German Fried Potato
- » German Fried Potato Caraway
German Fried Potato Caraway Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german fried potato caraway recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german fried potato caraway recipes.
German Potato Salad
Cook in their jackets 6 medium-sized waxy potatoes, until tender.
When cool, remove the skins and cut into smallish cubes.
Thinly slice crosswise 2 celery sticks.
Add to the potatoes.
Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Mince and fry... - 44.5014
German Potato Pancakes
Combine all the ingredients except the bacon fat in a bowl.
Heat the bacon fat in a frying pan until very hot.
Place dollops of pancake batter in hot pan and flatten each until pan is filled with very thin 3 inch pancakes.
Cook until the underside is golden... - 31.6477
Braised Pheasant With Sauerkraut
Let pheasant marinate overnight.
Drain sauerkraut and add bouillon, caraway seeds, and wine.
Crush juniper berries and add them or, optionally, 3 tablespoons gin.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Meanwhile drain pheasant and cut it into pieces.
Brown in hot shortening,... - 44.7518
Beef Balls Heidelberg
1. In a bowl add first 8 ingredients and combine.
2. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
3. In a large skillet heat oil over medium high.
4. Drop the balls and brown.
5. Add potatoes and sauerkraut.
6. Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 10... - 44.806
Strasbourg Goose Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the goose into pieces as desired.
3. In a non stick skillet, fry goose meat until browned well on all sides.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Cut onion into halves.
6. Peel quince, stone and... - 48.7561
Shredded Potato Cake
Peel the potatoes and cook in boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes.
Drain well and grate.
Mix with the salt, pepper and flour.
Dice the bacon.
Beat the egg whites until they are stiff but not dry and fold into the potato mixture.
Put the bacon in a frying... - 41.0574
Bavarian Pork And Kraut
1. Trim all fat from chops. Brown chops slowly in a medium-size frying pan.
2. Empty sauerkraut into a strainer; rinse under cold water; drain well. Combine with caraway seeds in an 8-cup baking dish. Place apple slices in a layer over sauerkraut; top with... - 30.2006
Old World Sauerkraut Supper
1) Fry bacon until crisp, drain, and reserve the pan drippings.
2) Stir flour to the pan drippings, blend, and then stir in the sauerkraut and bacon.
3) In a slow cooker, transfer the mixture.
4) Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover, and cook on... - 39.7615