- » Gelatin Mousse
Gelatin Mousse Recipes
Mousse gelatin is a popular creamy dessert made using sugar, cocoa, milk and gelatin. Mousse gelatin can be of any flavour, but chocolate. A hit with people with a sweet tooth, be a kid or grown-up, Mousse gelatin is ... More »
Coffee Mousse With Walnuts
1) In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients.
2) In a bowl, mix egg yolks and milk well.
3) Add the egg mixture to gelatin mixture and let it sit for a minute.
4) Cook the mixture on low heat until smooth and thickened. Keep stirring.
5) Turn off... - 44.922
Coffee Mousse With Strawberries
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in cold water, then stir over hot water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the instant coffee and keep aside to cool.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs, until pale and thick.
4) Stir in the milk and orange peel, beat until... - 44.6666
1. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk and let it stand for a minute to soften.
2. Cook over medium heat for about a minute, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved,.
3. Add chocolate, espresso powder, and vanilla; cook, and... - 44.0365
1. In 1/4 cup cold water soften gelatin and dissolve over hot water.
2. Keep cheeses at room temperature and blend them thoroughly.
3. Beat adding egg yolk, Worcestershire sauce and gelatin to cheese mixture until smooth.
4. Beat egg white until stiff... - 42.9849
Creamy Citrus Mousse
Dip the rims of six individual dessert dishes in lime juice, then in sugar; set aside.
In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cold water.
Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the whipped topping, milk, lime... - 42.496
Basic For Mousse Set With Gelatin
1. In a large basin, tip in the puree, lemon juice and sugar and whip well
2. In the fruit juice, dissolve the gelatin
3. In another bowl, half whip the cream or the evaporated milk till stiff
4. Whisk the egg whites till stiff.
5. Add the gelatin to... - 41.7967
Pumpkin Mousse Prepared With Gelatin
Place the gelatin, sugar, eggs, salt, and water in a small saucepan, and beat until smooth.
Cook, stirring constantly, over moderately low heat until the sugar and gelatin dissolve and the mixture thickens slightly about 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 41.2984
1) Press the apricot halves through a wire sieve and reserve a few halves for garnish.
2) Measure the puree and level up to 2 cups with water, if needed.
3) In a bowl, combine the cornflour with the sugar and little apricot puree.
4) In a pan , cook... - 39.541
Salmon Mousse With Gelatin
Drain the salmon, flake and set aside.
In the top of a double boiler, sprinkle the gelatin over the vermouth.
Place over hot water and stir until dissolved.
Puree the salmon in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Add the cream, sour... - 38.1434
Chocolate Mousse With Unflavored Gelatin
In large glass mixing bowl, cook chocolate on high (9) for 2 to 3 minutes to melt.
Stir in 1/3 cup sugar, gelatin, salt, egg yolks, and cream.
Beat until well blended.
Cook on medium (5) for 4 to 6 minutes until thickened.
Stir in rum and coffee.
Beat... - 38.104
Fish Gelatin Mousse
1. Set a 1-quart mold in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse the mold with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Soak the gelatin in the cold water; then stir it into the boiling liquid.
3. Mix the mayonnaise with the lemon... - 35.2706
Lobster Gelatin Mousse
1. Chill a large mold (1 1/2 to 2-quart size) in the refrigerator until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it but do not dry it.
2. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water in the top of a double boiler, then heat over hot water until it is thoroughly... - 34.2847
Jellied Tongue Mousse
Soak the gelatin in the cold water for 5 min., add the hot water, and stir until dissolved.
Add the meat extract and mix thoroughly.
Cool; add all the remaining ingredients but lettuce and horse-radish.
If light cream is used, whip as in Whipped Light Cream,... - 33.8146
Heat the liquid from the can of asparagus and pour over the dissolved gelatin.
Fold in the mayonnaise and cream, salt, lemon juice, and almonds.
When mixture begins to thicken, pour into individual molds.
Unmold on lettuce... - 33.3561
In blender, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for a few minutes to soften.
In small saucepan, heat fruit juice to boiling.
Pour into blender and whirl until gelatin is dissolved.
Drop in spoonfuls of sherbet, blending after each addition.
Using... - 31.9195
Rainbow Frozen Mousse
1. Prepare a collar for a 4-cup souffle dish by tearing a 24-inch piece of aluminum foil from a box and folding in half, lengthwise. Wrap the foil around the dish and secure with paper clips.
2. Dissolve the strawberry-flavored gelatin in 1 cup of boiling... - 27.7526
Gelatin Free Strawberry Mousse
Mash the strawberries with the sugar in a mixing bowl.
Fold in the cream, and add the vanilla extract, then turn into small bowls, chill, and serve. - 19.8707
Gelatin Mousse Recipes By Category