- » German Breakfast
German Breakfast Recipes
German breakfast shares similarities with continental breakfast. Foods common between continental breakfast and German breakfast are breads, eggs, cereals, cheeses are meats. It is lighter than American breakfast or ... More »
Dutch Baby (german Pancake)
An EASY recipe for a super breakfast treat! I did this on my Big Green Egg, but the traditional way is in the oven. - 135.047
Dutch Baby Pancake - Breakfast & Brunch
If you're looking for a new recipe to try for breakfast or brunch, try this Dutch Baby Pancake! It's a German pancake that's kind of like a big skillet popover. Very eggy and light, and a little reminiscent of bread pudding. - 129.858
Kasper Family German Style Crepes
1. In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, and beat until frothy.
2. Drop flour, milk, vanilla, and salt in it. Blend until smooth. Pop it in refrigerator and let it rest for an hour.
3. Heat a large frying pan over low flame, and add butter... - 98.5862
Wheat & Gluten Free: Home-made Muesli
A homemade breakfast is always the best and if it is Homemade Muesli, it’s fast easy and cost effective than buying packaged Muesli. In this video, the chef shows the ingredients for it and its just ingredients that are required. Pour required quantity of... - 97.6608
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Melt butter in a medium baking dish.
2) In a medium bowl, mix flour, milk, eggs and salt. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
3) Bake on center rack in the preheated oven for... - 91.0482
The Double Reuben
1. For making creamy style Russian dressing – in a bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
1. Heat a non-stick pan and sauté sauerkraut; place the corn beef over it followed by Swiss cheese slices. Set aside.
2. Dry roast the rye... - 89.8825
Breakfast Spice Cake With Streusel Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake dry ingredients.
3. In a small bowl, beat egg and add oil, buttermilk and molasses; beat again.
4. Stir in raisins with the dry ingredients until they are coated.
5.... - 50.2517
German Apple Pancake
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F with a rack place middle level.
2. Spray 2 (6-inch) gratin dishes or 1 (10-inch) pie plate with nonstick cooking or baking spray.
3. Place dishes in oven to heat.
4. In a small dry bowl, add egg and egg... - 49.5118
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 48.9557
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions.
Cover; let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
Grease two 8-inch cake pans; set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter or margarine.
Stir in 1 cup brown sugar and the corn syrup.
Cook over... - 48.8279
Jack Pandl's Famous German Pancake
1) Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
2) In a mixing bowl, whisk the flour, milk and salt together.
3) Whisk in the eggs until thoroughly blended and smooth.
4) In a 9- or 10-inch ovenproof skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter and shortening,... - 47.6759
German Apple Pancakes
Heat the 1/4 cup butter in a 10-inch skillet; add the apple slices, cover, and cook over medium heat until apples are almost tender, turning slices several times during cooking.
When almost tender, sprinkle a mixture of the 2 tablespoons sugar and the... - 47.592
German Apple Sausage Pancake
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Use a medium mixing bowl to add flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking soda. Combine well and set aside.
3) In another small mixing bowl, add buttermilk and egg yolks to beat together. Place the bowl aside.
4) Use a... - 47.4046
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in sugar, salt, milk, butter, and egg yolks; blend well.
Gradually beat in about 2 1//2 cups of the flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto floured board; knead until smooth and satiny (5 to 20 minutes),... - 45.291
Danish Beer And Bread Soup Ollebrod
1. In a large bowl, place the rye bread and add water and beer to it. Let soak overnight.
2. In the morning, add the soaked bread to a food processor or blender and process into a smooth thick puree.
3. Turn into a saucepan and add... - 44.5101
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature 425Â°.
2) Into two 9-inch round cake pans, add 2 tablespoons of butter and heat for very less time in the oven.
3) Now spread the melted butter evenly over the bottom of the pans and put... - 44.4019
Smoked Salmon And Rosti Stacks
Combine creme fraiche, dill, horseradish cream and rind in small bowl.
Grate potatoes coarsely, squeeze out excess moisture.
Combine potato in large bowl with garlic, pepper, chives, egg and flour; mix well.
Heat oil in medium pan; cook 1/4 cuPs of... - 43.757
German Breakfast Bread
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
Heat water to boiling in small saucepan; add butter and stir until melted.
Beat eggs in large bowl; gradually add sugar and continue beating until mixture is light and thick.
Stir in flour mixture, lemon... - 43.7486
Citrus French Toast
To make the orange syrup: In a small saucepan, combine the syrup and orange juice.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for 2 minutes, or until warm.
Turn off the heat and cover to keep warm.
To make the French toast: In a large shallow bowl, whisk together... - 42.9857
Brussels Waffles - Gaufres Bruxelloises
1. To make the batter, into a large mixing bowl, sift flour with salt.
2. Beat egg with oil and add to bowl.
3. Tip in the beer and stir lightly, just until blended to make a slightly thick and lumpy batter.
4. Lightly stir the lemon peel, juice and... - 42.9567
Brandied Cranherry Ricotta French Toast With Cinnamon Orange Syrup
In a small saucepan bring the water and sugar to a boil.
Add the cranberries, wine, orange juice, orange zest and cinnamon stick and bring the mixture to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the cranberries are tender.
Remove and reserve... - 42.628
German Breakfast Sausage
Crumble beef and pork in Dutch oven; stir in water and onion.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer uncovered, stirring frequently, 30 minutes.
Spoon mixture into ungreased... - 41.8974
Raisin French Toast With Apple Syrup
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan.
Place grill rack over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place saucepan on rack; cook, stirring constantly, until jelly melts and mixture is slightly thickened.
Remove from heat; set aside, and keep warm.
Coat a... - 41.8057
German Potato Pancakes
Squeeze the excess moisture from the potatoes.
Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl.
Stir in the egg whites.
Then stir in the flour, onions, salt (if desired) and pepper.
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet or griddle with no-stick spray.
Heat over... - 41.7987
Apple Filled German Pancakes
1 Preheat the oven to 425 °Fahrenheit.
2 Spray a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable spray.
3 In a medium-size bowl, using a whisk beat eggs until foamy
4 Gradually beat in the skim milk and honey.
5 In a small bowl, sift... - 41.7334
My wife likes this German Bun recipe. This German Bun recipe is simple and easy. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this dish to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy... - 41.4285
Tropical French Toast
In blender container combine egg, milk, salt, and cinnamon; blend till smooth.
Add banana pieces; blend till smooth.
Pour mixture into shallow dish.
Dip both sides of bread slices in mixture.
Meanwhile, heat browning skillet or platter in microwave oven on... - 41.4207
German Dark Rye Bread
In large bowl combine all-purpose flour, cocoa, yeast, and caraway seed.
Heat and stir molasses, butter, sugar, 2 cups water, and 1 tablespoon salt till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat... - 41.3468
Enriched French Toast
1) In a dry work bowl of the food processor, add milk powder.
2) While the machine is running, slowly pour in milk.
3) Now,add eggs, vanilla and lemon extract and blend only until just blended.
4) In a shallow pan,arrange the bread and ladle the... - 40.6435
Bratwurst And Sauerkraut
1) Into a skillet, add in the butter and add in the cooked bratwurst
2) Fry the sausages till evenly browned
3) Place them onto absorbent kitchen towel to drain
4) Into the remaining butter, saute the onion till soft and then add in the sauerkraut,... - 40.6183
Wheat Germ Pancakes
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Whisk egg yolks and combine them with milk and flour.
3.Blend well and Add the egg whites along with kelp, wheat germ and oil in the center of the mixture.
4.Bake 2 spoons of mixture in the baking... - 40.5984
German Fruit Pancakes
German Fruit Pancakes is a great and unique pancake dish that can be prepared in no time. You just cant miss this wonderful German Fruit Pancakes recipe! - 40.3605
Turkey French Toast
1. Take a mixing bowl, place turkey. Add celery, mayonnaise and relish to turkey and mix well.
2. Take 6 bread slice, spread turkey mixture above the slices and cover with other bread slices.
3. Take a shallow bowl, add eggs, sugar and milk and beat... - 40.1325
Sprinkle the cabbage with the salt, cover with wax paper, place a weight on it, and let stand 1 hour.
Combine the water, sugar, oil, vinegar, caraway seeds, and pepper to taste.
Blend well and stir into the cabbage.
Fold in the sour cream... - 39.9423
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and mix pecans, raisins, sugar and cinnamon.
3. Uncover dough and unroll onto lightly floured surface.
4. Split dough into triangles.
5. Using prepared pecan-raisin-sugar mixture... - 39.6966
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place a large ovenproof skillet in the oven to preheat.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the apples and saute until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of... - 39.4228
Apple & Nut German Pancakes
Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan over low heat, then add brown sugar. Cook, stirring constantly, until well blended and bubbly. Pour into a greased 10-inch pie plate or 7x11-inch baking pan and spread evenly. Set aside.
Toss sliced apples with... - 39.2933
1. In a large bowl, put together all ingredients and using a wooden spoon mix well.
2. Into a plastic bag, put the mixture and seal tightly.
3. Alternately, muesli can be divided equally into 25 serving size portions and stored in 25 small... - 38.9998
My Style Frankfurt Green Sauce
8 middle size potatoes and 2 eggs
peel off the potatoes skin and cut it to pieces, wash the egg , put them in a cooking pot add water up to top of the potatoes, add 1 tea spoon salt, let it boil around 23 minutes check if it is done or not, if it is done,... - 38.9317
Hearty Skillet Breakfast
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a 6-cup baking dish, mix sauerkraut with basil and celery seed.
3. Using a knife, make deep cuts, 1 inch apart, in sausage; push down into sauerkraut mixture to cover halfway.
4. In an 1 -cup measure,... - 38.6893
Kippered Herring Breakfast
Arrange kippers in a baking dish that is microwave-proof.
In a measuring cup, combine butter, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
Heat about 30 seconds until butter has melted.
Stir and pour over herring.
Cover and cook 2 minutes.
Give dish... - 37.7208
Baked German Pancake
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Put the eggs, milk, salt, and oil in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until well mixed.
3. In a bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, soy flour, and brewer's yeast. Pour in the... - 37.1871
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat until blended. Beat in flour and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl... - 36.9664
1. Heat an 8-inch frying pan over slow heat. Start oven, set at Hot, 425° F.
2. Sift the flour, salt and sugar together. Beat the eggs and add to the dry ingredients and beat with a rotary egg beater 5 minutes. Add the milk gradually and continue beating... - 36.4696
Red White And Blue French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine egg substitute, milk, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a shallow bowl, beating well.
Dip each slice of bread, 1 at a time, in egg mixture, coating... - 36.4421
Easy German Biscuits
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
Add yeast mixture, buttermilk and oil; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 12 hours.
Punch down.Turn onto a floured board and roll out to 1... - 35.8737
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Butter well two 9 cake pans.
Put eggs into Osterizer container, cover and process at STIR until light yellow in color.
Push MIX button, remove cover and add remaining ingredients; process until smooth.
Pour into prepared pans and bake... - 35.226
Baked German Pancake
Using a French whip or fork, beat eggs until blended.
Sift flour, measure, and sift again with salt.
Add flour and salt to eggs in 4 additions, beating after each addition, just until mixture is smooth.
Add milk in 2 additions, beating slightly after... - 35.0814
Lox And Eggs
Melt butter on High in 8-inch pie plate.
Tilt dish to coat completely.
Sprinkle with onion and cook uncovered on High until onion is soft and beginning to crisp slightly
Add salmon and cook uncovered for an additional minute.
Whisk together eggs and... - 34.8102
German Puffed Pancake
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In oven-safe 12-inch skillet (if skillet is not oven-safe, wrap handle with double layer of foil), combine butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and water; heat to boiling over medium-high heat. Add apples; cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 33.8426
German Oven Pancakes
Combine in blender.
Put 1/4 cube of margarine in pie pan.
Pour in batter.
Bake at 400Â° for 30-35 minutes.
Serve with bananas, strawberries or orange sauce. - 33.7936
Strawberry French Toast Triangles
1. Spread 4 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese each and divide strawberries among them. Top with remaining bread to make sandwiches.
2. Lightly whisk eggs and dairy beverage in a shallow bowl.
3. Heat half of the butter in a large nonstick skillet... - 33.3232
Sunny Side Up Eggs With Asparagus And Parmesan
1. Bring 1/2 inch salted water to a boil in a medium skillet with a lid over high heat. Add asparagus. Cover and cook until tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer asparagus to a plate. Season with pepper to taste; cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
2. Meanwhile,... - 33.1168
Crumb Topped French Toast
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow dish.
Dip bread slices into milk mixture, and dredge in cornflake crumbs.
Place bread slices on a baking sheet, and drizzle... - 32.7688
Melt butter in a 9 or 10-inch frying pan.
Add potatoes and onion; cover and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally to brown evenly, for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden.
Add ham and cook a few minutes longer until lightly... - 30.9994
Golden Eggnog French Toast With Rum Spiced Apples
Melt half the butter in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Meanwhile, pour eggnog into an 8 to 9-inch-wide cake or pie pan.
Dip bread slices in eggnog to coat both sides (do not soak); drain briefly and lay bread in frying pan.
Cook about half of... - 29.6432
Easy German Pancakes
Melt butter in small frying pan.
Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Slowly cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until slices are glazed and tender.
Spoon into center of baked pancake as you serve it. - 28.2786
German Chocolate Glaze
Melt chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler over simmering water; stir to blend well.
Set top of double boiler on a damp cloth, add 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and 1 tablespoon water; beat until smooth.
Add remaining sugar and water and beat... - 27.2747
Golden French Toast
1. Break eggs into a pie plate and beat slightly with a fork; stir in the sugar, salt and milk. (Sugar adds a faintly sweet touch and helps to brown the toast evenly and richly.)
2. Place bread slices, 1 at a time, in plate; let soak a moment, then turn with... - 26.3539
Best German Pancakes
When pancake has baked 20 minutes, quickly sprinkle center with almonds, drizzle with melted butter, and sprinkle generously with sugar.
Return to oven and bake remaining 10 minutes at 350°. - 25.3923
German Pancake Topping
Cream butter with honey.
Slowly add whipping cream, beating continuously until mixture is fluffy.
Spoon over hot pancakes. - 25.195
French Toast Deluxe
1. Prepare French toast with sausages according to package directions.
2. In small microwave-safe bowl, stir together syrup, nuts and raisins. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30 seconds or until hot. Pour warm syrup mixture over French toast. - 24.1847
Lox And Melon
Wrap a slice of lox around each melon ball, place a lime wedge on top or squeeze lime juice over top if preferred, and secure with a toothpick. - 20.1994
We had this amazing German pasta with the short ribs at Bruno's -- but they're so good, we decided they were worthy of their own video. - 13.0763
German Breakfast Recipes By Category