- » German
German food refers to the wide range of foods eaten in Germany, with the culinary cultures of Bavaria, Lower Saxony, Thuringia and Saxony-Anhalt playing an integral role in principle cuisine of this European nation. ... More »
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Brown Butter Sage Cake And German Buttercream
Here's a fun twist on cake. Unfortunately my butter got a little darker than I would've liked but the finished product was still spot on. Remove the butter from the heat immediately to keep the residual heat from getting it too dark. The german buttercream... - 130.031
Homemade Gluvine Aka Mulled Wine
1. In a large pot, boil the water along with honey and sugar. Stir well to dissolve the honey and sugar into the water.
2. Add the cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, cloves, star anise, all spice pods, oranges, lemon juice, lemon rind, dried tart cherries... - 128.441
Barbecued Peach Blueberry And Pecan Streusel
What can be more exotic way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon with a bowl of barbecued peach and blueberry streusel? Being a fruity-dessert lover you must not miss this opportunity. So, here is the recipe to learn and prepare this fabulous dish at your own oven. - 126.741
Schnitzel with A Twist
Are you lonely and sad on a Friday night? Need some company? Treat yourself to a Schnitzel. Victoria Paikin shows you how to make the classic fried Pork Chops topped with a mustard sauce that will remind you of good old fashioned home cooking. This pork chop... - 123.114
Here is a delicious sandwich to make with corned beef. You will need sauerkraut for this. You can use store bought or make your own. Sauerkraut is quite simple to make and is always tastier when made at home! This sandwich is traditionally made with rye... - 120.851
Crock Pot Pork And Sauerkraut
If you are planning to celebrate this new year with pork, then you would definitely love the idea of slow cooking. Prepare your crock pot with the ingredients and set it on, as per the instruction of chef. Now you can be out for whole day to enjoy without... - 118.959
Talk about German fast food and here we are with the Currywurst. The streets of Germany have vendors selling this quick bite. 'Currywurst' simply means curried sausage. It is quick and simple and everyone loves it! Watch and learn this recipe from this video.... - 116.534
This German speciality, Blaukraut is made from red cabbage and flavored with vinegar, apples onions and last but certainly not least...LARD..this can be left out for those wanting a vegan dish. Perfect for pork chops, pork loin or Sauerbraten. - 114.291
German Potato Salad
Looking for an innovative salad recipe to serve today? Give this German Potato Salad a try. The salad never fails to impress as a side dish. Watch the chef share this German recipe which is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 114.17
I learned to make this sauerkraut from my mother who learned it from my German grandmother. It is easy and very frugal. Serve it with hot dogs or Kielbasa and mashed potatoes. - 111.743
German Potato Salad
This Bavarian recipe is always the star of any party, picnic or meal it is a part of. - 110.622
Traditional Pfeffenuse Cookie
Would like to try out Pfeffenuse which are traditional German cookie that are absolutely delicious. Watch this excellent video that shares this fabulous recipe along with great tips and wonderful techniques. Try out these cookie coming holidays and enjoy! - 110.355
Betty's Oven-baked Mini Reubens
This is a great finger food for parties. Golden-Baked Mini Reuben Sandwiches are made of corn beef and Swiss cheese. They are simply delicious and your guests will love it. - 110.314
The Germans love their greens and knows how to eat them too. And this classic kraut salad is a classic example of the. Chef Keith Snow shares a delectable salad recipe that isn't just quick and easy, but also packs in a good deal of taste and nutrition too. - 109.863
Vanilla Bean German Buttercream
Here's a basic video on how to make German Buttercream using a vanilla bean. This is a newer recipe to me thanks to one of my favorite food blogs: BraveTart. German buttercream has a velvety whipped cream texture that is not dense like Swiss buttercream. You... - 109.739
Austrian Chicken Schnitzel
Robin visits Austria and gets to you one of its most classic and oldest relished recipes Chicken Schnitzel. It is a quick recipe and very wholesome. Try it if you wish to indulge in some history. - 109.669
Slow Cooked Pork Chops In Sauerkraut
Want to have a great dinner when you are back home from work? You can place the pork chops and sauerkraut in the slow cooker, close the lid and be out of your home for work. In this video, chef shows the easy process to cook the pork chops. - 106.751
Hot And Tasty German Potato Salad
If you have always wanted to learn how to make perfect hot German potato salad just like your mom did, here's your chance to learn. Betty's versions of this delectable potato salad are truly unbeatable. Quick and simple, even you can master the trick of... - 105.197
Lemon, Ricotta, And Thyme Spaetzle
Not many people have heard of Spaetzle. In fact, I’ve never heard of it before I went to school and we made it there. I LOVED it! Its so delicate, delicious, and the flavor combinations are endless. I’m a huge fan of browned butter… it has this amazing... - 103.229
Black Forest Cake
The long awaited Black Forest Cake video is here! I hope this recipe lives up to all your standards! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful... - 102.857
Homemade German Potato Salad
You like German potato salad but afraid every time you make it, it does not turn out as good as it should be. Watch this video to make the perfect salad. All along the video the chef gives quick and smart tips to make the salad. See the video and try making... - 98.5311
Romanian Baked Sauerkraut
Robin demonstrates a recipe in the video that has years of history attached to it. It's a classic recipe from Bucharest which uses sauerkraut. You should definitely try this recipe if you love sauerkraut and want to use it to create a yummy dish. - 98.4527
Black Forest Grinder
1. Slice the bread lengthwise and generously cover one half with sandwich spread and the other half with Whole Grain Mustard.
2. Place a layer of the sliced pickle on the half spread with mustard.
3. Top with Black Forest ham, Black Forest bologna,... - 97.7296
Homemade German Chocolate Cake Shots
If you are looking for a scintillating drink to kick-start your party with a bang, try this chocolate cake shot. Chef Darren presents a simple recipe of his all time favorite drink. Irresistible and supremely delicious, this superlative treat tastes just like... - 96.8703
Kasper Family German Style Crepes
1. In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, and beat until frothy.
2. Drop flour, milk, vanilla, and salt in it. Blend until smooth. Pop it in refrigerator and let it rest for an hour.
3. Heat a large frying pan over low flame, and add butter... - 96.2421
Wheat & Gluten Free: Home-made Muesli
A homemade breakfast is always the best and if it is Homemade Muesli, it’s fast easy and cost effective than buying packaged Muesli. In this video, the chef shows the ingredients for it and its just ingredients that are required. Pour required quantity of... - 95.7261
Meat Loaf With Dill
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Place meat in a large mixing bowl and break it up into small pieces.
3. Add all the ingredients except the ketchup. Mix well. This is best done with your hands, which are well scrubbed, of... - 94.8125
Hot German Potato Salad
A hot German potato salad is always a good answer for a quick and healthy meal, when you don't have enough time to prepare a full meat but you have to get nutritious food. Amy shows how you can get this special meal prepared in no time when running short of... - 93.8133
German Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Icing
Do you like German cake? It is a cake recipe that needs patience and can’t be made instantly like an apple cake. There is nothing to worry about the steps to learn it, the chef in the video shows the entire recipe elaborately. You will enjoy it. - 93.0031
Spatzle With Pork Chops
Making Spatzle at home could be a lot of hassle and the taste is not very different from the boxed Spatzle. So, the chef is making some quick Spatzle to serve with pork chops. Crispy pork chops and spatzels are delicious when paired together. A must try for... - 92.1918
Making Vanilla Bavarois
A frozen dessert doesn't always have to be an ice cream and doesn't necessarily have to be store bought! Make your frozen dessert at home with the help of this video and using easily available ingredients like milk, egg, sugar and vanilla pods. Grossly simple... - 91.6266
German Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 320 degrees.
2) Mix together the grated carrots and sugars.
3) Add the hazelnut and milk and mix together well. It usually takes about 20 minutes for all the ingredients to incorporate together... - 89.9346
How To Make German Nut Wedges ( Nussecke )
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream sugars, and butter well. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
3) Stir in flour, baking powder and salt until the dough forms a ball.
4) Press the dough into a buttered pan. The bigger... - 89.9088
How To Make Traditional German Christmas Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 356 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the flour and icing sugar. Beat well till a fluffy mixture is formed.
3) Add the butter, egg yolk, salt and rum. Stir well till the batter is of the right... - 89.3946
How To Make German Chocolate Red Wine Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a springform cake tin lightly.
3) In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
4) Add the eggs and then sift in the flour, cocoa powder and baking... - 89.3476
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Melt butter in a medium baking dish.
2) In a medium bowl, mix flour, milk, eggs and salt. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
3) Bake on center rack in the preheated oven for... - 89.1146
Delicious German Chocolate Pie
Chef David Bishop is preparing a German chocolate pie in this video. We do know that the Germans bake some legendary pies, and now it is your chance to learn one of those. It is a great idea to bake for special occasions. Watch and learn, folks. Enjoy! - 89.071
German Quark Christ Stollen ( Fruitloaf )
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 338 degrees.
2) Put all the ingredients for the fruit loaf in a large bowl. Mix well and make into a dough.
3) On a table or the kitchen counter, sprinkle some flour and knead the dough on it for about 3... - 88.1957
Vanilla Crescents (kipferl)
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 320 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, put all the ingredients (except for the ones to be used for topping) and knead into a smooth dough. Let it rest for 20 minutes.
3) Press the dough softly and divide it... - 87.9106
German Stollen Bread
Make your Christmas holidays more special with a delicious holiday favorite, stollen bread. Watch this incredible video that shows a recipe for traditional German bread packed with raisins and candied fruits, crusted with cinnamon and sugar. This interesting... - 86.0792
My Germans Style Veal Schnitzel
1) Pound the meat thin by placing the cutlet between sheets of plastic wrap for easier washing up. Use a heavy, flat-surface pan to pound if you don’t have a meat mallet.
2) Pound the meat evenly to 1/4 inch thickness.
3) Set up 3... - 86.0299
Homestyle Ooey Gooey Whipped Potatoes
If you are looking for the ultimate comfort food, these whipped potatoes would make for a delightful indulgence. Easy to make and good to eat, Betty's potato delight is one speedy way to storm up a quick dinner in the kitchen. Stream the video recipe to... - 85.4819
Quick And Easy Roasted Bratwurst
This video on Quick and Easy Roasted Bratwurst is the second part of homemade Bratwurst by chef Scott. You can try this with store bought bratwursts and roast them on a outdoor grill or in an oven if you live in a apartment or if its rainy outside. Scott... - 80.5533
Want a delicious dish for entertaining yourself at a tailgate party or entertaining a crowd at home? Well, most of you out there would vote for Bratwurst and that's exactly what Scott is making in this video. He is grinding pork and veal and spicing up with... - 77.5094
Stir Fried Sauerkraut
This is Ying Stoller's appearance on the "Lunchbreak" portion of the WGN news. In this video, she teaches you how to make a delicious and ridiculously easy sauerkraut stir fry. Be sure to try it at home! - 76.9929
A Baker's Odyssey: Schwabisch Pretzels
Schwabisch pretzels, as the name suggests, is a yummy, thin, tangy, crackly kind of German pretzels that often has think, chewy filling. Greg patent shows how to make this delicacy at home and top it with sesame, pumpkin seeds, poppy, etc. A glossy, slightly... - 73.4894
Bavarian Onion Tofu Delight - Part 2: Preparation
Wish to add some spunk to your suppertime? Try this hearty Bavarian dish. Bavarian onion treat served in a bed of cabbage not only makes for an eye-catching treat, but also for a gut-appeasing indulgence. This video teaches you how to whomp up this delectable... - 67.2377
Looking for an interesting side dish? Try this Raw Vegekraut. This dish is a variation of the classic sauerkraut and is truly delectable. Watch chef Dorothy share the recipe now. - 63.7523
Bavarian Onion Tofu Delight - Part 1: Ingredients
Heart, healthy and wholly satisfying, Bavarian onion tofu is highly appeasing to the taste buds. Simple and sumptuous, this protein rich treat is a healthy way to enjoy tofu. This video recipe guides you through the preparation tips of it. - 62.4753
German Kreppel - Jam Doughnuts
German Kreppels, fondly know all over the world as Jam doughnuts are a fantastic way to start your day. This small little doughnuts are beautiful crafted and require a neat hand while making and filing these fried breads with jam. German Kreppels are an... - 54.3702
Literally translated from German, the name Pfeffernüsse means pepper nuts! These cookies bring together some varied flavors including pepper and anise! Traditionally prepared during Christmas, these are a great snack. Remembner to plan ahead when making... - 52.762
Easy Baked Stollen
In Germany, this Stollen has always been a favorite at households. A very traditional Christmas time sweet bread, Stollen is so rich with fruits and nuts and has this so welcoming falvor that is loved by all!. Give this amazing traditional bread a try! - 52.1366
German Gourmet Mixed Salad
1. To prepare artichoke hearts cook them in white wine and water until tender, drain and cut into 1/2 inch slices
2. In a bowl add French Dressing and marinate together the cut artichoke hearts, sliced mushrooms and vegetables for 30 minutes.
3. To... - 52.0715
Fastnachts is a traditional snack made a day before the Lent day. They are filled with cream filling or jelly and dusted with sugar before serving. These Fastnachts are often served as snack. - 51.9863
German Chocolate Cheesecake
German Chocolate Cheesecake is a delicious dessert that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this German Chocolate Cheesecake recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 51.0613
German Apple Pancake
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F with a rack place middle level.
2. Spray 2 (6-inch) gratin dishes or 1 (10-inch) pie plate with nonstick cooking or baking spray.
3. Place dishes in oven to heat.
4. In a small dry bowl, add egg and egg... - 50.9774
Mocha Chocolate Bavarian Cream
1) In a bowl, combine gelatin and water to stir and let it stand for some time.
2) In the blender, add milk and 1/2 cup sugar to blend well.
3) Place broker chocolate into a cup and pour in the milk mixture.
4) Heat the mixture for 2... - 50.9576
Easy German Potato Salad
1) In a pan, add turkey bacon and cook till crisp.
2) Remove, drain and keep aside.
3) Use cooking spray on a skillet.
4) Mix in the onion and cook till tender and transparent.
5) Blend in soup, water, vinegar, sugar, liquid smoke and pepper and heat... - 50.7339
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, allspice powder, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, clove powder and baking soda. Mix well and sieve this mixture. Keep aside.
2. In a small sauce pan, add honey and heat till slightly warm. Keep... - 50.5604
Bavarian Bratwurst Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in sauerkraut, bratwurst, apple, brown sugar, parsley, lemon juice and caraway.
In small bowl, blend flour and 1/4 cup... - 50.4094
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 50.3897
German Coffee Braid
You will need to use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over 1/4 cup butter,... - 50.3776
Hot German Beer Soup Heisse Biersuppe
1. In a large, heavy bottomed saucepan, combine beer and sugar
2. Heat over low flame, stirring until sugar dissolves and without boiling.
3. In a bowl, blend together the egg yolks, sour cream, flour, cinnamon, and seasoning, beating until smooth.
4.... - 49.9923
Chocolate Nutmeg Bavarian
In a medium saucepan stir together 1/4 cup sugar, cocoa powder, gelatin, and nutmeg; add milk.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from the heat, then cover the surface with clear plastic wrap.
Chill for 25 to 30 minutes or to the consistency of... - 49.9235
Chocolate-coconut Bavarian Pie
Are you looking for a Chocolate-coconut Bavarian Pie recipe that will leave you asking for more? It is an effortless Dessert. Milk Product is one of the few ingredients I like to include in my daily cooking and this is my comfort recipe that I usually prepare... - 49.8848
Soak raisins, mixed fruits, and currants in rum.
Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, butter, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture in mixing... - 49.8224
Hearty German Stew
Spray a large saucepan with nonstick coating.
Brown meat in the saucepan.
Stir in chopped apple, onion, beer, 1 cup water, bouillon granules, garlic, bay leaves, and thyme.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in apple wedges... - 49.7937
Rice Bavarian Cream
This recipe of Rice Bavarian Cream was picked up by me from a gourmet magazine, I twisted it a little bit to meet my taste here I am, sharing my version with you. This Rice Bavarian Cream when served as Dessert is sure to please your family members. The main... - 49.7558
To make yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into milk; sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt margarine; cool slightly.
Stir margarine, egg and lemon peel into yeast mixture.
Beat... - 49.7413
A Fasnacht is a traditional doughnut type pastry prepared and served the day before lent starts. Available to buy these directly off the rack, it is definitely more appealing to bake these at home. Prepared using milk and flour, these are enjoyed by all. Try... - 49.5437
German Chocolate Cookies
German Chocolate Cookies are so special that you can bake them for the Holidays. The chocolate and nuts make them crunchy and chocolaty. They are soft and chewy. German chocolate cookies look just wonderful. You can't resist eating them. - 49.5214
Cheese Sauced Schnitzel
Cut veal into 4 pieces.
Place 1 piece of veal between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound with a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness.
Repeat with remaining veal.
Sprinkle lightly with pepper, if desired.
In a shallow bowl... - 49.412
Creamy German Chocolate Cake
1. In 2 (8-inch X 1/4-inch) baking dishes, line bottom with two layers of wax paper.
2. In a 2 cup measure, mix chocolate with water.
3. Cook on High with constant stirring for about 2 minutes.
4. Stir butter at room temperature to make... - 49.3849
German Sweet Chocolate Cake
Melt chocolate in boiling water; set aside to cool.
Line the bottom of three 8- or 9-inch cake pans with parchment or wax paper; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Cream butter or margarine and sugar until fluffy.
Add egg yolks 1 at a time, beating... - 49.3705
Almond Bavarian Cream
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Almond Bavarian Cream. Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Almond Bavarian Cream. So don't miss it! - 49.3519
German Chocolate Cake
Melt chocolate in boiling water.
Mix flour, soda and salt.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each.
Blend in vanilla and chocolate.
Alternately add flour mixture and buttermilk, beating... - 49.1697
German Apple Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
Beat eggs and 2 cups sugar in mixer bowl until creamy.
Add dry ingredients alternately with mixture of oil and orange juice; mix well.
Beat in vanilla.
Spoon 1/2 of the batter into... - 49.1251
White German Chocolate Cake
White German Chocolate Cake is a simply irresistible dessert. Try this amazingly delicious cake recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 48.8808
To make the cookies: Combine flour, cottage cheese, butter and margarine in bowl; mix well.
Chill, covered, overnight.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine pecans and brown sugar in bowl; mix well.
Divide dough into 6 portions.
Roll each portion into 12-inch... - 48.8671
Hot German Potato Salad
1) Cook the potatoes for 20-25 minutes until just done, drain, then allow to cool and peel.
2) In a large bowl, cut and place the 1/4-inch thick sliced potatoes.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the apples until chopped... - 48.8614
German Apple Sausage Pancake
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Use a medium mixing bowl to add flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking soda. Combine well and set aside.
3) In another small mixing bowl, add buttermilk and egg yolks to beat together. Place the bowl aside.
4) Use a... - 48.8606
Barbecued Loin Of Pork
1. Using a damp paper towel, wipe pork.
2. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. In an oval Dutch oven (about 8-quart size) or a heavy kettle, large enough for roast and liquid to almost cover, with a tight-fitting... - 48.7914
German Bundt Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
2) In a bowl whip together butter and sugar till creamy. Add in the eggs yolks, beating one at a time.
3) Add in almond flavoring, vanilla extract and mix well.
4) Sift the... - 48.7651
Almond Bavarian Cream
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, whisk egg yolks and milk until well blended.
2. Stir gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar and salt into the milk.
3. Place pan over a low flame and stir for 10 minutes until custard is thick
4. Stir in the almond and vanilla... - 48.7426
Strawberry Bavarian Pie
1) In a bowl combine brown sugar and oats and stir in melted butter. Blend well.
2) Take a deep pie plate (9 1/2 x 2 inches) and spread half of the oats mixture on it. Use the back of a spoon to press the mixture firmly against the sides and base of... - 48.7201
Orange Pecan Sticky Buns
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease 2 no-€™s 6 container muffin pans with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small sized bowl, combine butter and cinnamon. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, boil... - 48.7097
German Chocolate Cheesecake
Press prepared crumbs firmly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9 inch springform pan.
Melt chocolate with butter in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Meanwhile, beat eggs thoroughly in small mixer bowl.
Gradually... - 48.6667
This Bremen Kuchen is a delicious German sweet bread. Try this bake with irresistible almond and raisins for your next party. Your suggestions for this Bremen Kuchen are welcome. - 48.6275
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions.
Cover; let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
Grease two 8-inch cake pans; set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter or margarine.
Stir in 1 cup brown sugar and the corn syrup.
Cook over... - 48.6168
German Apple Pudding Cake
Mix apples and sugar together.
Let stand until sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
Add eggs and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Stir into apple mixture.
Add nuts, raisins and vanilla.
Pour into 8 x 8 pan which is slightly oiled.
Bake at 375Â° for 40-45... - 48.6078
Soak the raisins in the rum.
Heat the milk to blood heat and pour into the bowl of an electric mixer, crumble in the fresh yeast and stir until it is dissolved. (If using dried yeast, follow the maker's instructions.)
Add the flour, cocoa, 2 tablespoons of... - 48.5975
Bavarian Chicken Schnitzel
1) Take sheets of wax paper and place chicken between them. Pound, using the smooth side of a skillet bottom or meat mallet, to 1/4 inch thickness.
2) Sprinkle pounded chicken with pepper and salt. Cut flattened breasts into 2-3... - 48.5113
German Potato Salad With Mayonnaise
1) Boil potatoes with skin and peel while still hot enough to handle.
2) Cut into cubes while hot and sprinkle dressing over them.
3) Toss till potatoes are well coated with dressing.
4) Set aside till cold.
5) Mix in spring onions,... - 48.491
German Potato Salad
1. Wash and peel the potatoes.
2. Diagonally slice into 1/4-inch-thick pieces.
3. In a pot, place sliced potatoes and pour salt water to cover.
4. Bring the potatoes to a boil and then reduce the heat.
5. Simmer uncovered for about 8... - 48.4614
German Potato Pancakes
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the parsely until finely minced.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, remove the parsely and keep aside.
3) Then process the onion until finely chopped, drain and add to the parsley.
4) In a processor... - 48.4205
German Hot Potato Salad
1) In a frying pan, add bacon, onion, celery and pepper to cook until ingredients turn light gold.
2) Sprinkle flour and continue frying until golden brown or brown as you like it.
3) Pour in hot water, vinegar and brown sugar and cook slowly for about... - 48.3933
German Chocolate Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a pan, melt chocolate with butter.
3) Blend this mix well.
4) Remove the pan from heat.
5) Slowly stir in milk.
6) In a bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt.
7) With eggs and vanilla, beat... - 48.3697
German Recipes By Category