German Apple Cake
- » German Apple Kuchen
German Apple Kuchen Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german apple kuchen recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german apple kuchen recipes.
Apple Pecan Kuchen
Cream together sugar and shortening.
Add egg and mix well.
Stir in milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Stir into creamed mixture until smooth.
Spread half of the batter in a greased 9" baking dish.
Mix together brown... - 46.039
Apple Kuchen Bread
Grease and line a 9-inch round spring form pan.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl, then stir in the spice and sugar.
Add three-quarters of the butter or margarine and rub in until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Put aside 1/2 cup of the... - 46.899
Easy Apple Kuchen
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixer bowl.
Blend in eggs and half of dry cake mix.
Beat for 1 minute at medium speed.
Add remaining cake mix and beat for 3 minutes at medium speed.
Let rest 5 minutes.
Sprinkle flour on board.
Scrape batter out onto... - 43.1871
1 In a large owl,sift flour,baking powder, salt, and pumpkin-pie spice;stir in brown sugar.
2 Cut in 6 tablespoons of butter or margarine with a pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly. Measure out 1/2 cup and set aside for topping; stir currants... - 44.3004
Apple Raisin Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 inch pie pan, place the biscuit dough in the pan and flatten it. Seal the edges and press the dough around pan edges.
3. Bake for 5 minutes in the oven.
4. Meanwhile, in a bowl, place... - 41.043
Apple Kuchen With Raisins
Crumble cake into lukewarm water or sprinkle dry yeast on very warm water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Scald milk; add 1/4 cup butter, sugar, and salt, stirring until butter melts.
Cool to lukewarm; stir in yeast and eggs.
Beat in... - 46.9681
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
4) Using a pastry blender or 2 knifes, cut in 1/4 cup of butter until mixture resembles coarse... - 47.9083
Dairy Free Apple Kuchen
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the sugar, flour, salt and baking powder together.
3) Cut in the margarine until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Stir in the beaten milk substitute, vanilla and egg, with a fork until... - 47.5228
Three Berry Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In large bowl, whisk together apple sauce, egg whites, yogurt, granulated sugar and lemon... - 38.7631
For dough: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add egg, liquid and peel, working into dough with fingers.
Press into bottom and sides of 2 9-inch square or round baking... - 42.9741