- » German Dill Pickle
German Dill Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german dill pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german dill pickle recipes.
German Fish Soup
Skin the fish fillets or steaks and the roe.
Chop the roe.
Peel and thinly slice the onions.
Wash and slice the leek.
Put the fish, roe, salt, onion, leek and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Dice the celery and add to the pan... - 41.0474
German Meat Loaf With Sauerkraut Potatoes
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl mix onion, salt, pepper, herbs and eggs.
3) Add broth and mix well.
4) Add meat and bread crumbs to the egg mixture. Mix thoroughly.
5) Place half mixture in the bottom of a 9"... - 44.5232
German Style Potato And Sausage Salad
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until tender; drain well. Peel (if desired) and slice. In large bowl, sprinkle warm potatoes with vinegar; stir in dill pickle, parsley and onion. Let cool.
Remove any loose papery layers from garlic head.... - 34.3502
German Potato Salad
Quarter the potatoes lengthwise and cut them cross wise into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a vegetable steamer set over boiling water steam the potatoes, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes, or until they are tender, and transfer them to a large bowl.
In a large heavy... - 37.2448
German Fish Salad
German Fish Salad has a Distinctive taste. The sour cream and lemon juice gives the German Fish Salad Great taste. - 45.0373
German Beef Roulade
With meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten meat to approximately a 10 X 8 inch rectangle.
Spread mustard over meat.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp; pour off fat, reserving 1/4 cup.
Spread bacon mixture over... - 37.1491
German Style Beef Rolls
1. Cut the round steak into eight rectangles and pound each piece till thin; salt and pepper it
2. Spread each piece with prepared mustard, sprinkle marjoram and put a piece of diced bacon and pickle on each piece of meat; roll up and... - 43.6235
1) Take a meat mallet and pound the meat into eight 4 x 8 inch slices.
2) Slice the speck into eight long strips.
3) Lightly spread each meat slice with mustard, one slice of speck, salt and pepper to taste, chopped onion and roll meat... - 44.0806
Rouladen is a German recipe. The Rauladen is a meat roll and it gets its incredible taste from combination of pork and beef mixed with carrot and diced with salt and pepper. - 42.0916
Munich Kraut And Knockwurst
1 Saute onion in 3 tablespoons butter or mar-garine in a large skillet or slow cooker with a browning unit just until soft; saute apple for 2 minutes.
Stir in sauerkraut, brown sugar and caraway seeds; toss lightly with a fork to mix well.
2 Saute... - 29.923
Apple Bavarian Slaw
Slice onion; separate into rings.
Core apples but do not peel; cut into thin slices.
Combine onion, apple, cabbage, and pickle.
Just before serving, toss with French dressing. - 29.4231
Season steak with salt and pepper.
Pound 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick with meat mallet.
Cut into four 3 x 6-inch strips.
Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard on each strip.
Layer each strip with 1 1/2 tablespoons onion, 1 slice bacon and 1 dill pickle.
Roll to enclose... - 38.7663
Bavarian Beef Plate
1 Mix sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing in a small bowl.
2 Place 1 slice of bread on each of 4 serving plates; top each with cheese, then corned beef.
3 Spoon sauerkraut mixture over corned beef; cover with remaining slices of bread. Hold in place with... - 27.5912
Bavarian Potato Salad Bowls
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 10 minutes, or just until tender; drain, then shake the pan gently over low heat to dry potatoes. Stir in celery, pickles and onion; cover and keep warm.
2. Cook bacon until crisp in a medium-size... - 37.022
1. Clean and slice the herring. Also, remove the heads and backbones of the herring but surely not the tail. Use a paper towel to pat them dry.
2. Wash, peel and slice the onions in thin round shapes. Make some rings out of those slices.
3.... - 41.4371
Party Hot Dogs
Cut almost through frankfurts lengthwise.
Cut dill pickles or gherkins into 10 long strips.
Place 2 dill pickle strips in 5 frankfurts.
Cut cheese into 10 sticks, place 2 sticks of cheese down centre of remaining 5 frankfurts.
Remove rind from bacon.
Wrap... - 39.7942
Herring Salad (germany)
Dice herring fillets, potatoes, apples and dill pickle; place in dish.
Beat oil, vinegar, salt, and mustard until mixture thickens; add onion and pour over herring mixture.
Let stand for several hours before serving. - 30.229
Rueben Style Pockets
1. Use the scissors to cut each pita in half crosswise (so you have four half circles).
2. With the table knife, spread the inside of the pita pockets with salad dressing.
3. Put some of the corned beef in each pocket. Tear the cheese into pieces that will... - 24.6685
Dilly Beef Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream.
2) Fold in the pickle and dill weed.
3) Smear one side of each bread slice liberally with the cheese mixture.
4) Arrange few slices of meat, lettuce leaf and tomato slice over 4 bread slices.
5)... - 42.7696
Liverwurst Salad Sandwich
1) Take a small bowl, with the help of a fork, mash the liverwurst.
2) Now add celery, pickle, mayonnaise, and pepper,then fold the mixture well.
3) Evenly spread half of liverwurst mixture on each slice of toast and cover 1 slice with lettuce leaves... - 38
Slit franks lengthwise, not quite through.
Fold each half slice of ham lengthwise and insert in a frank.
Tuck a strip of cheese and pickle in frank alongside.
Combine mashed potatoes, egg yolks, milk, and seasonings.
Poke two skewers through the franks for... - 31.3624
Schnitzel With Ham And Caper Sauce
Brush chops with lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes; pat dry.
Brown in hot vegetable oil in large skillet.
Reduce heat; cover.
Cook until done (20 to 25 minutes).
Remove to warm platter.
Drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from... - 38.4191
Dark Rye Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Take a small bowl with warm water, dissolve yeast and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes for yeast mixture to turn bubbly.
3. Place a saucepan with buttermilk on medium heat and heat it. Transfer to a... - 48.3256
Seared Beef Rouladen With Black Forest Ham
Preheat oven to 250°.
Pound steaks to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness, about 4 x 5 inches each.
If necessary, butterfly steak pieces before pounding.
Season both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
Spread 1 Tbsp mustard over one side of each steak; top with one... - 44.4621
The sole with remoulade sauce is an easy to prepare recipe that can be served as a maincourse or as an appetizer in very small portions. Seasoned with dill and pepper, the sole can be cooked in a microwave and served with remoulade sauce along eith nectarines. - 42.2489
Peel cucumbers, cut them in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
Cut these halves into 3 or 4 lengthwise strips, then into 3-inch lengths.
Sprinkle salt over cucumbers.
Let stand covered 12 hours, then drain and wipe pieces dry with a clean towel.
Boil vinegar,... - 36.899
Knackwurst With Sauerkraut
Knackwurst With Sauerkraut ! Isn't your mouth already watering. This delicious sausage preparation boasts a wonderful flavor! Try this wonderful Knackwurst With Sauerkraut recipe! - 31.5827
Cut the sausage into thin strips.
Cut the pickle into strips.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Clean and quarter the mushrooms.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion, sausage and pickle and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the mushrooms and beet, then add the... - 42.5272
Shrimply Garlic Potato Salad
1. Boil potatoes with jackets on for 25 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain the water.
3. Take a large skillet, fry bacon until barely cooked, then add shrimp and garlic.
4. Cook with stirring, until shrimp have cooked thoroughly, being careful not to... - 46.326
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 96.3005
1. Buy the salmon which is cut into two fillets.
2. Combine all pickling ingredients.
3. Arrange the first piece of salmon over one fourth of the mixture such that the skin part comes towards down side and rub another half of the... - 40.9971