- » German Herb
German Herb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german herb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german herb recipes.
Rye Herb Bread
1 In a bowl, add seasonings to creamed butter; mix well.
2 On each slice of bread, spread mixture generously and reassemble the loaf.
3 Wrap in aluminum foil and heat in 400°Fahrenheit oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
4 Can be served with... - 37.4736
Roast Turkey With Herb Stuffing
Rinse turkey and pat dry with paper towel.
To make herb stuffing, combine all ingredients in a large bowl, adjust seasoning to taste.
Fill turkey cavity with stuffing and sew or skewer openings.
Secure drumsticks under skin at tail.
Place, breast side up, on... - 37.4633
You May Also Like!
Asparagus With Herbs
Place margarine, salt, water, and chives in skillet; cover tightly.
Bring to boil, add asparagus and cover again.
Gently boil until asparagus is tender.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper. - 35.562
Herbed And Spiced Pork Loin
1. To make marinade, place onion, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, coriander, black pepper, cumin, garam masala, mixed spice, turmeric, paprika, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and vinegar into a food processor or blender and process to make a paste.
2. Rub... - 33.9773
Spicy Asparagus With Red Bell Pepper And Herbs
1. In a large pot, bring slightly salted water to a boil
2. In a Dutch oven over medium flame, heat olive oil, add garlic and saute till it is soft and fragrant
3. Add bell pepper, jalapeno, white portion of the scallions and a pinch of salt; saute all... - 41.0957
Herbed Asparagus Omelets
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg whites, eggs, and milk.
Stir in the scallions, herbs, pepper, and salt.
Place the asparagus and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 4 to 6... - 48.1434
Mix pork and veal together in a deep mixing bowl.
Blend in egg, bread crumbs, onion, lemon zest, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
Shape into 2-inch patties.
Place on dish and refrigerate until ready to grill.
To prepare sauce, heat stock over medium heat until... - 41.62
German Lentil Soup
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over low heat, cook bacon until lightly browned; push to side of Dutch oven. Add onions, carrots, and celery; over medium heat, cook until vegetables are tender. Add ham bone, lentils, bay leaf, water, pepper, thyme, and 1... - 28.3056
Hot German Chicken Salad
Cook chicken breast halves in oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat about 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove chicken from skillet; drain.
Cool chicken slightly and cut into thin slices.
Stir flour, salt and pepper into drippings in... - 40.5247
German Potato Salad With Knockwurst
Cook potatoes with skins on.
Peel when cool enough to handle; chill.
Meanwhile, assemble Salad Maker with Thin Slicer Disc.
Process celery then onion; set aside.
Change disc to Thick or Chunky Slicer Disc and process potatoes; set aside.
Put parsley into... - 40.31
Graupensuppe Mit Hubnerklein
Trim fat from hearts and gizzards and slice.
Set hearts aside and combine gizzards with chicken, stock, seasonings and bouquet garni.
Cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken and set aside to... - 42.4395
Score with a fork.
Thinly slice cucumbers and onion.
Arrange alternate layers of cucumber and onion in a bowl, sprinkling each layer heavily with salt.
Cover with ice water.
Refrigerate for several hours.
Drain and wash with running... - 40.8274
German Herb Recipes By Category