- » Gelatin Pudding
Gelatin Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gelatin pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gelatin pudding recipes.
The Monkey's Lunch
Chocolate cake topped with some chocolate ganache and then some whipped cream takes you to a nirvana! Again the aubergine chef creates his dessert best with this chocolate treat! - 120.515
Orange Lemon Fluff
1) In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water and allow to soften for about 5 minutes.
2) Then cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks and honey together.
4) Whisk in a... - 48.5032
Cold Semolina Pudding
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, bring the milk, vanilla extract and salt to a boil over high heat.
2) Then lower the heat and gradually whisk in the semolina flour with a wire whisk .
3) Whisk continuously and cook for 5 minutes.
4) In a small bowl,... - 48.0598
Snow Pudding With Custard Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir constantly over a medium heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat and pour the gelatin into a medium-size bowl.
4) Stir in the honey and lemon juice,... - 47.6396
Fruit Noodle Dessert
1. In a large bowl, pour the cold water
2. Sprinkle gelatin over the cold water
3. Add boiling water to the bowl
4. Stir till it is dissolved
6. Add lemon juice and syrup to the bowl and mix well
7. Pre-rinse a 1 1/2 quart mould with cold... - 46.8468
Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and leave until spongy.
Place the bowl in a pan of simmering water and heat until the gelatin dissolves completely.
Beat the egg yolks, sugar, lemon rind and juice in the top of a double boiler.
Continue beating until the... - 46.0292
Jellied Nesselrode Pudding
Soak gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
Place milk in top part of double boiler and scald.
Add soaked gelatin, 1/3 cup sugar, and salt.
Stir until dissolved.
Beat egg yolks and beat in some of the milk mixture.
Stir this into the remaining milk mixture and cook,... - 44.6176
Snow Pudding With Nesselrode Sauce
Sprinkle gelatin over water.
Add sugar, salt, and boiling water.
Stir until completely dissolved.
Add lemon rind and lemon juice.
Set in pan of ice water and chill until mixture starts setting and is the consistency of unbeaten egg... - 44.5656
Chilled Chocolate Almond Souffle
1. Grease a small (1 1/2–quart or 6-cup) soufflé dish or mold.
2. In a large microwave proof bowl, combine the egg yolks and milk and beat lightly until well blended.
3. Stir in ½ cup sugar and gelatin.
4. Heat in the microwave on... - 43.8491
1) In 1 cup of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin dessert.
2) To this, add 1/2 cup of cold water.
3) Chill the mixture until nearly firm.
4) Beat the nonfat dry milk with the cold water until fluffy.
5) Add sugar and chill... - 43.3742
Put gelatin and 1 cup boiling water in blender container; blend at low speed till gelatin is dissolved.
Add pineapple juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate, and 1 cup of the cold water to gelatin mixture in blender container; blend till combined.
Pour... - 39.0014
Surprise Fruit Pudding
1) Drain the pineapple thoroughly and reserve the juice.
2) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin over the reserved juice
for 5 minutes .
3) Stir in honey, stir constantly over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
4) Stir in the pineapple,... - 37.8958
Berry Gelatin Dessert
Place gelatin and boiling water in blender container.
Blend at low speed till gelatin is dissolved.
Add one of the ice cubes to blender; blend till chopped and melted.
Repeat with remaining ice cubes till mixture is cool.
Add strawberries to mixture in... - 37.7085
Plum Pudding In Gelatin Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, stir in raisins, currants, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt.
Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold remaining ingredients into gelatin mixture.
Spoon into a lightly oiled 6-cup mold or 10 to 12 individual... - 37.5764
Yogurt And Gelatin Delight
1) As per the package directions, prepare the fruit gelatin.
2) Chill until it begins to set.
3) To the chilled gelatin, stir in the yogurt until combined with the gelatin.
4) Return to the refrigerator until set.
5) Transfer to... - 34.6531
Lemon Snow Pudding
Soften gelatin in the cold water; pour boiling water over it and stir until dissolved.
Add sugar, salt and lemon juice and stir until sugar is dissolved; chill until mixture begins to congeal.
Beat egg whites until stiff and fold thoroughly into... - 34.4795
Christmas Gelatin Pudding
1) Heat 1 quart milk in double boiler, add one cup chopped dates, one cup raisins, and 1/2 cup currants. Scald milk and dried fruit mixture.
2) Dissolve 2 packages of Knox gelatin in- one cup of cool water, let stand until milk is taken from stove.
3) In a... - 34.2616
Creamy Fruit Mold
1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and let it cool slightly to prevent milk from curdling.
2. Stir in evaporated skimmed milk.
3. Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites and stir in fruit.
4. Into an 8-inch square pan or a 5-cup mold pour... - 33.9428
1. Prepare vanilla sauce.
2. Mix gelatin, sugar and salt thoroughly in a saucepan.
3. Stir in water.
4. Set the saucepan over low heat and stir constantly until gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved. Remove the saucepan from heat. Mix in lemon juice. - 28.0179