- » German Apple Cake
German Apple Cake Recipes
German apple cake is a delectable fruity gooey cake with chopped apple as dominant ingredient. Peeled and chopped apple is added to the basic ingredients of flour, eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, ... More »
German Apple Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
Beat eggs and 2 cups sugar in mixer bowl until creamy.
Add dry ingredients alternately with mixture of oil and orange juice; mix well.
Beat in vanilla.
Spoon 1/2 of the batter into... - 48.2464
German Apple Pudding Cake
Mix apples and sugar together.
Let stand until sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
Add eggs and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Stir into apple mixture.
Add nuts, raisins and vanilla.
Pour into 8 x 8 pan which is slightly oiled.
Bake at 375Â° for 40-45... - 46.6652
German Apple Cake
Soften yeast in milk.
Add honey, oil and salt.
Allow to stand until bubbly.
Add eggs, rind and cinnamon.
Stir in flour.
Put into oiled bowl.
Set in warm place for 3 hours to rise.
Turn onto floured board.
Knead again and roll out very... - 39.0273
German Apple Cake
Beat eggs and salad oil until toamy.
Add flour, cinnamon, vanilla, soda, and salt; mix well.
Add diced apples and nuts.
Pour into a greased, floured pan.
Bake 45-60 minutes at 350°. - 36.4377
You May Also Like!
German Raw Apple Cake
Cake: Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl.
Add cooking oil.
Beat until frothy.
Add sugar and vanilla.
Sift together and add flour, soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add apples and nuts.
Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan (or spray... - 45.2806
German Applesauce Cake
Cream shortening and sugar; add eggs and beat until light.
Add applesauce and soda alternately with dry ingredients.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Pour batter into a prepared 9x13 pan.
Mix sugar and cinnamon topping and sprinkle over batter.
Bake at 350 degrees,... - 39.0738
Apple Pecan Kuchen
Cream together sugar and shortening.
Add egg and mix well.
Stir in milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Stir into creamed mixture until smooth.
Spread half of the batter in a greased 9" baking dish.
Mix together brown... - 43.5621
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Cream the butter and one-third cup sugar well. Add the egg and almonds. Sift in the flour and salt and mix smoothly. Spread two thirds of this dough in a deep nine-inch spring-form cake pan and bake twenty minutes. Let... - 39.3098
Mix crust ingredients, cutting butter and vinegar into flour and sugar with a pastry blender.
Press mixture into a pie pan as for pie crust.
Mix filling ingredient, put in crust and dot with butter.
Bake 15 minutes at 400 degrees, 35 minutes at 350 degrees. - 33.4842
Easy Apple Kuchen
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixer bowl.
Blend in eggs and half of dry cake mix.
Beat for 1 minute at medium speed.
Add remaining cake mix and beat for 3 minutes at medium speed.
Let rest 5 minutes.
Sprinkle flour on board.
Scrape batter out onto... - 41.978
1. Make cake batter: Sprinkle yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar into very warm* waterjin a large bowl. ("Very warm" water! should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves; let stand until mixture bubbles, about 10 minutes.
2. Heat... - 38.823
Fresh Apple Streusel Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a nonstick Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a small bowl, mix ingredients for streusel topping until crumbly.
Sprinkle topping over the bottom of prepared Bundt pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, sift together flours,... - 45.4068
Jewish Apple Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray,-dust with 2 teaspoons flour. Set prepared pan aside.
3. Beat granulated sugar and next 8 ingredients (granulated sugar through eggs) with a mixer at medium speed until blended. Lightly... - 32.7123
Dairy Free Apple Kuchen
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the sugar, flour, salt and baking powder together.
3) Cut in the margarine until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Stir in the beaten milk substitute, vanilla and egg, with a fork until... - 45.5818
German Apple Cake Recipes By Category