- » German Chocolate Caramel
German Chocolate Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german chocolate caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german chocolate caramel recipes.
German Chocolate Caramel Bars
In a bowl, combine cake mix and oats; cut in butter until crumbly.
Set aside 1 cup.
Stir the egg into remaining oat mixture (mixture will be crumbly).
Press into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until almost set.
Cool... - 44.4864
You May Also Like!
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 45.54
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease pan.
Melt caramels in double boiler with 16 cup evaporated milk, stirring occasionally.
In a medium mixing bowl, blend together dry cake mix, margarine, and 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
Pour 1/2 of cake mixture into prepared... - 38.5263
In medium mixing bowl, combine caramels and 1/4 cup evaporated milk.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and 2 tablespoons evaporated milk.
Press one-half of cake mixture into... - 37.5818
Mocha Caramel Bavarian
1. Pour evaporated milk into a refrigerator tray. Place in freezer until ice crystals form around edges.
2. Melt sugar in a heavy light-colored skillet over low heat, gently moving it with wooden spoon toward center. Heat until golden brown.
3. Remove from... - 34.4504
Caramel Layer Chocolate Squares
1) Melt caramels and blend with 1/3 cup of the milk. Beat together cake mix, margarine and 1/3 cup of the milk.
2) Press half of cake mixture into greased 9x13
inch pan and bake for 6 minutes at 350 degrees.
Spread chocolate chips over baked crust. Spread... - 23.3404
Blond Brownie Caramel Cups
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line 16 muffin cups with foil or paper baking cups.
Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar.
Add vanilla and egg; mix well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add flour, baking... - 41.7183
Chocolate Caramel Nut Cake
Chocolate Caramel Nut Cake is my favorite. Every bite of this Chocolate Caramel Nut Cake leave you stunt with a different taste. The chocolate cake mix with peanuts gives this Chocolate Caramel Nut Cake a divine taste. - 37.1195
Chocolate Caramel Nut Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt caramels with ft cup milk in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Mix together remaining milk, cake mix and margarine in large bowl.
Press half of cake mixture onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking... - 35.162
Baked Caramel, Chocolate And Pecan Brownies
If you are on the lookout for a dessert recipe that everyone is sure to love, then this video by LynnsRecipe is just the thing for you. Watch Lynn as she makes the perfect chocolate caramel brownies that are amazingly delicious. - 107.66
Caramel Chocolate Microwave Brownies
Place the caramels and 1/3 cup of the evaporated milk in a glass bowl.
Microwave on Medium High for 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Combine the dry cake mix, margarine and the remaining 1/3 cup evaporated milk in a bowl and mix with a wooden... - 36.0017