- » Genoa
Genoa food actually refers to the food culture of the city of Genoa, where the city is known as the host of best Italian foods. Genoa, being a port city, is home to some of the best seafood dishes around Italy. There ... More »
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Grease a deep round cake tin 8-inches and use double thickness of greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it.
3) Around the tin-'s outside, tie several thicknesses of brown... - 46.5995
1) Preheat oven to desired temperature.
2) In a bowl, cream butter by adding sugar until the mixture is fluffy.
3) Beat in eggs one by one.
4) In a bowl, combine sifted flour, salt and baking powder.
5) Add the flour mixture, milk,... - 46.099
Tuna Potato And Bean Salad Genoa Style
Drain tuna, reserving oil and liquid.
Combine tuna, broken into large pieces, potatoes, beans, onion, and celery.
Add tuna oil to olive oil, vinegar, salt, and a little pepper.
Combine with mayonnaise, and mix carefully with salad.
Makes 6 servings. - 39.8813
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Butter a muffin pan.
In a bowl, beat first 3 ingredients.
While mixing, add eggs one at a time.
In a second bowl, combine rum and vanilla extract.
Fold into first mixture.
In a third bowl,... - 39.0382
Zucchini Genoa Style
1. Wash and thinly slice the zucchini. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and add zucchini, onion, bell pepper, parsley, and garlic. Cook over medium heat until zucchini is tender. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
2. To the beaten eggs, add the... - 34.4465
Baked Genoa Cake
1. Combine eggs and sugar in a large bowl or the top of a double boiler. Beat with an electric mixer or wire wisk until blended. Set bowl over a saucepan containing a small amount of warm water. Water in pan should not touch the bottom of the bowl. Place the... - 25.8784
Genoa Recipes By Category