- » German Biscuits
German Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german biscuits recipes.
This Springerle recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this cookie. Truly speaking this dessert brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this... - 39.6139
Cream powdered sugar and butter; add well beaten eggs, and beat for 15 minutes.
Add anise, soda and baking powder.
Work in flour.
Roll 1/4" thick with springerle board.
Let dry over night.
Bake in slow oven until light brown. - 36.1498
Vanilla Lemon Zest Springerle
1. Grease 2 large cookie sheets; sprinkle evenly with anise seeds; set aside
2. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat sugar and eggs until very thick, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour, lemon peel, and vanilla. With floured hands, shape dough into a... - 33.4183
You May Also Like!
Easy German Biscuits
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
Add yeast mixture, buttermilk and oil; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 12 hours.
Punch down.Turn onto a floured board and roll out to 1... - 35.6585
1. Preheat oven to 450°F
2. In a bowl sift together first 4 ingredients, stir in caraway seeds.
3. Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Add buttermilk, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 45.1664
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3 Add the almond essence and beat.
4. Add the cashewnuts and seived flour and mix well. The mixture will form into a soft dough.
5. Knead the dough for a minute.
6. Roll... - 44.2643
Beer Can Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Into a large mixing bowl, measure and sift the flour with baking powder and salt.
3. Cut the lard or shortening into smaller pieces and rub into the flour mixture until it resembles crumbs.
4. Add enough... - 38.7831
Krammerhuse are delicious and addictive cookies. These are my children's favorite tea time snack. They are just too yummy. Try this Krammerhuse recipe and you will understand. - 45.4623
Beat eggs until light.
Gradually stir in sugar, beating well after each addition.
Stir in crushed aniseed.
Sift flour with baking powder.
Add 3 cups of flour.
Dough should be stiff enough to roll out to 1/4-inch thickness.
Add more flour if necessary.
Flour... - 38.0669
1. Beat eggs in the large bowl of an electric mixer at high speed about 5 minutes, or until very thick; add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in anise extract.
2. Sift in flour and baking soda, stirring to make a stiff... - 32.7677
German Chocolate Snackin' Bars
Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass dish).
In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with margarine.
Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, eggs, biscuit mix and vanilla.
Spread evenly into greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
In... - 43.5066
Creamy German Cheesecake
Mix together the biscuit crumbs, melted butter, 25 g/1 oz of the sugar and the cinnamon.
Press into the bottom and sides of a greased 20 cm/8 in cake tin, reserving 2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture.
Beat the eggs, salt, lemon juice and rind together until... - 40.8329
Himbeer Biscuit Sandwiches
1. Place half of the biscuits, bottom-side up, on wire racks.
2. Melt preserves in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly; add sherry and blend well.
3. Spread 1/4 teaspoon jam over each biscuit on wire rack; cover with remaining biscuits.
4.... - 32.2982
German Biscuits Recipes By Category