- » German Anise
German Anise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of german anise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for german anise recipes.
German Anise Cookies
Beat the eggs until very light, using an electric mixer set at a medium speed.
Gradually add the sugar (any soft lumps will blend in); then continue beating for 15 minutes.
Stir in the salt and dissolved baking soda.
Add the flour and anise seeds; fold in... - 40.0286
Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
Form into roll about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and chill in the refrigerator or freeze overnight.
When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350° F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Cut dough into rounds 3/16 inch thick and... - 38.7936
1. Beat eggs in the large bowl of an electric mixer at high speed about 5 minutes, or until very thick; add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in anise extract.
2. Sift in flour and baking soda, stirring to make a stiff... - 32.7677
You May Also Like!
Cream the butter.
Gradually beat in the sugar.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the anise extract (or seed) and lemon rind.
Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt; blend in.
Knead the dough briefly, adding more... - 44.1658
Beat the eggs until fluffy, using an electric mixer set at medium speed.
Gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar; then continue beating on high speed for 20 minutes.
Sift 3 cups of the flour with the baking powder and salt.
Fold into the beaten egg mixture... - 43.0163
With electric mixer, beat eggs till light.
Gradually add sugar and continue beating on high speed for 15 minutes or till like soft meringue.
Add anise oil.
Sift together flour and soda; blend into egg mixture on low speed.
Cover bowl tightly with waxed paper... - 40.5668
Vanilla Lemon Zest Springerle
1. Grease 2 large cookie sheets; sprinkle evenly with anise seeds; set aside
2. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat sugar and eggs until very thick, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour, lemon peel, and vanilla. With floured hands, shape dough into a... - 33.4183
Cream powdered sugar and butter; add well beaten eggs, and beat for 15 minutes.
Add anise, soda and baking powder.
Work in flour.
Roll 1/4" thick with springerle board.
Let dry over night.
Bake in slow oven until light brown. - 36.1498
Red Cabbage Beef
1) Take a frying pan and heat the fat in it.
2) Allow the meat and thin onion slices to brown in the hot fat.
3) Add bay leaf and anise before seasoning it with salt and pepper.
4) Add vinegar to the meat after pouring boiling water over it.
5) The red... - 46.1917
This Springerle recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this cookie. Truly speaking this dessert brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this... - 39.6139
The Non Traditional Pfeffernusse
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Into a large basin, sift together the flour with baking soda, salt and all the spices. Set aside until required.
3. Line 2-3 baking sheets with wax paper.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F before... - 47.5741
Traditional Pfeffenuse Cookie
Would like to try out Pfeffenuse which are traditional German cookie that are absolutely delicious. Watch this excellent video that shares this fabulous recipe along with great tips and wonderful techniques. Try out these cookie coming holidays and enjoy! - 110.355
Homemade Gluvine Aka Mulled Wine
1. In a large pot, boil the water along with honey and sugar. Stir well to dissolve the honey and sugar into the water.
2. Add the cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, cloves, star anise, all spice pods, oranges, lemon juice, lemon rind, dried tart cherries... - 128.441