- » German Green Bean
German Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german green bean recipes.
German Style Green Beans
1 In a bowl, mix bean liquid with vinegar.
2 Keep aside.
3 In a large frying pan, fry bacon until crisp.
4 Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon.
5 Drain well on paper toweling.
6 Remove all but 3 tablespoons of fat from the frying... - 43.1826
German Green Bean Soup
The greman green bean soup is a green and cheerful soup made with green beans and bacon. Prepared with cider vinegar, the green bean soup is cooked with onions and serves as a excellent side in meals. - 40.7054
German Style Green Beans
1) Follow package directions to cook beans.
2) In a skillet fry bacon till brown.
3) Add onion, beer, sugar, salt, and pepper.
4) Boil the mixture.
5) Drain the beans and pour beer mixture over.
6) Toss lightly and serve.
7) Serve hot. - 38.5157
German Green Beans
Cook green beans in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Cut bacon into 1/2 in. (12 mm) pieces.
Place in skillet; add onion.
Saute until bacon is crisp and onion is tender; drain.
Blend flour, vinegar, water, and sugar replacement in screwtop jar.
Pour... - 33.0782
You May Also Like!
Green Bean Red Onion And Bacon Salad
1) Trim the beans and peel the red onion and cut into thin slices. Separate the onion into rings and put aside.
2) Place a medium-sized saucepan over high flame and bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
3) To the boiling water add the beans... - 37.9818
Green Bean Salad With Red Onion And Tomato
1) In a pot containing in 1/2-inch boiling water, steam green beans for 3 or 4 minutes, covered.
2) Remove from heat and place them under cold running water to prevent further cooking. Drain well.
3) Take a bowl and add beans, onions, cucumber, and... - 42.2011
Green Bean And Red Pepper Salad
1. Toss string beans with red pepper and onion in a large glass bowl.
2. Combine tomato juice, white wine vinegar, basil, mustard, garlic, and black pepper.
3. Pour tomato dressing over string bean mixture. Chill for 1 hour. - 30.4327
Green Beans And Red Pepper Strips
Try out the easy-to-make Green Beans And Red Pepper Strips. Enjoy the deadly combination of beans and red pepper at any party and let us know how much you liked it! - 34.7898
Green Beans With Sauteed Red Peppers
In a 3 1/2- or 4 1/2-quart sauce pan fitted with a 3-quart pasta insert, bring 2 quarts (1.9 liters) water to a boil over high heat.
Add beans and cook until just tender to bite (5 to 7 minutes).
Remove pasta insert from cooking water and rinse beans with... - 33.6376
German Style Wax Beans
1) In a skillet, fry the bacon strips until crisp and chop them into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Clean up the bacon fat from the skillet, add oil and saute onions till soft.
3) Next, add in green onions, wax beans, wine vinegar, sugar and pimiento and saute a... - 35.4694
German Sweet-sour Beans
Do you want one awesome recipe idea to try today? This German Sweet-sour Beans is extremely tasty to be passed up, so mark it. The flavor of Beans makes this dish all the more appetizing. This German German Sweet-sour Beans is a delectable Side Dish. Make... - 45.8873
German Sour Bean Salad
Toss the first five ingredients together and flavor to taste with horseradish, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley and store in a covered dish overnight in the refrigerator. - 31.958
Baked Beans Filling
Combine all the ingredients except cheese in a pan and cook until thick.
Use as filling for pancakes.
Sprinkle grated cheese on top. - 24.5591
German Green Bean Recipes By Category