- » German Bean
German Bean Recipes
German bean varieties, in both fresh and preserved forms, are used in day to day German cooking to produce thick stews, soups and salads
Culinary Uses of German Beans
German bean varieties are numerous. ... More »
German Sweet-sour Beans
Do you want one awesome recipe idea to try today? This German Sweet-sour Beans is extremely tasty to be passed up, so mark it. The flavor of Beans makes this dish all the more appetizing. This German German Sweet-sour Beans is a delectable Side Dish. Make... - 45.8873
Hot German Bean Salad
1. Prepare carrot and onion by chopping them.
2. Take a cold large skillet and spray with nonstick coating.
3. Heat skillet over medium heat, stir-fry chopped carrot, chopped onion and sliced celery for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
4.... - 45.5999
German Broad Beans
1) Shell the beans.
2) Place in boiling, salted water and cook for 20 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain cooking liquid into measuring cup and make up to 1 cup with water.
4) Add bouillon cube.
5) Keep beans and liquid in cup aside for the... - 43.6825
German Style Green Beans
1 In a bowl, mix bean liquid with vinegar.
2 Keep aside.
3 In a large frying pan, fry bacon until crisp.
4 Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon.
5 Drain well on paper toweling.
6 Remove all but 3 tablespoons of fat from the frying... - 43.1826
Green Bean Salad With Red Onion And Tomato
1) In a pot containing in 1/2-inch boiling water, steam green beans for 3 or 4 minutes, covered.
2) Remove from heat and place them under cold running water to prevent further cooking. Drain well.
3) Take a bowl and add beans, onions, cucumber, and... - 42.2011
Hot German Beans
1) In a pot, add water, salt and beans and cook till tender.
2) Drain and set aside the liquid for later use.
3) If using canned canned beans, then drain and set aside the liquid.
4) In a pan, add cut bacon and onion sautÃ© till onion is light in... - 41.3371
German Green Bean Soup
The greman green bean soup is a green and cheerful soup made with green beans and bacon. Prepared with cider vinegar, the green bean soup is cooked with onions and serves as a excellent side in meals. - 40.7054
German Style Green Beans
1) Follow package directions to cook beans.
2) In a skillet fry bacon till brown.
3) Add onion, beer, sugar, salt, and pepper.
4) Boil the mixture.
5) Drain the beans and pour beer mixture over.
6) Toss lightly and serve.
7) Serve hot. - 38.5157
Green Bean Red Onion And Bacon Salad
1) Trim the beans and peel the red onion and cut into thin slices. Separate the onion into rings and put aside.
2) Place a medium-sized saucepan over high flame and bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
3) To the boiling water add the beans... - 37.9818
German Style Wax Beans
1) In a skillet, fry the bacon strips until crisp and chop them into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Clean up the bacon fat from the skillet, add oil and saute onions till soft.
3) Next, add in green onions, wax beans, wine vinegar, sugar and pimiento and saute a... - 35.4694
Green Beans And Red Pepper Strips
Try out the easy-to-make Green Beans And Red Pepper Strips. Enjoy the deadly combination of beans and red pepper at any party and let us know how much you liked it! - 34.7898
Green Beans With Sauteed Red Peppers
In a 3 1/2- or 4 1/2-quart sauce pan fitted with a 3-quart pasta insert, bring 2 quarts (1.9 liters) water to a boil over high heat.
Add beans and cook until just tender to bite (5 to 7 minutes).
Remove pasta insert from cooking water and rinse beans with... - 33.6376
German Green Beans
Cook green beans in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Cut bacon into 1/2 in. (12 mm) pieces.
Place in skillet; add onion.
Saute until bacon is crisp and onion is tender; drain.
Blend flour, vinegar, water, and sugar replacement in screwtop jar.
Pour... - 33.0782
Green Bean And Red Pepper Salad
1. Toss string beans with red pepper and onion in a large glass bowl.
2. Combine tomato juice, white wine vinegar, basil, mustard, garlic, and black pepper.
3. Pour tomato dressing over string bean mixture. Chill for 1 hour. - 30.4327
German Bean Recipes By Category