- » German Goulash
German Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german goulash recipes.
Steak Goulash Soup
Mix together salt and pepper and the paprika and coat the meat cubes with the mixture.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the meat cubes, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Add the onions and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in the cumin, garlic and... - 45.9558
Romertopf Mushroom Goulash
1) 1Chop the bacon.
2) Chop the onion.
3) Wash the fungi and slice them.
4) Peel the potatoes, boil them and grate them.
5) Soak the Romertopf.
6) Heat the oven to 400 F-Gas mark 6.
7) In a frying pan, fry bacon for a few minutes on its... - 45.8672
Hungarian Shepherd's Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) Into the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, add the butter and onions.
4) Then, add the tomatoes, peppers, diced meat, salt and lots of paprika pepper.
5) In the oven,... - 38.173
German Mushroom Goulash
Heat butter or vegetable oil in a large skillet. Saute onions in butter or vegetable oil over medium-low heat until golden.
Add tomatoes and mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes.
Add broth or water, salt, black pepper and paprika. Simmer for a few minutes.
In a... - 37.1594
Brown ground beef, onion, green pepper, and celery over low heat; drain.
Add crushed bay leaf, kidney beans, macaroni, and carrots; mix gently.
Add salt and pepper.
Pour into casserole dish; cover.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 40 minutes. - 35.0219
You May Also Like!
1) Take a skillet and melt fat in it. Add onions and meat. Cook until brown in color.
2) Sprinkle with pepper, salt and paprika.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Add sauerkraut and cook for another 10 minutes.
5) Stir in water... - 40.8616
Divide the meat into five slices, beat out well, nick edges with the point of a knife, salt; then turn them over first in flour, secondly in the well beaten egg, and lastly in the breadcrumbs; fry them to a light brown colour in hot lard. (Cut the meat into... - 25.3064
1) Take a bowl and sift flour in it. Make a well in the center.
2) Drop salt, eggs and water in it.
3) Work in the flour with one hand and knead until dough begins to leave the sides of bowl.
4) Keep kneading on the board until elastic and smooth.
5)... - 38.3345
Sift flour into deep basin, add egg, salt and enough water to make a soft dough.
Beat with a wooden spoon until it blisters and leaves the sides of the basin.
Cut small pieces out of this dough with a tablespoon and drop them one by one into boiling salt... - 23.1593
Sheat Fish In Sour Cabbage
Cut the sheat fish into five pieces and salt.
Then wash the sour cabbage and begin to cook.
Chop the bacon, render it and fry the sliced green paprika and then add to the cabbage.
After cooking for an hour, add the fish to the cabbage.
Remove when... - 40.0902
1) In a saucepan, heat the fat
2) Fry the flank till browned evenly
3) Tip in the bones, sauerkraut, water, salt and pepper and bring to a boil
4) Lower the heat and simmer for about 2 hours
5) Add in the potatoes and cook for 20 minutes... - 42.1721
1 Thoroughly rinse the sauerkraut in cold water .
2 Drain well.
3 In a pan, heat the butter or fat.
4 Cook the sauerkraut and onions in it for 15 minutes.
5 Stir in the sugar and pepper.
6 Allow to cool.
7 Spread evenly on strudel... - 38.6361
1. Keep aside some large leaves of cabbage.
2. Shred the rest of cabbage finely. Add salt and keep it aside.
3. Peel and shred the apples.
4. In a wooden keg (best for sauerkraut) or crock or sterile jar, make layers of cabbage and... - 35.7687
1. In a saucepan, melt fat.
2. Add onions and brown it lightly.
3. Add sauerkraut, pepper, paprika, sugar and water.
4. Cover loosely with a lid and cook over a low flame for an hour.
5. Serve Hot Sauerkraut with chilli sauce. - 36.252
German Goulash Recipes By Category