- » German Curry
German Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german curry recipes.
Here I am posting a special Konigsberger Klopse recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this... - 39.954
You May Also Like!
Serve with boiled or sauteed potatoes - 24.2839
German Red Cabbage
Mix ingredients well in dish.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until cabbage is tender, stirring twice during cooking time.
Let stand covered for 10 minutes before serving. - 35.5523
German Roast Pork
1) Slice the roasted pork to 4 pieces.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Take out the sauerkraut from the can saving 1/2 cup juice.
4) Take a casserole and put the sauerkraut juice, sauerkraut, caraway seeds and sugar in it.
5) Cook the mixture for 5... - 39.8668
1) Take a deep bowl and combine vinegar, soup, bay leaves, peppercorns, cloves and vinegar in it.
2) Add meat to this mixture and cover the bowl. Refrigerate for 2 days, turning the meat twice every day.
3) Take a large pan and pour... - 46.4499
Hearty German Stew
Spray a large saucepan with nonstick coating.
Brown meat in the saucepan.
Stir in chopped apple, onion, beer, 1 cup water, bouillon granules, garlic, bay leaves, and thyme.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in apple wedges... - 48.9194
Curry Spinach Salad
1. In a bowl mix fresh torn spinach, slivered almonds, chopped dates, peeled bananas, Bermuda onions and blend well.
2. Top it with curry dressing and serve immediately. - 33.7704
Chicken And Spinach Salad With Curry Vinaigrette
1 Place the curry powder in a small dry skillet over low heat and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Immediately transfer the curry powder to a plate and let cool.
2 Spray a medium nonstick skillet with olive oil nonstick spray and set... - 29.632
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) Then, cut the meat into cubes. Also, peel and chop the vegetables.
4) In a frying pan, heat a little fat and fry the meat and vegetables.
5) To the soaked Romertopf,... - 44.2195
German Lamb In Sour Cream
If lamb is fat, brown in oil in skillet; drain well.
Combine 1/2 cup flour with salt, dill seed, caraway seed and rosemary; toss with lamb cubes to coat thoroughly.
Place lamb cubes in lightly oiled crock pot.
Stir in remaining ingredients except the 2... - 40.5115