- » German Bratwurst
German Bratwurst Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german bratwurst recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german bratwurst recipes.
German Bratwurst Sausage
Bratwurst sausages are a delicious eat any time of the day. Whether you want to have a hearty snack or a complete meal, there are so many variations that make it an appetizing bite. - 27.3747
You May Also Like!
Cut each brat into thirds.
Thread the bratwurst pieces on four skewers.
For sauce, combine light cream, mustard, instant minced onion, pepper, and paprika.
Grill brat pieces over medium-hot coals till heated through, 7 to 8 minutes; turning and brushing often... - 31.6928
German Bratwurst In Beer
1. Place bratwurst in 9-inch round glass baking dish. Add remaining ingredients; cover with wax paper.
2. Microwave for 15 to 18 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until meat is done (about 170° F). Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 21.7094
Want a delicious dish for entertaining yourself at a tailgate party or entertaining a crowd at home? Well, most of you out there would vote for Bratwurst and that's exactly what Scott is making in this video. He is grinding pork and veal and spicing up with... - 77.5094
Bratwurst In Sour Cream Bratwurst Mit Sahnensosse
1. Take a large skillet and brown the sausages properly from all sides in butter or margarine. Remove the sausages and keep aside.
2. In the same skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the onion slices until tender.
3. Add flour and salt. Mix well.
4. Add... - 42.6049
Quick And Easy Roasted Bratwurst
This video on Quick and Easy Roasted Bratwurst is the second part of homemade Bratwurst by chef Scott. You can try this with store bought bratwursts and roast them on a outdoor grill or in an oven if you live in a apartment or if its rainy outside. Scott... - 80.5533
Brown bratwurst in vegetable oil in a Dutch oven; remove from pan with a slotted spoon.
Add onion and garlic to drippings in Dutch oven; saute until soft.
Stir in tomatoes and paste, oregano, salt, pepper, steak sauce and chick peas.
Heat 3 minutes, or... - 39.7038
1. In a Dutch oven, brown the bratwurst in vehgetable oil and remove with a slotted spoon when done
2. Add onion and garlic to the drippings in the oven and saute tioll they turn soft
3. Add tomatoes and paste, oregano, salr, pepper, steak sauce and... - 40.1871
German Bratwurst And Sauerkraut
Cook sausage in 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet until browned; remove from skillet, and drain well.
Saute onion in remaining 2 tablespoons butter in skillet until tender; stir in sauerkraut, tomatoes, and brown sugar.
Cook until thoroughly... - 24.979
German Style Bratwurst & Sauerkraut
Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon; drain and crumble on paper towel. Set aside. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Add onion and garlic to drippings; cook over medium heat until tender, stirring... - 32.3536
In skillet cook mushrooms and onion in butter till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Stir in flour, salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add milk all at once; cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Stir in sliced bratwurst and parsley.
Heat through. - 33.4634
Bratwurst With Sauerkraut
Try this simple veg version of bratwurst with sauerkraut served as a sandwich on whole grain bread with mustard. Several companies make this type of veggie link - some are vegan, others contain egg whites - so be certain to check the ingredients on the... - 117.039