brown the butter and add the meat in batches till completed browned... - 45.0205
1) First, prepare the marinade by mixing the ingredients.
2) Then, beat the meat well and marinate for at least overnight.
3) Next day, preheat the oven to 400 F.
4) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
5) From the marinade, remove the meat... - 44.9896
Wiener Schnitzel With Sour Cream
1. On a meat board, use a mallet to pound the veal steaks to ¼ inch thickness.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steaks.
3. In a medium work bowl, beat eggs.
4. Dip the steaks in egg and then dredge with flour.
5. Use... - 44.9365
1. Pre-heat oven at 300° C.
1. In a crock or large bowl, mix meat with salt.
2. Add onion, bay leaves and peppers.
3. In a pan, mix vinegar and water. Heat it.
4. Add sugar. Mix it well and continue heating till it dissolves.
5.... - 44.9265
Sprinkle meat with salt and black pepper.
Place in earthenware casserole.
Add vinegar, wine, water to cover, bay leaves, cloves, onion and parsley.
Set in refrigerator for 48 hours.
Turn now and then.
Remove meat from marinade.
Strain... - 44.8952
Sauerbraten With Cider Vinegar
Trim all the visible fat from the meat.
Place in a glass or pottery bowl.
Bring to a boil the vinegar, salt, sugar, cloves, peppercorns, onions, carrots and bay leaves.
Pour over the meat.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 2-3 days, turning the meat... - 44.8862
Sweet 'n Sour Stuffed Cabbage
Wrap whole cabbage in plastic wrap and cook on HIGH (9) for 10 minutes or until tender, but still slightly firm.
Meanwhile, combine rice, 1/2 cup raisins, 1/2 cup onions and one teaspoon salt.
Using the larger outer cabbage leaves place about 2 tablespoons of... - 44.8638
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Make a mixture of paprika and parsley.
3.Heat the butter slightly and mix it with the mixture.
4.Peel and slice the potatoes.
5.Take a Romertopf, put the pieces of butter in it in a scattered... - 44.8459
Pork With Steamed Spiced Sauerkraut
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2. In a pan brown onions lightly in margarine, add sugar, water and sauerkraut, toss with a fork such that well separated and add grated potato.
3. In a 2-quart casserole put sauerkraut mixture, burrow hole in... - 44.7977
Sauerbraten With Sauce And Marinade
Sauerbraten is a German delicacy. Sauerbraten is made of boneless beef marinated by vinegar flavored mixture and cooked with apple syrup sauce. Sauerbraten is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 44.7757
Swiss Fish Casserole
1.Remove the skin of tomatoes and cut the onions.
2.Make a mixture of onions, tomatoes, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper.
3.Preheat the oven to 400 F
4.In a fry pan, heat butter and saute the fish in it until brown.
5.Take a soaked... - 44.7206
Rolled Beef Slices
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) With oil, brush the beef and let stand for 2 hours.
4) Then, remove the excess oil.
5) With salt and pepper, rub the beef.
6) On one side, spread mustard.
7) To this,... - 44.6803
1) In a heavy kettle, heat oil and brown the meat.
2) Drain off the fat.
3) Put meat on rack, add 3/4 cup water, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
4) Remove meat and cut into 1/2 -inch-thick slices and return to the kettle.
5) In a saucepan,... - 44.5587
Stewed Ox Tail
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In a saucepan, put the vinegar along with the seasonings.
4) Bring the mix to a boil quickly.
5) In this mixture, marinate the ox-tail overnight.
6) In the soaked... - 44.5452
Veal Bavarian Style
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In a frying pan, heat butter.
4) In the hot butter, quickly brown the onion, carrot, parsley and the diced meat.
5) To the soaked Romertopf, transfer the fried... - 44.5361
Chicken In Beer
1. Wash chicken and place on a board, breast-side down.
2. Use a pair of kitchen scissors to cut along the backbone on both sides and remove the backbone.
3. Lightly flatten chicken with a saucer and cut in half lengthwise through the... - 44.5135
Asparagus With White Fish
1) Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
2) Take a baking dish and cook the cut asparagus and water for 9 minutes.
3) Drain the excess liquid.
4) Stir in white fish soup, cream cheese and cayenne pepper and mix well.
5) Make a sauce by stirring and mixing... - 44.4856
Braised Short Ribs With Dumplings
1. Trim fats off the rib.
2. Take a Dutch oven, add ribs to it and brown them in a shortening. Drain off the fat from oven.
3. Add tomatoes, soups, water, garlic, Worcestershire, and bay leaves.
4. Cover and simmer for about 105... - 44.4341
Place meat between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound 1/4 inch thick with smooth side of a mallet.
Combine bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Dust cutlets with about 2 tablespoons of the flour, shake off excess, dip them into egg mixture, then into crumb... - 44.4273
Ham And Vegetable Quiche
1)Take a 10-inch quiche dish and line it with pastry, trim the excess part.
2)Bake at 425° for 5 minutes by pricking the bottom and side of the pastry with a fork.
3)Cool the batter.
4)Cook cauliflower,carrots,onion and green pepper in boiling salted... - 44.3913