- » Genoa Salami
Genoa Salami Recipes
Enjoy our collection of genoa salami recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for genoa salami recipes.
Crispy Salami Cocktail Mix
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil to 350° (a strip of salami dropped in should sizzle). Line a large rack with several layers of paper towels. Fry the salami strips in 3 or 4 batches over moderate heat, until crisp and lightly browned, stirring to... - 25.1842
Spread tortilla halves with bean dip.
Place 1 tortilla half in 22-oz casserole [2 tortilla halves in 8 x 8 x 2" dish]; top tortilla half [each tortilla half] with 2 slices salami and 1 tsp salsa.
Repeat layers 3 times.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on... - 32.3675
Italian Fried Salami And Cheese Mini Turnover
These are fried pockets of sinful goodness. This calzone-like Italian snack is simply a pocket of pizza dough filled with lots of cheese and salami and deep-fried. A nice non-mess alternative to pizza slices, that makes a great hand held snack for kid's and... - 126.57
Fold salami slices into quarters.
On each of twelve 6-inch skewers thread 1 salami slice, 2 tortellini, and 1 cheese cube.
Place in plastic bag; pour dressing atop.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning several times.
Transfer kabobs... - 39.771
Italian Hoagie Wrap
Chef Nikko has many quick sandwich recipes and Italian Hoagie Wrap is yet another delicious sandwich by him. Italian Hoagies are delicious and Nikko makes with tortilla wraps instead of Italian bread or baguette. It’s simple; all it requires is a little bit... - 84.2704
Drain mushrooms; reserve marinade and mushrooms separately.
Cut Genoa salami and provolone cheese into 16 cubes each.
Cut roasted peppers into 1/2-inch squares.
On a sturdy toothpick or small wooden skewer thread a pepper square, a mushroom, a salami cube, a... - 24.8479
Piadina E Calzone
1. In mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, oil, salt and milk, mix everything with a wooden spoon until everything is well incorporated.
2. Once done dust flour on the work top and transfer the dough on the worktop, knead with your hand until smooth... - 92.9202
Little Italy Loaves
Remove thin slice from top of each roll.
Hollow out roll bottoms.
Drain artichoke hearts and reserve marinade.
Thinly slice artichoke hearts; set aside.
Brush inside surfaces of roll bottoms and tops with 2 tablespoons reserved marinade; sprinkle with ore - 26.8425
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole - Traditional Bruschetta Bread
If you are planning for a yummy appetizer or snack, these burschettas are going to be perfect for this purpose. Chef and cookbook author, Rosalie assembles two verities of bruschettas, one in traditional style and other in contemporary style. Bake them up in... - 122.224
How To Make An Italian Sub Sandwich
Sandwich lovers have made it a popular meal or snack. But it always need not be very unhealthy, watch this video to make a very healthy sandwich with some healthy ingredients. Listen to the chef for quick tips. It is easy, simple and absolutely delicious. - 113.099
Easy Mini Muffulettas
1. Spread 1 Tbsp. olive salad evenly over each cut side of roll bottoms. Top each with 1 Swiss cheese slice, 1 ham slice, 1 Tbsp. olive salad, 1 provolone cheese slice, 1 salami slice, and 1 Tbsp. olive salad. Cover with roll tops, and wrap sandwiches... - 26.5047
Italian Pasta Salad
1. Combine pasta, artichoke heart, salami, mozzarella, red pepper, and green beans in a bowl.
2. Whisk together oil, vinegar, and oregano in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. - 33.0009
Sausage Antipasto Platter
Prepare Pesto Spread.
Cut 1/2-inch slice from top of tomato; zigzag edge.
Scoop out pulp.
Fill tomato with Pesto Spread; place in center of large serving platter.
Arrange remaining ingredients around tomato. - 33.7693
Simple Italian Style Sandwich
When you are craving for something "different" to snack on during lunch, this Italian style sandwich will hit the spot. Chef Keith Snow presents a simple sandwich recipe that is clearly inspired by Italian flavors and ingredients and packs in quite a generous... - 106.388
Traditional Antipasto Salad
On a large serving platter, arrange sliced tomatoes in two rows down the center.
Arrange slices of meats and cheeses all around edge of platter.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese cubes over tomatoes; sprinkle olives over platter.
Garnish with fresh basil leaves. - 33.9076
Kook's Dagwood Sandwich
Are you hungry and looking for some quick and easy but wholesome meal, you should go for this crunchy Dagwood sandwich. One sandwich will be enough to fill you up, as it contains so many things. What all things? To get that information, you should check with... - 79.6971
1) Drain the pickled peppers and slit each pepper open with the help of the point of a paring knife. Start about 1/4-inch below the stem and continue cutting lengthwise down through the tip. Take out the seeds with a knife's tip and discard... - 40.9546
Place shrimp, cheese, olives and onions in large shallow dish.
In small bowl or jar, combine remaining ingredients except salami and pepper; mix well.
Pour over shrimp mixture Cover; refrigerate 6 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
Add salami and... - 35.9024
Wine And Cheese Omelette
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly butter baking pans.
Spread bread over bottom of baking dishes; drizzle with butter.
Sprinkle with Swiss and Monterey Jack cheeses and salami.
Beat eggs, milk, wine, onion, mustard, and peppers together until foamy.
Divide and... - 42.9926
1. In medium bowl, combine celery, giardiniera, olives, parsley, garlic, oil, and pepper until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight to blend flavors.
2. Cut bread horizontally in half. Remove enough soft center from each half... - 33.9076
Antipasto Salad Toss
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a salad bowl, combine salami, lettuce, pickled vegetables, red peppers, artichokes and olives.
3) Drizzle everyting with oil and vinegar.
4) Toss well as season with salt and pepper.
5)... - 44.2608
Superb Submarine Sandwiches
Cut bread loaves in half crosswise; split each half lengthwise.
Combine next 3 ingredients; mix well.
Spread about 1 tablespoon on inside cut surface of each piece of bread.
Fold the meat slices in half; arrange 2 folded slices of each type of meat... - 34.1806
Place Nicoise olives in a food processor or electric blender and process with on/off turns until reduced to a mealy texture.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Process green olives in the same manner and add to mixing bowl.
Add mayonnaise and blend thoroughly.
The... - 34.9957
Superb Submarine Sandwiches
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the bread into half lengthwise and then again cross wise
2) Into a bowl combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and the chives and keep aside
3) Onto each bottom slice of the bread spread the 1 tablespoon of the cream... - 47.6345
Assorted Antipasto Platter
To set up antipasto platter, put butter in a small bowl.
Put individual fishes and vegetables in individual bowls.
Arrange sliced meats and bowls of fish and vegetables on a large tray; place bread and cheese on a cutting board with a knife.
Invite guests to... - 34.8715
Fried Rice Balls
Wash the rice and drain well.
Place in a 2-quart saucepan with a tight-fitting lid.
Add 4 cups of water and the salt.
Bring to a boil without the lid.
Then, cover and turn the heat to low.
Simmer for 20 minutes and remove from the heat.
Do not take the lid... - 42.3116
The muffuletta is a sicilian sandwich. This muffuletta recipe is made with herbs, cheese and ham. Made wlong with chopped vegetables, the muffuletta is savory and filling and quite exotic! - 44.1104
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Unroll an 18 inch length of foil on your working surface.
Arrange the veal scallops in a rectangle, 6 x 12 inches, overlapping the scallops as necessary.
Arrange the boiled ham in a similar layer over the veal.
Sprinkle with oil,... - 42.3929
24 Hour Wine And Cheese Omelette
Butter 2 shallow 3-quart (9 x 13-inch) baking dishes.
Spread bread over bottom and drizzle with butter.
Sprinkle with Swiss and Jack cheeses and salami.
Beat together eggs, milk, wine, green onions, mustard, pepper and red pepper until foamy.
Pour over... - 45.5544
Bayou Bar And Grill Muffaletta Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Take the bread loaves and cut them lengthwise from the center.
3. Take a bowl, put mushrooms, pimiento stuffed olives, ripe olives, artichoke hearts, onions, celery and green pepper.
4. In a sauce... - 46.0142
1. Into a 2-cup measuring cup, drain and reserve the marinade from artichoke hearts and mushrooms.
2. In a small bowl, combine chick-peas, onion, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and 1/2 cup reserved marinade and mix well.
3. Cover with... - 46.9672
Carrots Marinated In Mustard
1. In a large bowl, combine mustard and vinegar. Whisk to blend. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Add carrots and toss to coat with dressing. Marinate at room temperature, tossing occasionally, 2 hours. - 22.6921