- » German Fruit Salad
German Fruit Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german fruit salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german fruit salad recipes.
Spinach Salad With Fruit And Beef
1) Discard any extra fat from the steak.
2) Broil the steak, keeping it 6-inches fron the source of heat. Cook for about 6 to 7 minutes on each side for rare cooked and longer for medium rare.
3) Make diagonal slices across the steak to get thin... - 45.4804
Fruit Salad With Nuts German Style
Scoop out melon with melon bailer.
Cut peel from oranges; remove white membrane; slice crosswise.
Cut grapes in half; remove seeds.
Line glass bowl with lettuce leaves; arrange melon, oranges, grapes, and walnuts in layers on top lettuce.
Mix and blend well... - 38.0508
You May Also Like!
German Apple Cake
Beat eggs and salad oil until toamy.
Add flour, cinnamon, vanilla, soda, and salt; mix well.
Add diced apples and nuts.
Pour into a greased, floured pan.
Bake 45-60 minutes at 350°. - 38.4491
Frankfurter And Apple Salad
1) Slice frankfurters into small-sized pieces.
2) In a bowl, add diced apple and toss it in lemon juice.
3) In another bowl, mix mayonnaise, chutney and seasonings together.
4) Take individual plates and place lettuce leaves, heap... - 45.8973
Spinach Apple And Raisin Salad
Combine spinach, apple, raisins, and almonds in a large bowl; toss gently.
Combine apple juice and remaining ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over spinach mixture, and toss gently. - 34.8315
Cottage Cheese Fruit Blintzes
Beat eggs; beat in cottage cheese and oil.
Sift flour and salt together; add to cheese mixture.
Beat only until blended.
Grease griddle lightly with butter; drop batter from spoon onto griddle, making thin 4-inch cakes.
Bake until lightly... - 36.9602
Frosty Fruit Cup
Combine the ginger ale and tangerine-juice concentrate; stir till concentrate dissolves.
Pour into 2-quart refrigerator tray; freeze just to a mush (about 1 hour).
Thaw pineapple chunks just enough to eat (some ice crystals should remain); drain.
Mix with... - 34.7233
Frosty Fruit Cup
1) In a bowl, mix the tangerine-juice concentrate and ginger ale together, stir until the concentrate is dissolved.
2) In a 2-quart refrigerator tray, pour the mixture and freeze for 1 hour.
3) Thaw the frozen pineapple chunks until some ice crystals... - 39.8027
Pork Loin With Winter Fruits
Sprinkle pork on all sides with nutmeg.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add pork and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, prunes, apricots, and apples; sprinkle with... - 42.8082
Melt marshmallows in water over low heat.
Remove from heat; add gelatin.
Refrigerate to cool but do not let set.
Whip gelatin until all large bubbles disappear.
Add cheese, nuts, pineapple and cream.
Chill until firm. - 31.1313
Raspberry Bavarian Mold
Thaw one 10-ounce package frozen red raspberries; reserve 2 tablespoons berries for garnish.
Drain remaining berries, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Dissolve one 7/8 ounce package low-calorie raspberry-flavored gelatin (2 envelopes) in 1 1/4 cups boiling... - 31.5145
Alsatian Pork And Sausage Bake
Alsation Pork and Sausage Bake is a treat for your taste buds. This German Pork and sausage bake has much more to woo you than mere meat. Greeen cabbage and apples along with borwn sugar and grape juice seasonings make this bake truly compelling. If you don;t... - 35.7739