- » German Apple Tart
German Apple Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german apple tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german apple tart recipes.
Alsace Apple Tart
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter or margarine until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in sugar, egg yolk and enough ice water to make a... - 43.9049
If you like to try something deliciously extraordinary then give this Apple Strudel a try. Tasting just fabulous, this Apple Strudel is also gonna amaze you with the ease involved! - 39.4191
Mix crust ingredients, cutting butter and vinegar into flour and sugar with a pastry blender.
Press mixture into a pie pan as for pie crust.
Mix filling ingredient, put in crust and dot with butter.
Bake 15 minutes at 400 degrees, 35 minutes at 350 degrees. - 33.4842
1. Make cake batter: Sprinkle yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar into very warm* waterjin a large bowl. ("Very warm" water! should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves; let stand until mixture bubbles, about 10 minutes.
2. Heat... - 38.823
Bavarian Apple Slice
Rub butter lightly into sifted flour and salt in a bowl; add sugar.
Mix egg yolk with milk and stir into pastry to bind together.
Chill 30 minutes.
Peel, core and slice apples, put them in a bowl with raisins, crumbs, sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
Knead... - 41.891
Apple Strudel Slices
Pastry Combine flour and salt.
Grate in butter and work lightly with your fingertips until it is evenly distributed, as in pie crust.
Add ice water while tossing dough lightly with a fork.
Knead briefly to incorporate water.
Roll out dough 1/4 inch thick into... - 41.5932
Dairy Free Apple Kuchen
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the sugar, flour, salt and baking powder together.
3) Cut in the margarine until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Stir in the beaten milk substitute, vanilla and egg, with a fork until... - 45.5818
Apple Streusel Muffins
1. Sift flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Measure out 1/2 cup for topping; reserve. Stir apple and 1 teaspoon of the lemon rind into mixture in... - 31.8267
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, apple, spice, raisins and nuts. Keep aside
4. Dust a large work table, with flour.
5. Roll out strudel dough into a... - 47.5436
1 In a large owl,sift flour,baking powder, salt, and pumpkin-pie spice;stir in brown sugar.
2 Cut in 6 tablespoons of butter or margarine with a pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly. Measure out 1/2 cup and set aside for topping; stir currants... - 43.854
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
4) Using a pastry blender or 2 knifes, cut in 1/4 cup of butter until mixture resembles coarse... - 45.6868
Apple Strudel Filling
Cut the apples into thin slices and mix with remaining ingredients. Use as filling for one strudel. - 28.126
Sauteed Potato And Apple
Cook the potatoes in water to cover for about 10 minutes or until they are about three-quarters soft.
Drain off about half of the water.
Add the apples, mix and cook until the apples are tender.
Mash or rice the mixture and season with salt and sugar to... - 31.804
Pork Chops With Apple, Cabbage And Cumin
1) Into a frying pan, fry the pork chops in the pork fat and then brown evenly and keep aside
2) Using a sharp knife, core the apples and slice thinly
3) Using a mandolin, slice the cabbage thinly
4) Into the skillet, add in the apple, cabbage. onion,... - 37.4802
Lattice-top Apple Pies With Blackberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Divide the apples equally between two large saucepans.
Add half of the sugar, lemon rind and juice to each pan: Cover tightly and cook the apples gently for about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are soft.
Pour the cooked apples into large... - 42.6241
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Add flour and salt.
Mix well, then add honey and milk, making a smooth, thin batter.
Pour into a pitcher (or large measuring glass which has a pouring spout) and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
Peel and slice apples very thin;... - 39.7933
Red Cabbage With Apples
1. Quarter the cabbage, trim off the core at the point of each quarter, then cut each quarter into 1/8-inch-thick slices, and set aside.
2. In a 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderate heat, saute the onion in the oil until it is soft— about 5 minutes. Stir in... - 28.3894
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
Prepare the vanilla icing. Combine all icing ingredients in small mixing bowl. Stir until smooth and well blended. Adjust for spreading consistency if necessary, adding more milk, or more confectioners' sugar. Keep aside until used.
Prepare Baked Pastry... - 47.0205
Red Cabbage German Style
Add cabbage to boiling salted water and cook about 10 minutes or until cabbage is tender-crisp.
Drain and set aside.
Cover apples with water and cook for several minutes until tender; drain.
Add butter or margarine to cabbage and apples, and cook together for... - 32.6021
German Sauerkraut Stuffing
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and apple and cook until soft, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes.
Blend in sauerkraut, caraway seed and juniper berries.
Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add... - 37.766
German Style Red Cabbage
German Style Red Cabbage is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Red Cabbage recipe; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 31.0431
German Red Cabbage
Mix ingredients well in dish.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until cabbage is tender, stirring twice during cooking time.
Let stand covered for 10 minutes before serving. - 35.5523
German Fresh Ham And Sauerkraut
Cut ham into 4 pieces, slash on edge to keep it from curling; rub well with seasoned flour.
Preheat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes, add oil and floured meat.
Cook in oven uncovered 4 minutes, turning pieces over after 2 minutes.
Add... - 37.3733
Chicken Bavarian With Apple And Sauerkraut
1. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Season with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, until browned on all sides, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add apple and onion... - 29.0908
1) In a medium saucepan, add the sauerkraut, apple and sugar, bring to a boil, then simmer covered for 15 minutes, drain well.
2) In a medium frying pan, horizontally split and saute the sausages in the butter or margarine, until lightly browned.
3)... - 42.9141
Bavarian Pork Loin
Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
In a small bowl, combine the sauerkraut, carrots, onion, apple juice and parsley; spoon over roast.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Add apples to slow cooker.
Cover and cook 2 to 2-1/2 hours longer or until... - 33.5914
1) In a slow cooked, place all the ingredients in the listed order.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 hours or over high heat for 3 hours.
3) Serve hot after stirring properly. - 34.4719
Frankfurters And Sauerkraut
1. Heat the drippings in a large frying pan, add the sauerkraut, sugar, apple and water. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, or until the apple is tender.
2. Top with frankfurters sliced lengthwise. Cover and simmer 10 minutes more. - 23.0739
Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
When preparing cabbage, discard the thick white spines and core.
Shred remainder coarsely.
Measure into a skillet and add boiling water and salt; cover and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add apple slices; continue cooking until... - 35.3648
Sweet Red Cabbage
Combine first 6 ingredients in 3-quart saucepan over medium-low heat and cook 1 hour.
Taste and adjust seasoning.
Stir in lemon juice for tartness if desired. - 26.9109
Spareribs And Sauerkraut
Quickly brown spareribs in butter in hot skillet.
Rinse sauerkraut and mix with the carrot, caraway seed, and pepper; put half in roasting pan.
Cover with half the onion and apple rings and top with the browned spareribs.
Spoon remaining sauerkraut over... - 42.0976
Sweet Sour Cabbage Medley
1) Shred the cabbage head.
2) Halve the apples, then core and dice them.
3) In a large skillet, stir the cabbage, apple, onion, jelly, water, lemon juice and salt in the melted butter or margarine, blend well.
4) Allow to boil, stir... - 38.2423
Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
1) Trim the cabbage, cut into quarters and thinly shred.
2) Shredded cabbage should measure at least 12 cups.
3) In a kettle, heat oil or drippings.
4) In the oil, saute onion until tender.
5) To the kettle, add cabbage and apples... - 39.5848
Bavarian Pork And Kraut
1. Preheat the oven at 325Â°.
2. In a saucepan, simmer pork, onion, bay leaf and celery in water for 3 hours or until the vegetables are tender. Drain and set aside.
3. Take an 8-cup baking dish and place the pork. Add undrained... - 41.9444
Pork Chops With Red Cabbage
1 Using damp towels, wipe chops.
2 With edge of saucer, pound chops on both the sides , to flatten.
3 In a bowl, mix bread crumbs with 3/4 tea spoon salt and the pepper.
4 Coat the chops evenly on each side with the mixture.
5... - 45.1413
1) Soak sauerkraut in cold water for 15 minutes.
2) Squeeze to dry between hands.
3) In the saucepan, heat fat and sautÃ© onions, until tender.
4) Add sauerkraut and toss with a fork, cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Add... - 44.3567
Here I am posting a special Choucroute Garnie recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this... - 37.1926
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the bacon in the slow cooker.
4) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours, until tender.
5) Stir in the carrots, potatoes, fruits, and... - 44.6356
Pork Red Cabbage And Chestnut Stuffing
Cut strip off one side of each chestnut shell.
Blanch nuts in large saucepan of boiling water 5 minutes.
Remove chestnuts from water one at a time and peel off outer shell and inner brown skin.
(Leave difficult-to-peel chestnuts in water a bit longer.) Pour... - 40.2066
Sauerkraut Sausage Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Oil the baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil.
3) Cut off the small strips from if necessary so the peppers can stand still.
4) Rinse the peppers in the cold water.
5) In a saucepan, bring water to a boil and... - 44.4954
German Apple Tart Recipes By Category