- » German Carrot
German Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german carrot recipes.
German Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 320 degrees.
2) Mix together the grated carrots and sugars.
3) Add the hazelnut and milk and mix together well. It usually takes about 20 minutes for all the ingredients to incorporate together... - 89.9346
Cream Of Carrot Soup
1. In a skillet, pour oil, add carrots and onion and saute until just soft.
2. Sprinkle flour and paprika; stir and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Stir in milk and simmer for 5 with constant stirring.
4. Remove the skillet from... - 45.5009
Homemade Carrot Sauerbraten
Pierce roast generously with fork.
Place in large cooking bag.
In 2-qt casserole mix all marinade ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes, or until boiling.
Pour hot marinade over roast.
Seal, removing as much air as possible.
Refrigerate 1 to 2... - 45.3014
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a medium saucepan, and boil one inch water in it. Add carrots and cook until tender.
3) Drain them and press water.
4) In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, onion, salt, ginger, and pepper in a... - 44.058
Carrot Crumb Cake
Beat the margarine, sugar and egg together until fluffy, then stir in the vanilla and shredded carrot.
Sift dry ingredients together and add alternately with the sour milk.
Spread in a greased 9 x 9 inch (2.5 L) pan.
Sprinkle with Crumb Topping and bake at... - 37.9003
Carrots And Sprouts
In medium saucepan, bring water, sugar, salt, thyme and onion to a boil.
Add Brussels sprouts and carrot slices; simmer, covered, 5 to 8 minutes until tender.
Drain; serve hot. - 31.2809
German Carrot Recipes By Category