- » German Cabbage Roll
German Cabbage Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german cabbage roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german cabbage roll recipes.
German Sauerkraut Rolls
Drain juice from kraut.
In skillet, heat oil or shortening; stir in kraut; add salt and pepper to taste.
Fry about 20 minutes, or until browned; cool.
Mix flour and salt; add eggs and water.
Knead until dough is smooth and clastic, like noodle dough.
On... - 40.9441
Cabbage Rolls In Beer
1) In a bowl, place the onions, parsley, beef, rice and seasoning.
2) Spoon 1/8 of the onion mixture in the center of each, cabbage leaf.
3) Fold the sides towards the center and roll the cabbage leaves tightly.
4) Put the cabbage rolls in the slow... - 43.7836
Kay's Cabbage Rolls
1) Carefully peel 8 large outer leaves of cabbage, trying to keep them uncut.
2) Chop the remaining cabbage.
3) In a large saucepan, bring about 2 inches of water to a boil
4) Put in the cabbage leaves, cover, and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
5)... - 42.8106
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1) Pour boiling water over the cabbage leaves to soften.
2) Chop the onions.
3) Soak the Romertopf.
4) Heat the oven at 475 F- Gas mark 9).
5) Soak the breadcrombs in water.
5) Squeeze the breadcrumbs and mix them with minced meat, ... - 39.7752
German Cabbage Squares (kraut Barracks)
In a small bowl, dissolve sugar in lukewarm water.
Add yeast and let stand for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, place milk and margarine.
Heat to scalding, then let cool.
In a large bowl, stir together flour and salt.
Add cooled milk, yeast, cold... - 39.5995
Sweet 'n Sour Stuffed Cabbage
Wrap whole cabbage in plastic wrap and cook on HIGH (9) for 10 minutes or until tender, but still slightly firm.
Meanwhile, combine rice, 1/2 cup raisins, 1/2 cup onions and one teaspoon salt.
Using the larger outer cabbage leaves place about 2 tablespoons of... - 44.8638
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, brown the ground beef along with the onion. Drain all the fat.
3) Add the cabbage to the skillet and cook for another 5 minutes.
4) Add the soup mix and... - 40.0995
Barbecued Hot Dogs With Creamy Slaw
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Make 4 diagonal cuts in each frank-furt, slicing halfway through.
Brush frankfurts with oil, and cook on hot lightly oiled barbecue flatplate 7-10 minutes or until cooked through.
Split rolls lengthways through the centre top;... - 42.3033
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 143.676