- » German Drink
German Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german drink recipes.
1) In a saucepan, place together wine, cinnamon, sugar, lemon and orange slices and cloves.
2) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point
3) Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
4) Pass the wine mixture through cheesecloth.
5) Transfer into warm... - 40.1711
You May Also Like!
German Beer Soup
Simmer beer with the sliced lemon, cloves, cinnamon and good pinch sugar.
Beat the eggs or egg yolks and cream, milk or evaporated milk together in a large basin, then strain the beer mixture over the egg mixture, whisking hard.
Serve at once. - 30.9044
Homemade German Chocolate Cake Shots
If you are looking for a scintillating drink to kick-start your party with a bang, try this chocolate cake shot. Chef Darren presents a simple recipe of his all time favorite drink. Irresistible and supremely delicious, this superlative treat tastes just like... - 102.351
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
Bring to serving temperature over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. - 24.7473
1) In a tall glass place ice cubes and pour beer and soda over it.
2) Stir the mixture lightly.
3) Serve cold.
If served without ice chill the mixture well. - 31.8423
Chilled Lemon Shandy
1) In a leakproof container pour the lemon juice and pack in a cooler.
2) Pack soda and ale or lager separately in cooler.
3) Before serving combine one-fourth of the lemon juice and 1/2 cup of the soda water in a glass or 14-ounce mug or... - 29.5399
Soften gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes.
Drain juice from pineapple and heat to boiling; stir in gelatin until dissolved and set aside to cool.
Have the cream thoroughly chilled, either by pouring into freezing tray of refrigerator for an hour or two,... - 33.9003
California Peach Spritzer
Combine peach puree, wine, and club soda in a shaker or mixing glass.
Shake or stir just enough to blend all ingredients.
Pour beverages into 6 chilled daiquiri glasses.
Thread a peach wedge and a lime slice onto a cocktail pick and place across the top of... - 24.1887
Homemade Gluvine Aka Mulled Wine
1. In a large pot, boil the water along with honey and sugar. Stir well to dissolve the honey and sugar into the water.
2. Add the cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, cloves, star anise, all spice pods, oranges, lemon juice, lemon rind, dried tart cherries... - 130.017
Gnome Of Zurich
Combine cocoa, sugar water and salt in small saucepan and heat just to boiling.
Stir in hot milk, coffee and liqueur - 24.847
1) In a saucepan, add water, finely pared lemon rind and juice, grated nutmeg, cinnamon stick, cloves and sugar.
2) Stir to dissolve the sugar and slowly boil.
3) Permeate over low heat for 15 minutes.
4) Strain the liquid and transfer into saucepan... - 38.2443
1) In a thermos pour the lemonade.
2) Chill the mixture.
3) Pack lemonade and beer individually in cooler.
4) Before serving pour 1/4 cup of the lemonade in each glass or 14-ounce mug or insulated cup.
5) Gently add 1 1/2 cups (1 bottle) of... - 29.139
German Drink Recipes By Category