- » German Chef
German Chef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german chef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german chef recipes.
Apple Strudel - The Aubergine Chef
Here's a fun somewhat seasonal recipe! Now I wasn't raised in Europe so I can only go by what my chefs in school taught me, but from what I understand this is a pretty genuine recipe. What do you think? - 0
You May Also Like!
Fresh, crunchy cabbage makes for an excellent base for slaw. Chef Keith Snow shares with his viewers a delightful slaw recipe, believed to be inspired by his mother-in-law and makes for a hearty, healthy indulgence any day. - 93.7009
Hot German Potato Salad With Imitation Bacon
1) Take a small skillet and heat oil in it over medium heat.
2) Stir in onion slices and bacon bits and sautÃ© until slices are translucent.
3) Mix in vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper and cook until mixture begins to boil, stirring occasionally.
4)... - 39.4618
Hot German Potato Salad
Place potatoes, 1 cup water and salt in 3-quart microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on HIGH 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring once. Drain in colander; set aside.
Place bacon in same dish. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 minutes or until... - 36.36
Knockwurst With Hot German Potato Salad
1) Peel the potatoes and cut into slices.
2) Add the potatoes and onion in the slow cooker, immerse in water; cook covered on LOW for about 5-6 hrs or on HIGH for about 2-3 hrs; remove , drain well and return to the cooker.
3) In a skillet, cook... - 40.3952
German Short Ribs
1) In a slow cooker, add the ribs, salt, pepper, onions, wine, chili sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and chili powder; cook covered on LOW for about 6-8 hrs.
2) Dissolve the cornstarch in water and stir into the rib... - 37.8976
German Strollen With Candied Fruit
Combine raisins, mixed fruits, currants, and rum; set aside.
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring... - 45.3679
Vanilla Lemon Zest Springerle
1. Grease 2 large cookie sheets; sprinkle evenly with anise seeds; set aside
2. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat sugar and eggs until very thick, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour, lemon peel, and vanilla. With floured hands, shape dough into a... - 33.0472
Homemade German Potato Salad
You like German potato salad but afraid every time you make it, it does not turn out as good as it should be. Watch this video to make the perfect salad. All along the video the chef gives quick and smart tips to make the salad. See the video and try making... - 128.071
German Stollen Bread
Make your Christmas holidays more special with a delicious holiday favorite, stollen bread. Watch this incredible video that shows a recipe for traditional German bread packed with raisins and candied fruits, crusted with cinnamon and sugar. This interesting... - 127.008
Vanilla Bean German Buttercream
Here's a basic video on how to make German Buttercream using a vanilla bean. This is a newer recipe to me thanks to one of my favorite food blogs: BraveTart. German buttercream has a velvety whipped cream texture that is not dense like Swiss buttercream. You... - 109.793