- » German Fruit Dessert
German Fruit Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german fruit dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german fruit dessert recipes.
Easy Baked Stollen
In Germany, this Stollen has always been a favorite at households. A very traditional Christmas time sweet bread, Stollen is so rich with fruits and nuts and has this so welcoming falvor that is loved by all!. Give this amazing traditional bread a try! - 52.1366
Harvest Moon Fruit Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In medium bowl, combine flour and salt Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle mixture with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, while... - 48.6157
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. In saucepan bring to a boil combining honey, molasses and sugar.
4. Remove from heat, add butter and cool.
5. Beat in lemon juice, egg, lemon peel and orange... - 48.1331
German Apple Pancakes
Heat the 1/4 cup butter in a 10-inch skillet; add the apple slices, cover, and cook over medium heat until apples are almost tender, turning slices several times during cooking.
When almost tender, sprinkle a mixture of the 2 tablespoons sugar and the... - 47.4104
Noel Fruit Cookies(lebkuchen)
Beat egg; add brown sugar and beat till fluffy.
Stir in honey and molasses.
Sift together dry ingredients; add to first mixture; mix well.
Stir in fruits, peels, nuts.
Chill several hours or overnight.
On lightly floured surface, roll to 1/4 inch.
Cut in... - 47.3561
Berlin Specialty Cake
An aficionado of berlin specialty cake guarantees that this berlin specialty cake recipe will addict you to it in minutes. This german berlin specialty cake is a delicious dessert . Fruits is the key ingredient in berlin specialty cake. It would be a sin to... - 46.7856
Lattice Fruit Mince Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, cornflour, baking powder and salt. Rub butter in the mixture to look like coarse crumbs.
3. Stir in sugar in the mixture.
4. Make a well in the centre of the mixture with your hands. Pour... - 46.3489
Stollen Or German Fruit Bread
Mash the yeast and water to a paste and set aside in a warm, draught-free place until the mixture is frothy.
Meanwhile, scald the milk.
Remove from the heat and add the butter.
When it has melted, set aside to cool to lukewarm.
Sift the flour, salt and spices... - 46.1521
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixer bowl.
Beat in milk, sugar, margarine, salt, eggs and 1 1/4 cups of the flour on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 4 minutes.
Stir in raisins, lemon... - 46.1139
Strawberry Bavarian Pie
For crust, preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Put walnuts into "Mini-Blend" container and process 2 or 3 cycles at GRIND, or until nuts are finely chopped.
In small mixer bowl, mix nuts, butter, sugar, egg yolk, and flour at LOW then at... - 46.1045
Stollen is a sweet German Christmas traditional bread. Full of currants, cherries, fruits and nuts, this sweet bread is apt for celebrating the forthcoming occasion. Try this Stollen and tell me if you like it. - 45.9811
1) Sieve together the salt, sugar and flour into a bowl. Mix well.
2) With two knives, chop the fat into the flour. Rub ingredients together till small crumbs have formed.
3) A few drops at a time, add ice-cold water. Knead till a light but firm... - 45.5897
Grandmother Rohlff's Stollen
Combine raisins, currants, candied fruit and brandy in bowl; mix well.
Heat milk and butter in saucepan until butter melts, stirring constantly.
Cool to 105 to 115 degrees.
Combine milk mixture with yeast, sugar and 1 cup flour in bowl; mix well.
Let stand... - 45.4138
Raspberry Custard Kuchen
In a bowl, combine 1 cup flour and salt; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in cream; pat into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Combine the sugar and remaining flour; sprinkle over crust.
Arrange raspberries over crust.
For... - 45.3194
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Drain sour cherries thoroughly and cut in half.
Pour over them 1/4 cup of the kirsch; cover, and let stand at least 4 hours.
Grease and flour four 9-inch round cake pans.
Melt the unsweetened chocolate over hot water (or use the liquid unsweetened chocolate... - 44.4925
Old Fashioned Berry Pudding
In a medium saucepan, toss berries with cornstarch and salt.
Add water and sweetener; simmer, stirring constantly, until berries are cooked, but still whole, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice and cloves.
Remove from heat, cool slightly.
Spread 1 teaspoon of... - 44.4176
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Put flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in large bowl.
Blend in margarine with pastry blender to make fine crumbs.
Pour crumbs into 8 inch square glass baking dish; press firmly with fingers over bottom and halfway up sides of... - 44.2067
Swiss Chocolate Cherry Kuchen
Place butter and chocolate in medium bowl or glass measure; cover, cook in Radarange oven 2 to 3 minutes until chocolate is melted.
Beat sugar gradually into eggs until fluffy.
Beat in chocolate mixture.
Mix and sift dry ingredients, add to... - 44.0763
Lemon Griestorte is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Lemon Griestorte, you will always crave for some more. - 43.9343
Cream Cheese And Ricotta Fruit Pie
Place cream cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave on Power 5 for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until softened.
Add remaining filling ingredients.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Pour into prepared graham cracker crust.
Microwave on Power 5 for... - 43.8304
Faster Concord Grape Kuchen
For puree: Remove grape skins by pinching each grape at end opposite stem end.
Put pulp (with seeds) in a saucepan.
Carefully cook over low heat until soft.
Do not boil or delicate flavor will be destroyed.
Put pulp through a food mill or sieve to... - 43.8115
German Black Forest Cake Part 1 - Making Cake
separte egg yolks from egg white
beat egg white add some salt till stiff
beat egg yolks and milk,add sugar time to time in till creamy,
pour in flour and baking powder into dough add half of the carbonated water mix together then pour the rest water in,
add... - 43.6851
Sweet Chocolate-apricot Torte
Combine water and chocolate in a small saucepan.
Place over low heat and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Beat egg yolks; gradually add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating until lemon colored and thick.
Add butter and beat until... - 43.2161
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Dissolve baking powder in milk in cup; mix well.
Cream brown sugar and butter in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Add egg; mix well.
Stir in baking powder mixture and wine.
Add pineapple, cherries, pecans and mixture of... - 42.7053
Red Fruit Pudding With Cream
Red Fruit Pudding With Cream is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Red Fruit Pudding With Cream; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 42.6576
Strawberry Bavarian Pie
Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Chill until thickened.
Arrange strawberries in bottom of pie shell.
With electric mixer at medium speed, beat thickened gelatin until fluffy, thick and about doubled in volume.
Blend in 1 cup of the... - 42.5669
German Peach Kuchen
Sift flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt together; cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Press firmly against bottom and side of lightly greased 9-inch springform pan.
Arrange peaches evenly over crumbs.
Combine remaining sugar and... - 42.4314
Fresh Peach Bavarian
Combine the peaches, lemon juice, salt, and sugar, and let stand 1 hour.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and dissolve it over low heat.
Stir it into the peach mixture and chill until it begins to thicken.
Fold in the whipped cream and... - 41.7208
Fresh Pear Kuchen
1. Mix together 1 cup flour, the wheat germ, yeast, and salt.
2. Heat the milk, water, granulated sugar, and 1/4 cup butter until very warm. Add to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add the egg and enough... - 41.4274
Bavarian Fruit Nut Ring
1. Drain juices from the pineapple can.
2. In a cup measure juice and add water to make 1 ½ cups.
3. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve gelatine.
4. Stir in drained pineapple juice.
5. In a 6 cup ring mould, pour 1 cup of gelatine... - 40.7311
Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add egg, milk and butter; beat well.
Fold in blueberries and pecans.
Spread into a greased 9-in.square baking pan.
In another bowl, combine sugar and flour; cut in the butter until... - 40.3816
German Fruit Pancakes
German Fruit Pancakes is a great and unique pancake dish that can be prepared in no time. You just cant miss this wonderful German Fruit Pancakes recipe! - 40.1463
Fruit Cheese Kuchen
Heat the milk, honey, salt, and butter over low heat until the butter melts; turn it into a mixing bowl and allow to cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the "baking yeast in the lukewarm mixture; stir in the egg whites and 2 cups of the whole wheat flour. Knead until... - 40.0566
1. Heat oven to 350°. Scald milk. Mix together scalded milk, sugar, salt, and butter. Cool.
2. Crumble in yeast, and then add 2 cups of the flour and mix. Let rise 2 hours.
3. Add the rest of the flour, and then the eggs, raisins, almonds, candied fruit,... - 39.9546
Fruit Cocktail Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place fruit cocktail in drainer; stir.
Line bottom and sides of 9-inch glass pie plate with vanilla wafers.
Add sugar and vanilla to sour cream; stir.
Stir fruit cocktail again to be sure it is well drained.
Add to sour cream... - 39.9129
Frosty Fruit Cup
1) In a bowl, mix the tangerine-juice concentrate and ginger ale together, stir until the concentrate is dissolved.
2) In a 2-quart refrigerator tray, pour the mixture and freeze for 1 hour.
3) Thaw the frozen pineapple chunks until some ice crystals... - 39.8027
Three Berry Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In large bowl, whisk together apple sauce, egg whites, yogurt, granulated sugar and lemon... - 38.7631
Zitronen Quark is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Zitronen Quark, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.7083
Peaches N Cream Kuchen
1. Combine the flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt, and baking powder in a bowl; mix well. Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles cornmeal.
2. Turn mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking pan. Pat mixture evenly over bottom and... - 38.4495
Pineapple Fruit Cup
1. Chill the cans of juice and bottles of drink in advance.
2. Cut the oranges in half and squeeze out the juice.
3. Peel, core and finely chop the apple.
4. Combine all the ingredients in a large jug and mix together thoroughly.
5. Pour fruit cup into tall... - 37.4359
Baked German Pancake
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Put the eggs, milk, salt, and oil in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until well mixed.
3. In a bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, soy flour, and brewer's yeast. Pour in the... - 36.9862
Cottage Cheese Fruit Blintzes
Beat eggs; beat in cottage cheese and oil.
Sift flour and salt together; add to cheese mixture.
Beat only until blended.
Grease griddle lightly with butter; drop batter from spoon onto griddle, making thin 4-inch cakes.
Bake until lightly... - 36.9602
Tipsy Fruit Cup
Drain carefully and cut into even pieces the 5 tins of fruit.
Peel, section and cut in same-size pieces 2 oranges.
Add 3 oz. sugar, 3 tablespoons white wine, 4 oz. brandy and 1 1/2 tablespoons maraschino liqueur.
Mix gently but well.
Put into glass serving... - 36.8849
Grand Marnier Fruit Cup
To section oranges and grapefruits, cut off a small slice of the top of the orange or grapefruit.
Place on a board cut-side up.
With a sharp knife remove the rind and the white skin, cutting from top to bottom.
When all is removed, slice off the bottom.
Over... - 36.7398
Fruit Topped Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine graham wafer crumbs, butter and sugar. Mix well to get a doughy consistency.
3) In a 9 X 9" baking pan, press down the dough to form a crust.
4) Bake for about 10 minutes.
5) Allow... - 36.1102
Butter Kuchen is a very tempting dessert that you must try out. Prepare the Butter Kuchen recipe effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 35.871
Place 2 or 3 peach stones and 2 cherry stones in a large, tall ceramic container.
Add 500 g/1 lb fruit, and 500 g/1 lb brown sugar.
Pour on bottle of rum.
From now on add 500 g/1 lb each fruit to 250 g/1/2 lb brown sugar.
Continue to add fruit in layers, and... - 35.4141
Cook plums, rusk crumbs, wine, apple juice and spices until plums are soft.
Add cream, sugar, lemon juice and wine.
Chill and adjust seasonings to taste, adding more chilled wine if desired.
Garnish with apple slices. - 35.1189
Frosty Fruit Cup
Combine the ginger ale and tangerine-juice concentrate; stir till concentrate dissolves.
Pour into 2-quart refrigerator tray; freeze just to a mush (about 1 hour).
Thaw pineapple chunks just enough to eat (some ice crystals should remain); drain.
Mix with... - 34.7233
Brandied Peach And Plum Soup
Cook peaches, plums, water, wine, sugar, lemon and cinnamon, covered, until fruits are soft.
Discard lemon and cinnamon; force fruits through sieve.
Add cognac, chill and adjust to taste, adding sugar and/or cognac as needed.
Garnish with mint. - 32.2339
German Red Fruit Pudding
Pour 1 cup water into a small bowl.
Add tapioca, and let stand a few minutes to soften.
Combine fruit with remaining 1 cup water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a simmer.
Stir in tapioca mixture, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles and... - 32.0006
Fresh Fruit Pie
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Peel and slice fruit; combine with flour, sugar, and a pinch of salt.
Spread fruit evenly into unbaked pastry and dot generously with butter.
Fit second crust over pie and crimp edges to seal.
Make 1 or 2 slashes in top crust to allow... - 31.0481
Coconut Pecan Frosting
Combine milk, honey, egg yolks, butter, and vanilla in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until thickened, about 12 minutes.
Remove from heat and beat until cool and thick enough to spread.
Stir in coconut and nuts. - 28.1948
German Custard With Raspberries
You'll simply love this German Custard With Raspberries recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this German Custard With Raspberries again and again. - 27.7459
Frosty Fruit Cup
Partially defrost the fruit.
Spoon into serving dishes and top with scoops of sherbet. - 22.2435
German Fruit Dessert Recipes By Category
German Fruit Dessert Course: