- » Gazpacho Soup
Gazpacho Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gazpacho soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gazpacho soup recipes.
Like many of you may know, the Gazpacho is an awesome cold soup that is ideal for Summer. Our dreamboat of a chef, the Gourmet Dude shows us how to make this healthy soup at home, after being inspired at Mary's Fish Camp at West Village, NYC. This is also... - 114.324
Gazpacho And Avocado Salad
1. In a bowl, add the tomatoes, red bell pepper, cucumber, red onions and garlic.
2. Add the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, black pepper and ground cumin and toss together.
3. Put this mix into the refrigerator to marinade for... - 107.792
Spanish Gazpacho Soup
Here's a lovely Spanish soup recipe presented to you in Spanish with English sub-titles. Gazpacho is a, sour and tangy, no cook cold soup which is ideal for summers. - 85.0759
White Gazpacho Soup
If you thought gazpacho looks only red, watch this video recipe of White Gazpacho Soup and think again. This is a simple soup made with a handful of easily available ingredients, but it is so flavorful, that it deserves a place in your gourmet menus. Try it... - 81.9283
1. Drain and reserve tomato juice from canned tomatoes; finely dice drained tomatoes.
2. Peel onion and cucumber; dice finely.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, put together tomato juice, diced onion, cucumber, crushed garlic, wine,... - 47.3515
1) To the blender jar, add 2 cups of tomato juice, olive oil, salt, vinegar, pepper and about half of the vegetables. Ensure that the 4 ½ cup marking on the jar’s side is not exceeded.
2) Cover the jar and blend after setting the processor at... - 44.4901
Classic Gazpacho Soup
This is a classic Spanish soup, though there are almost as many ways of making it as there are Spanish and Portuguese regions.
This is a typical recipe.
Mix the ingredients in a large wooden bowl, in the order given.
Mix well after each addition.
At the end... - 42.1076
Gazpacho Chilled Salad Soup
1) Take a small saucepan and mix together tomato juice and broth mix in it.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then allow cooling after removing it from heat.
3) Process rest of the ingredients in a blender container until vegetables are finely... - 41.4954
In a food processor fitted with a metal blade or in a blender container place tomatoes, red peppers, cucumbers, onion and garlic a small amount at a time, adding enough tomato juice to each batch to keep blades from clogging.
Process until well mixed; do not... - 41.3189
Then add 3 c.cold water.
Chill for about 24 hours.
Serve this cold soup but pass four condiment cups or small bowls filled with chopped green pepper, chopped green onions, chopped celery and chopped cucumber, to be sprinkled on top of soup, as... - 36.3113
Blend onion, cucumber, pepper and tomatoes in blender.
Place in large bowl and add tomato juice, consomme, oil, lemon juice, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
Let sit at room temperature about 3 hours to blend flavors well.
Chill 6-24 hours to meld... - 34.8317
Gazpacho Soup Recipes By Category