- » Gelatin Ribbon Salad
Gelatin Ribbon Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gelatin ribbon salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gelatin ribbon salad recipes.
Gelatin Ribbon Salad
When it comes to party, you cant do without salads and this Gelatin Ribbon Salad proves to be an unavoidable factor with its rich flavor. Check out the recipe of Gelatin Ribbon Salad. - 31.8481
You May Also Like!
Dissolve lime gelatin in 2 cups boiling water; add 1 1/2 cups cold water.
Pour into a 14 x 10 x 2 inch pan.
Chill until set.
Dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup boiling water in top of double boiler.
Add cream cheese, which has been cut into small pieces, and... - 43.747
Dissolve Jello flavors separately, using 1 cup boiling water for each.
Stir marshmallows into lemon gelatin; set aside.
Add 3/4 cup cold water to lime gelatin; pour into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Chill until set, but not firm.
Add 3/4 cup cold water to raspberry... - 39.4617
Apple Cheese Ribbons
Heat applesauce and 2/3 cup water to boiling.
Add lime-flavored gelatin and lemon juice; stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Reserving half of mixture, pour remainder into 8 1/2 4 1/2x2 1/2 inch loaf dish.
Chill till almost firm.
In saucepan, soften... - 41.4076
Christmas Ribbon Salad
Dissolve lime gelatin in 2 cups hot water.
Add 2 cups cold water.
Pour into 14x10x2 inch pan.
Chill until partially set.
Dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup hot water in top of double boiler.
Add marsh-mallows and stir to melt.
Remove from heat.
Add 1 cup drained... - 42.3136
In saucepan, sprinkle 1 envelope gelatine on milk to soften.
Place over low heat, stirring until gelatine is dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese, cucumber, and onion.
In bottom of loaf pan (9x5x3 inches), spoon in half of cheese mixture.
Chill until... - 38.484
Ribbon Avocado Salad
1. In 1/4 cup cold water, add the 1 envelope gelatin and soften and then add 1/2 cup boiling water.
2. Add the 1 teaspoon salt, lemon juice and hot sauce and mix well and then chill until thickened.
3. Stir in avocados; add food coloring and then pour... - 48.7648
Cranberry Ribbon Salad
1. Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to make 2 1/2 cups liquid. Place in 2-quart casserole. Heat, covered, on Full Power for 6 to 9 minutes, or until boiling.
2. Stir in strawberry flavored gelatin, until dissolved. Add drained pineapple, cranberry... - 37.0481
Raspberry Ribbon Salad
Raspberry Ribbon Salad is a chill and serve salad and can be used for the occassions of your choice. The salad is rich with flavors of raspberry, cream cheese and crushed pineapple. - 38.4863
1. Dissolve lime gelatin in 2 cups of hot water.
2. Add to it 2 cups of cold water.
3. Pour this mixture in a pan.
4. Chill until partly set.
5. In the top of a double boiler, dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup of hot water.
6. Add... - 46.5673
Raspberry Ribbon Salad
Combine gelatin and boiling water, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in raspberries, pineapple, and pecans.
Spoon 1 1/2 cups gelatin mixture into a lightly oiled 9-cup mold; chill until... - 39.5569