- » German Black Bread
German Black Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german black bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german black bread recipes.
German Black Bread
Combine the first four ingredients.
Heat the next five ingredients until warm (100-120 degrees), stirring to melt the butter.
Add to the first mixture; beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
Scrape the bowl and beat for 3 minutes on high.
Stir in 3 - 3-1/3 cups... - 46.7699
This Schwarzbrot recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this bread. Truly speaking this bread brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this schwarzbrot... - 45.4514
Rye Herb Bread
1 In a bowl, add seasonings to creamed butter; mix well.
2 On each slice of bread, spread mixture generously and reassemble the loaf.
3 Wrap in aluminum foil and heat in 400°Fahrenheit oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
4 Can be served with... - 38.1698
Ribollita Bread Soup
1. In a deep, heavy-bottomed pot over moderate heat season with salt and pepper and sauté garlic, onion, carrots, celery and bay leaf to pot such that veggies begin to soften, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Adding beans, stock and tomato sauce, cover pot and... - 46.7839
You May Also Like!
Black Forest Grinder
1. Slice the bread lengthwise and generously cover one half with sandwich spread and the other half with Whole Grain Mustard.
2. Place a layer of the sliced pickle on the half spread with mustard.
3. Top with Black Forest ham, Black Forest bologna,... - 97.7296
German Veal With Almonds
1. Place each veal cutlet between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound thin using a mallet hammer or bottom of a small pan.
2. Slice the tong into thin strips. Keep aside.
3. In a shallow wide bowl, beat eggs with a little water. Keep aside
4.... - 45.9818
German Style Meatballs
To desalt anchovies, soak in cold water 20 minutes; drain.
Soak bread in milk.
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
In a large bowl mix anchovies, bread mixture, onion, eggs, salt, and pepper.
Add meats; mix well.
Form into 24 meatballs.
In large... - 39.892
German Sour Cherry Soup
Simmer the cherries in the water, adding little sugar.
Blend the wine with the flour, add to the soup, bring slowly to the boil, stirring until very smooth.
Add the butter and blend carefully with the soup.
Taste and if necessary add a little more sugar, but... - 35.4204
German Noodles is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this German Noodles; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 30.029
1 Pound the veal very thin.
2 Prepare a mixture of flour with the salt and pepper and dip the scallops in it.
3 Dip them again in egg and finally in the bread crumbs.
4 In a skillet, melt the margarine and saute the veal until... - 45.5544
1. With meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound cutlets to 1/8 inch thickness.
2. In pie plate, beat eggs, salt, and pepper. On waxed paper, place flour; on another sheet of waxed paper, place bread crumbs.
3. Coat veal in flour, dip in eggs, then... - 34.5892
Crush veal to make it 1/4 inch thick.
Apply a mixture of flour, Season All, pepper and nutmeg to veal.
Put veal cutlets first in egg and water mixture and then roll them over bread crumbs.
Allow the cutlets stay for 30 minutes at room... - 45.5349
In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cheese, basil and garlic powder until the mixture forms fine crumbs.
Transfer the crumbs to a large piece of wax paper; set aside.
Using a meat mallet, pound each steak to 1/4 thickness.
Rub the surface of the... - 40.8917
Whipped Potatoes With Parmesan
Whipping the boiled potatoes to a puree and adding cheese would surely give a cheesy bite everytime you eat Whipped potatoes. For vegetarians, it’s a foodie treat and it can be served as an unconventional accompaniments. Dip in your scacks or spread it on... - 38.0492