- » German Chicken
German Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german chicken recipes.
Chicken And Asparagus Mayonnaise
1) Roast chicekn at home or buy ready cooked chicken.
2) Remove meat from bones and cut into cubes.
3) Trim asparagus and cook in boiling salted water until tender and drain, or open tin of green asparagus spears and drain carefully.
4) Use... - 47.2132
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle about an eighth of a teaspoon of salt over the chicken and rub it well
2. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a skillet and heat it over a medium to high flame
3. Add the chicken and cook for about five minutes or less on each side; slice it... - 46.9663
Chicken In Burgundy
1. Wash chicken and season with salt and pepper.
2. Add a little lemon juice to the chicken.
3. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Into a soaked RomertopF, place the chicken and cover with slices of bacon.
5. In a bowl, mix cream... - 46.7493
Parisian Chicken Pie
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Debone the chicken before cooking.
3. Into the soaked Romertopf, place the chicken and add butter to it.
4. Place the Romertopf in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
5. In a saucepan, place eggs... - 46.3286
Chicken Reuben Sandwich
1. To prepare the apple core, peel and cut it into 1/2-inch dice and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Draining the beets, rinse them under cold water, drain them again and pat them dry.
3. Toss the beets together with the apples in the bowl... - 46.087
1. Cut the whole chicken into pieces.
2. Rub chicken pieces with salt and roll over paprika pepper.
3. In a frying pan, fry bacon slice until they are crisp.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In a soaked Romertopf, line... - 45.7395
Roast Chicken With Stuffing And Gravy
1. In a saucepan, prepare the stuffing by melting the butter and olive oil together over low heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil butter mix and cover with butter paper and cook over a low heat. This will turn the onions soft but not... - 45.6605
Chicken With Corn
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Joint the chicken.
3. In a non stick frying pan, heat a little butter and brown chicken along with chopped onion.
4. In a soaked RomertopF, place chicken and add corn and mushrooms.
5. Pour... - 45.5161
Chicken In Beer
1. Wash chicken and place on a board, breast-side down.
2. Use a pair of kitchen scissors to cut along the backbone on both sides and remove the backbone.
3. Lightly flatten chicken with a saucer and cut in half lengthwise through the... - 44.5135
Wash chicken livers thoroughly.
Drain on paper towel.
Trim and cut livers in half and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Add livers, making sure each piece is covered by the marinade.
Marinate for at least 1 hour.
Reserve... - 43.7266
Chicken In Riesling
Cut chicken into 8 pieces and fry in butter and oil until golden.
Pour cognac into a ladle, warm, then set alight with a match.
Pour flaming cognac over chicken; the flames will die down in a minute.
Remove chicken pieces from pan and set aside.
Add the... - 43.6918
Almond Fried Chicken With Spiced Ginger Sauce
Remove skin from chicken pieces.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Combine Parmesan, breadcrumbs, almonds, salt and pepper.
Blend together eggs and milk.
Dip chicken pieces in flour then egg mixture then almond mixture.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Fry chicken... - 43.4868
My children wouldnâ€™t mind if I serve the German-Fried Chicken everyday!! This tasty fried chicken is one of my favorites too. Try this delicious German-Fried Chicken for yourself. - 43.2165
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts; cut chicken breasts into halves.
Place chicken between 2 pieces plastic wrap.
Pound with mallet or side of saucer until 1/4 inch thick.
Place 1 slice each ham and cheese on each piece chicken.
Roll up carefully,... - 42.7744
Potted Rumaki Spread
In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until most of fat is removed but bacon is still soft.
Pat chicken livers dry with paper towels.
Add livers and onion to bacon; saute over low heat until livers are lightly browned.
Drain on paper towels.
In... - 42.1388
Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
Place each chicken breast between sheets of plastic food wrap and pound with mallet to 1/2 inch thickness.
Top each piece with a ham slice.
Cut each cheese slice into 4 strips; place 2 strips on each ham slice.
Roll meat around cheese.
May be secured with... - 41.4454
Place cut up chicken, beef stew meat and pork in a large soup kettle.
Cover with cold water.
Slowly bring to a boil.
Simmer 1 hour.
Add drained navy beans, green peas, tomatoes, carrots, onions, celery and lemon.
Cook about 3 hours, or until chicken is... - 41.3061
Chicken Asparagus Casserole
Are you planning for some picnic? This chicken asparagus casserole recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your party. You will be thankful for this chicken asparagus casserole... - 41.0155
Rich Chicken Cordon Bleu
1) Mix the flour with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2) Dry the frozen chicken breasts and make a pocket sized opening in each of them.
3) Place the ham and cheese slices into the pockets.
4) Allow the chicken breasts to be dusted with... - 40.571
Hot German Chicken Salad
Cook chicken breast halves in oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat about 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove chicken from skillet; drain.
Cool chicken slightly and cut into thin slices.
Stir flour, salt and pepper into drippings in... - 40.5247
Clean, wash and joint the chicken.
Grind together red chillies, pepper, cinnamon, garlic, red onions and salt.
Smear over chicken.
Put the chicken in a pan.
Add curry leaves and cook till chicken is tender without adding any water.
Heat oil and fry the pieces... - 40.4365
1.In a pan, boil water and cook chicken in it by adding salt, pepper and bay leaf.
2.Let the chicken cook for an hour.
3.Once done, take the chicken out.
4.Put tapoica in the pan and cook.
5.Put sherry, cream and beated egg yolks on the porage... - 40.1711
Double Fried Chicken With Ginger And Sesame Oil
Cut chicken into 12 pieces, quartering breast and halving thighs crosswise.
Combine soy sauce, sake, ginger and garlic in shallow baking dish.
Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
Let chicken marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, turning... - 39.5225
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Flatten the chicken to 1/4-in.thickness.
Top each with a slice of ham and cheese.
Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks.
In a small bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
In another bowl, combine cornflakes and seasonings.
Dip chicken in egg mixture, then roll... - 39.4796
In a frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add chicken livers and cook, stirring, until livers are firm but still slightly pink inside (cut to test).
Put liver mixture, soy, onion salt, mustard, nutmeg, and cayenne in a blender; whirl until smoothly... - 38.4864
Rumaki With Japanese Soy Sauce
1) With a sharp knife make a small incision in center of each piece of chicken liver.
2) Insert a sliver of water chestnut inside each cuts.
3) Wrap with a half strip of bacon. Secure tightly with a toothpick.
4) In a small bowl mix soy sauce and... - 38.4025
1. In an 8-quart stockpot, bring the chicken, beef, pork, water, stock, the 3 whole garlic cloves, and the bay leaves to a boil over high heat, skimming off any foam. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 2 hours or until the chicken and meats are tender.... - 36.4502
1. Combine flour, Ac'cent, salt, paprika, and pepper. Roll chicken pieces in seasoned flour.
2. Heat shortening or salad oil, 1/2 inch deep, in skillet.
3. Place chicken, skin side down, in skillet. Put larger, meatier pieces in first.
4. Cook, uncovered, 15... - 35.2513
Simple Rumaki With Soy Sauce
Slice drained water chestnuts in thirds.
Cut chicken livers in 1-inch pieces.
Dip in soy sauce.
Place 1 slice water chestnut and 1 piece chicken liver on 1 piece bacon.
Roll up and secure with wooden pick.
Place 10 at a time on paper towel-lined plate.
Cover... - 35.1388
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Brush with a little melted butter.
4. Into a soaked RomertopF, place the chicken and cook for about 75 minutes.
5. Serve Romertopf Chicken... - 35.1039
Wash and drain broiler-fryers; sprinkle with salt.
Coat on all sides with flour, then dip in eggs, and coat with bread crumbs.
Place chicken quarters in a single layer in a preheated fry basket.
Lower into deep fat preheated to 350°.
Fry until well browned... - 34.1962
German Style Chicken
In 12-inch skillet brown chicken pieces in hot oil over medium heat about 15 minutes.
Combine water, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and pepper; pour over chicken.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add cabbage wedges and caraway seed.
Cover and cook till chicken... - 34.1871
Delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu
1. Place chicken breasts, one at a time, between sheets of plastic wrap. Using the flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin, pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle each with salt.
2. Cut cheese into 8 sticks, each about 1 inch long. Cut ham slices in half. Roll... - 34.0452
Party Chicken Cordon Bleu
Pound the chicken breasts lightly between two sheets of plastic wrap with a flat mallet until they are 1/4-inch thick.
Place the breasts smooth side down on a work surface and spread each with 1/2 teaspoon mustard.
Top with a slice of ham and cheese.
Fold in... - 32.7715
Rinse livers and pat dry; then cut in half.
Cut bacon slices in half crosswise.
Hold a piece of liver and a water chestnut together; wrap with a piece of bacon and fasten with a wooden pick.
In a bowl, stir together soy, garlic, chile, and ginger.
Add chicken... - 31.6986
Bacon And Chicken Rumaki
Cut bacon slices in thirds and chicken livers in 1-inch pieces.
Mix garlic powder in soy sauce.
Dip chicken livers in soy sauce.
Place 1 slice water chestnut on 1 piece liver and wrap in 1 slice bacon.
Roll, secure, and fasten with wooden toothpick.
Place 12... - 30.0182
Easy Bacon Rumaki
Partially cook bacon; drain on paper toweling.
Combine chicken livers and water chestnuts with the soy sauce, sugar, and ginger.
Marinate about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
Wrap 1 liver half and 1 water chestnut half in a half-slice of bacon;... - 29.8999
Chicken And Spinach Salad With Curry Vinaigrette
1 Place the curry powder in a small dry skillet over low heat and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Immediately transfer the curry powder to a plate and let cool.
2 Spray a medium nonstick skillet with olive oil nonstick spray and set... - 29.632
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet. Toss the chicken strips in the flour mixed with the salt and pepper and stir-fry in the oil over high heat until lightly browned.
2. Remove the chicken to paper towels to drain.
3. In the oil remaining in the skillet saute... - 29.6083
Chicken Rumaki With Soy Sauce
1) Take a slice of bacon and wrap water chestnut and chicken liver in it and wrap with a toothpick.
2) Marinate in soy sauce for 2-4 hours.
3) Drain and place on rack.
4) Use as required. - 27.6847
1. Make a small incision in center of each piece of chicken liver and insert a sliver of water chestnut. Wrap each with a half-strip of bacon; secure with a wooden pick.
2. Mix soy sauce and garlic, add livers, cover and marinate in the refrigerator several... - 26.8556
Sweet Sour Sandwiches
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a medium saucepan, prepare sweet-sour sauce mix according to package... - 26.3861
German Chicken Recipes By Category