- » German Fruit Dessert
German Fruit Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german fruit dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german fruit dessert recipes.
Grandma's Special Berry Quark
If you love whipped cream, then this is your treat!! Here is the video of a delicious looking dessert that combines cream, quark and berries!! A well-known German ingredient quark, grandma Anna and her grandson use it to whip up a great dessert. - 97.4842
Glazed Fruit Pie
Stir together gingersnaps, graham crackers, and sugar.
Drizzle with margarine, tossing to combine.
Press onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate to form a firm, even crust.
Bake in a 375° oven for 5 minutes.
For glaze, drain pineapple, reserving... - 48.5975
1) Sieve together the salt, sugar and flour into a bowl. Mix well.
2) With two knives, chop the fat into the flour. Rub ingredients together till small crumbs have formed.
3) A few drops at a time, add ice-cold water. Knead till a light but firm... - 47.7778
In 4-cup measure combine water and gelatin.
Microwave at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until mixture is heated and gelatin dissolves.
Stir in lemon extract, lemon peel and fructose.
Butter a 9-in pie plate.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over bottom... - 46.9087
Lattice Fruit Mince Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, cornflour, baking powder and salt. Rub butter in the mixture to look like coarse crumbs.
3. Stir in sugar in the mixture.
4. Make a well in the centre of the mixture with your hands. Pour... - 46.792
Four Fruit Pie
Mix the sugar and flour in a large saucepan and gradually blend in the water and orange juice.
Bring to the boil and cook over a moderate heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add the apricots, snipped in half, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring... - 46.6785
Vanilla Ice, Red Fruit Jelly
1. beat the fresh cream till stiff
2. egg yolks and sugar into a big bowl, use mixer to whisk until the colour turns white
3. cut vanilla pod top to end, drop the vanilla into mixture, add salt mix well
4. put milk in pot and heat up, don't boil ,when... - 46.2704
Harvest Moon Fruit Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In medium bowl, combine flour and salt Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle mixture with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, while... - 46.0371
Cream Cheese And Ricotta Fruit Pie
1) Take 9-inch pie plate and place butter on it.
2) Melt butter in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Mix remaining ingredients.
4) Spread mixture pressing it firmly on the sides and bottom of the plate.
5) Cook in Microwave at... - 45.7489
Party Fruit Kuchen
1. Drain apricots, reserving liquid.
2. On serving plate place cake layer and prick surface with fork.
3. Spoon 1/4 cup reserved apricot liquid over cake.
4. Make pattern of fruit over top of cake, alternating 1 pear half with 2 apricot... - 42.7032
Cream Cheese And Ricotta Fruit Pie
Place cream cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave on Power 5 for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until softened.
Add remaining filling ingredients.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Pour into prepared graham cracker crust.
Microwave on Power 5 for... - 42.693
Streusel Fruit Bars
Grease a 33 X 23 cm/13 X 9 inch square tin.
In a small saucepan combine the chopped fruits, orange juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon ginger.
Simmer for 5 minutes, remove from the heat, stir in the bananas and cool.
Beat the sugar and butter until light... - 42.5776
Fruit And Nut Filled Apple En Croute With Spiced Whipped Cream
In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt and sugar.
Cut in the butter and margarine until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add the lemon zest.
Sprinkle in the water a few drops at a time until the mixture can be gathered into a ball.
Wrap it in... - 41.9854
Bavarian Fruit Nut Ring
1. Drain juices from the pineapple can.
2. In a cup measure juice and add water to make 1 ½ cups.
3. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve gelatine.
4. Stir in drained pineapple juice.
5. In a 6 cup ring mould, pour 1 cup of gelatine... - 41.3813
Red Fruit Pudding With Cream
Red Fruit Pudding With Cream is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Red Fruit Pudding With Cream; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 40.1145
Frosty Fruit Cup
1) In a bowl, mix the tangerine-juice concentrate and ginger ale together, stir until the concentrate is dissolved.
2) In a 2-quart refrigerator tray, pour the mixture and freeze for 1 hour.
3) Thaw the frozen pineapple chunks until some ice crystals... - 38.2667
Fruit Cheese Kuchen
Heat the milk, honey, salt, and butter over low heat until the butter melts; turn it into a mixing bowl and allow to cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the "baking yeast in the lukewarm mixture; stir in the egg whites and 2 cups of the whole wheat flour. Knead until... - 37.7835
Fruit Cocktail Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place fruit cocktail in drainer; stir.
Line bottom and sides of 9-inch glass pie plate with vanilla wafers.
Add sugar and vanilla to sour cream; stir.
Stir fruit cocktail again to be sure it is well drained.
Add to sour cream... - 37.4399
Double Crust Fruit Pie
Stir together flour and salt.
Cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of the flour mixture; gently toss.
Push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form into 2 balls.
On lightly floured surface... - 36.5542
Fruit Topped Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine graham wafer crumbs, butter and sugar. Mix well to get a doughy consistency.
3) In a 9 X 9" baking pan, press down the dough to form a crust.
4) Bake for about 10 minutes.
5) Allow... - 36.1121
Chilled Fruit Cocktail Pie
In a double boiler soften gelatin in water; add slightly beaten egg yolks and salt; cook, stirring constantly .until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat; stir in frozen lemonade concentrate; stir again until mixture thickens.
Beat egg whites to soft-peak... - 35.4618
Tipsy Fruit Cup
Drain carefully and cut into even pieces the 5 tins of fruit.
Peel, section and cut in same-size pieces 2 oranges.
Add 3 oz. sugar, 3 tablespoons white wine, 4 oz. brandy and 1 1/2 tablespoons maraschino liqueur.
Mix gently but well.
Put into glass serving... - 35.0665
Grand Marnier Fruit Cup
To section oranges and grapefruits, cut off a small slice of the top of the orange or grapefruit.
Place on a board cut-side up.
With a sharp knife remove the rind and the white skin, cutting from top to bottom.
When all is removed, slice off the bottom.
Over... - 34.8835
Basic Fruit Pie
Depending on the dish chosen, use up two-thirds of the pastry to line it.
If it is shallow, use only a generous half and have the topping thicker, otherwise the pastry base will not cook through.
Arrange the prepared fruit on the pastry and sprinkle with... - 33.6986
Frosty Fruit Cup
Combine the ginger ale and tangerine-juice concentrate; stir till concentrate dissolves.
Pour into 2-quart refrigerator tray; freeze just to a mush (about 1 hour).
Thaw pineapple chunks just enough to eat (some ice crystals should remain); drain.
Mix with... - 33.3492
German Red Fruit Pudding
Pour 1 cup water into a small bowl.
Add tapioca, and let stand a few minutes to soften.
Combine fruit with remaining 1 cup water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a simmer.
Stir in tapioca mixture, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles and... - 30.3652
Fresh Fruit Pie
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Peel and slice fruit; combine with flour, sugar, and a pinch of salt.
Spread fruit evenly into unbaked pastry and dot generously with butter.
Fit second crust over pie and crimp edges to seal.
Make 1 or 2 slashes in top crust to allow... - 29.2247
Chilled Fruit Cup
1. Combine 1 cup water, sugar, and tapioca in 2-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 3 to 5 minutes, or until mixture boils. Stir halfway through cooking time.
2. Blend in orange juice concentrate, water, raspberries, and lemon juice. Add oranges... - 28.1873
Minted Fruit Cup
1. Drain syrup from pear halves into a medium-size bowl; dice pears and return to syrup.
2. Pare orange and section; cut into bite-size pieces; add to pears. Crush several mint leaves and stir into fruit; chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
3. Spoon into... - 20.7095
Frosty Fruit Cup
Partially defrost the fruit.
Spoon into serving dishes and top with scoops of sherbet. - 20.1349
German Fruit Dessert Recipes By Category
German Fruit Dessert Course: