- » Gazpacho
Gazpacho is a cold vegetable soup, with its origin in Andalusia. It is a Spanish dish which is very popular in Spain, few regions of Latin America and Portugal. It is a tomato based soup made up of raw vegetables. ... More »
In these hot summer days, let's prepare together a light vegetable cold soup, fresh yet full-flavoured, typical of Spain: the Andalusian gazpacho. - 139.162
Yellow Tomato Gazpacho Soup
This Yellow Tomato Gazpacho Soup is a wonderful gift for the people who want to try raw food. This soup is beautiful to look at, pleasurable to the palate, and nourishing for the body. What else do we need from a dish? - 132.815
How about a refreshing chilled gazpacho soup on a hot summer day. Watch this fantastic video and make your own gazpacho soup to amaze your family and friends. Try out this awesome treat for a party or simply on any other occasion to enjoy! - 129.286
Gazpacho has never looked more appetizing than this. I can't wait to make myself a bowl of this. It is healthy and you can have it all day long. I'm salivating already! You've gotta try it too. - 121.932
A few classic dishes taste new with a twist like this quick gazpacho. It gets ready really fast, looks lively and tastes piquant; what else do you need to lift you up on a dull afternoon or spice up your dinners. Make it with this video as your able guide. - 121.236
Gazpacho And Guacamole
Gazpacho, a cold tomato-based soup, and this low calorie guacamole with corn chips, make a light, summertime lunch. - 117.409
Chilled Shrimp Gazpacho
A treat for the summer is a nice and cold gazpacho! A shrimp version is also worth making for the summers that have set in. To try this, watch this video! - 116.743
Like many of you may know, the Gazpacho is an awesome cold soup that is ideal for Summer. Our dreamboat of a chef, the Gourmet Dude shows us how to make this healthy soup at home, after being inspired at Mary's Fish Camp at West Village, NYC. This is also... - 114.324
Gazpacho And Avocado Salad
1. In a bowl, add the tomatoes, red bell pepper, cucumber, red onions and garlic.
2. Add the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, black pepper and ground cumin and toss together.
3. Put this mix into the refrigerator to marinade for... - 107.792
Call it soup or salad, gazpacho makes for a refreshing indulgence on hot summer days. This tomato-based raw, thick and creamy vegetable soup tastes best when made with fresh ingredients. Stream this recipe video to know how to stir up this classic Spanish... - 104.491
Perfect Summer Chilled Gazpacho Soup
What better way to make the most of early autumn than this delightful Spanish soup. Bursting with fresh autumn flavors, this cold soup also make a great addition to your end-of-summer-party celebrations. Betty shares a sumptuous soup recipe that goes well... - 98.4424
Chilled Organic And Raw Gazpacho Soup
Are you looking for simple way to make Raw Gazpacho Soup ? This recipe is perfect for you. Gazpacho is a very popular soup in Spain, Portugal and Latin American countries. Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make a simple and quick - raw Gazpacho soup... - 93.0668
White Gazpacho With Fresh Dungeness Crab
Want to replicate a restaurant style White gazpacho for the summers? Here is a recipe video for White gazpacho with fresh Dungeness crab by an Executive chef of a popular restaurant. He shows the restaurant's recipe using a lot of secret ingredients but you... - 89.7426
Spanish Gazpacho Soup
Here's a lovely Spanish soup recipe presented to you in Spanish with English sub-titles. Gazpacho is a, sour and tangy, no cook cold soup which is ideal for summers. - 85.0759
Chilled Cucumber, Scallion And Shrimp Gazpacho
Looking for an easy Gazpacho recipe? Then this is just the video for you. Watch and learn to make the classic Spanish cold soup in an easy and hassle free way. You will definitely love this one! - 84.2622
Raw Green Gazpacho
Looking for a refreshing recipe for summers? Try this yummy Raw Green Gazpacho recipe, it never fails to impress as an appetizer. The soup is packed with the goodness of veggies and is high on taste too. - 83.6323
Watermelon And Veggie Soup
In a mood to have some soup? You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious Watermelon and Veggie Soup. Chef Shelley has done a great job in preparing this awesome and unique fruit and veggie soup just for you. - 82.3751
White Gazpacho Soup
If you thought gazpacho looks only red, watch this video recipe of White Gazpacho Soup and think again. This is a simple soup made with a handful of easily available ingredients, but it is so flavorful, that it deserves a place in your gourmet menus. Try it... - 81.9283
1. Thinly slice off the crusts from the bread and tear it into pieces. ]
2. Place in a bowl and cover with water. Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
3. Drain off the excess water from the bowl and, squeeze out as much moisture as possible from... - 50.9011
Classic Gazpacho With White Wine Vinegar
Gazpacho is a traditional chilled soup with the goodness of vegetables. The soup is delicious and must be tried by all. Gazpacho is very simple to prepare and the ingredients are easily available. Don't forget to include this sumptuous recipe in your next... - 50.4936
Combine cucumber, zucchini, tomatoes, oranges, celery, green pepper, red onion, garlic, lime or lemon juice, tomato or vegetable juice, parsley, basil leaves, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, and chili powder in a large bowl.
Transfer to a food processor or... - 50.459
This Gazpacho recipe is a delicious soup that you would fall in love with. This popular cold soup from Spain that is tomato based is simply out of thie world. quick to make and would be an instant hit with your family. - 50.314
Gazpacho With Croutons
1. Separate 1 tablespoon each of tomato, green pepper and cucumber, and keep aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except toasted croutons for garnishing.
3. Using an electric blender, blend until... - 49.9757
TO GET READY
1. Slice off the crusts from the bread in thin slices and tear them into pieces.
2. Place in a bowl and cover with water. Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
3. Drain off the excess water from the bowl and, squeeze out as much moisture as... - 49.7204
Garden Gazpacho With Garlic Toasts
1. To make the soup - in the blender put in cucumbers, tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, bell pepper.
2. Process to blend and get a chunky mixture.
3.Take a non aluminium bowl and transfer contents into it.
4. Add in the pepper, salt, cilantro and the... - 49.6492
1. In an ice cube tray, pour vegetable juice and freeze until solid to prepare 10 ice cubes.
2. Cut 2 slices from cucumber; keep aside for garnish.
3. Peel and seed the remaining cucumber; cut into rough pieces.
4. In a blender, process... - 49.2277
Two Colored Fruit Gazpacho
1) in a food processor add raspberries and sugar.
2) Process until smooth.
3) Strain the puree through a colander and pour into a big bowl.
4) Stir in sparkling water and mint.
5) In the food processor add kiwis and lime juice.
6) Process until... - 49.0933
Yellow Tomato Gazpacho With Celery Ice
To make the gazpacho: Puree all the vegetables and the parsley together.
Add the olive oil and vinegar.
Season with salt and sugar to taste.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make the celery ice: In a saucepan, bring all the ingredients together to a... - 48.9852
Turn About Gazpacho
1. In a blender mix together half each of the tomatoes, beef broth, and cucumber.
2. Cover and blend till slightly chopped but do not make a puree.
3. Add half each of the celery,' green pepper, and parsley.
4. Blend till vegetables are coarsely... - 48.8492
1. Wash and roughly chop the tomatoes.
2. Place chopped tomatoes in a pan and place over a moderate flame.
3. Simmer the tomatoes for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are soft and mushy.
4. Strain the tomato pulp through a... - 48.7662
1. In electric blender, add one tomato, half the cucumber, half the onion, a green-pepper quarter, the pimiento, and 1/2 cup tomato juice.
2. Blend covered and at high speed, 30 seconds, to puree the vegetables.
3. In a large bowl, mix the pureed... - 48.6925
Gazpacho Salad Bowl
1) In a jar with tight-fitting lid, place together all the dressing ingredients.
2) Put the lid on and shake vigorously to combine.
3) Peel the tomatoes, slice them and cut each slice in half.
4) Score the unpared cucumber with fork and... - 48.2862
1)In a food processor, blend and puree onion, garlic, Sasso Olive Oil and vinegar
2)Dice 1/2 cup tomatoes, 1/2 cucumber and 1/2 green capsicum in a bowl for garnish. Keep then aside refrigerated.
3)Put coriander leaves, Maggi Tomato Ketchup and... - 48.2743
1. Thinly slice off the crusts from the bread and tear it into bite size pieces.
2. Place in a bowl and soak in the milk. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the soaked bread, milk and chopped... - 48.1614
Molded Gazpacho Salad
1) In a saucepan, pour the tomato juice, stir in the gelatin and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
2) Simmer the tomato juice over a medium-low heat and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Stir in the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, black... - 47.9554
1 In a blender, add one tomato, half the cucumber, half the onion, a green-pepper quarter, the pimiento and 1/2 cup tomato juice.
2 Cover and blend well at high speed for 30 seconds, to puree the vegetables.
3 In large bowl, mix the pureed... - 47.8875
Iced Gazpacho Soup With Herb Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. Remove 1 tablespoon each of finely chopped cucumber and pepper in a bowl. Reserve for garnish.
3. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all the ingredients for the... - 47.8151
Puree in blender chopped tomatoes; peeled, seeded and chopped cucumber; chopped onion; seeded and chopped bell pepper.
Press through sieve to remove seeds.
Puree bread crumbs, crushed garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Blend into vegetable... - 47.797
1. Drain and reserve tomato juice from canned tomatoes; finely dice drained tomatoes.
2. Peel onion and cucumber; dice finely.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, put together tomato juice, diced onion, cucumber, crushed garlic, wine,... - 47.3515
1. In a pan heat oil and saute the onions till translucent.
4. Now add the tomato and peppers to the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add all the other ingredients except cucumber and lemon juice and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove from the fire... - 47.2921
1) Take a deep bowl and crush together the cloves of garlic, almonds and chives with the aid of a mortar.
2) Add the bread crumbs along with cold water and beat it thoroughly until it gets pureed.
3) Squeeze the water out of the bread crumbs and add it... - 47.279
Mixed Veg Gazpacho
1) Blend tomatoes, onion, green pepper and cucumber to a puree.
2) Now add tomato juice, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl,add all the above ingredients,cover with lid and refrigerate.
4) Just before serving, add oil and vinegar.
4)... - 47.2706
1) Remove pips of 19 oz. tomatoes by rubbing them through a nylon strainer.
2) Make a paste with a mixture of bread, garlic, salt, lemon juice, water and oil after pounding them in a pestle and mortar.
3) In a large basin, place the... - 47.1083
1. Thinly slice the onions and plunge them into a bowl of ice chilled water. Let onions soak for 1 hour
2. Thinly slice the cucumber without peeling.
3. Peel tomatoes with a paring knife then slice crosswise.
4. Halve the pepper, remove seeds... - 46.7449
Molded Gazpacho Salad
1) In a saucepan, dredge gelatin over 3/4 cup for tomato juice to soften.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
3) Take the pan away from heat.
4) Stir in remaining tomato juice, the vinegar, salt, and... - 46.5988
Cha Cha Corn Gazpacho
1. Prepare cucumbers, peel, halve, and discard seeds from the cucumbers.
2. Chop 2 cucumbers coarsely.
3. Dice the 3rd cucumber into 1/4-inch cubes.
4. In a medium-size heavy pot, put together chicken broth, corn cobs, and dill sprigs.... - 46.5808
Grilled Shellfish Gazpacho
Place the bread in a food processor or blender.
While blitzing, add the vinegar, garlic, sugar and chilli and blend until smooth.
Add the olive oil, a little at a time, until it has been absorbed by the bread.
Add the tomatoes, tomato juice, spring onions,... - 46.5618
Gazpacho With Lemon And Chives
1) In a blender container, pour the full contents of one of the tomato cans and only the juice from the other can.
2) The tomatoes in the second can, with the juice drained, should be diced and kept aside.
3) In the blender container, add all remaining... - 46.536
1. In a liquidizer or food blender jar, combine the vegetable juices with the other ingredients except for the sunflower seeds.
2. Pulse the ingredients until they are well blended to a smooth consistency.
3. Add the sunflower seeds, ¼ cup at a time... - 46.3604
1) In a blender or food processor, add all ingredients except chives and celery.
2) Puree the mixture until smooth.
3) Keep aside in refrigerator to chill for several hours.
4) Sprinkle chives over soup.
5) Garnish with celery stalk.
6) Serve... - 46.2388
1) Skin, deseed and finely chop tomatoes.
2) Remove crust from bread and crumble finely.
3) Skin and crush garlic.
4) Chop pimientos finely
5) Peel and grate onion.
6) Scrape cucumber and grate.
7) In a large bowl take bread crumbs and... - 46.162
Blanch, peel and chop the tomatoes.
Peel, seed and chop the cucumber.
Peel and chop the onion.
Seed and chop the pepper; peel and chop the garlic.
Place all the vegetables in a blender with bread crumbs, oil, vinegar, parsley or mint, salt and pepper and 2... - 46.0987
Gazpacho Salad Ring
1) In a saucepan add tomato juice and pour 2 cups into it. Stir.
2) Sprinkle gelatin on it and mix.
3) Keep aside for sometime to soften.
4) Boil the mixture and stir to dissolve.
5) Take off from heat and add remaining juice. Mix thoroughly.
6) Add... - 46.0508
1. In a blender jar with chopping blades, put together garlic, onion, green pepper and 1/2 cup tomato juice; process for 30 seconds until ingredients are very finely chopped.
2. Add cucumber, tomatoes, salt and pepper; process for another 20 seconds... - 46.0254
1) In a pot of boiling water, drop the scallops and blanch them for about a minute.
2) Drain the scallops and transfer into a large bowl.
3) Add in parsley and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) In a blender, pulse tomatoes, tomato juice,... - 45.5369
1) In a blender, combine juice and yogurt.
2) Blend until well combined.
3) To this, add 1/3 cup of the cucumber, 2 tablespoons each of the bell peppers, celery, scallions, tomato, chili pepper, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
4) Blend this mixture... - 45.5356
Easy Blender Shrimp Gazpacho
1. Make sure that the ingredients have been chilled before you prepare the Gazpacho.
2. In a food process or liquidizer jar, combine the prepared vegetables, onion and garlic.
3. Pulse 2 or 3 times to chop the ingredients finely but not... - 45.2376
My Favorite Gazpacho
1. In a large soup or punch bowl, combine all the vegetables.
2. Add garlic, salt, pepper and Tabasco according to taste.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar and stir well.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or... - 45.1668
Peel cucumber and cut in half lengthwise.
If seeds are large, scoop out with a spoon and discard, then cut cucumber in chunks.
Using metal blade, process cucumber with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; transfer to a mixing bowl.
Cut green pepper and onion... - 45.1048
In a saucepan, boil water and put the tomatoes into the boiling water for 30 seconds to loosen skins; then immerse in cold water to slip off the skins.
Coarsely chop tomatoes to make about 2 1/2 cups.
In a mixing bowl combine chopped tomatoes,... - 44.9826
1. In a large casserole or tureen, all the ingredients, adding only ½ cup coriander, reserve the remaining for garnish.
2. Stir the contents thoroughly until every thing is well blended.
3. Cover and place the soup in the refrigerator for at least 4... - 44.8022
1. In a large bowl of a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients for soup except the cream and stock.
2. Pulse in short burst of 10 seconds to blend well and get a puree of a thick consistency.
3. Pour the puree into a large bowl and stir in... - 44.6892
Gazpacho With White Wine
Gazpacho! At last I have come upon a classic Gazpacho recipe that will definitely not let me down. Here is a guaranteed way to prepare yummy Gazpacho for your parties. Try it! - 44.6657
1) In an electric blender, place cucumber, tomatoes, pimentos, onion, garlic, chives, parsley.
2) Process the mixture until smooth puree.
3) Blend in stock, oil, lemon juice and seasoning to taste, until well blended.
4) Place the cucumber mixture in... - 44.6311
Garlic Flavored Gazpacho
Combine the chopped garlic and salt in a mortar and pound with a pestle until it is smooth.
Alternatively, place the garlic and salt on a board and crush the garlic with the flattened blade of a knife.
Place the bread in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Soak... - 44.5995
Put 1 cup of the tomato juice, olive or salad oil, wine vinegar, and garlic in blender container.
Blend till garlic is finely chopped.
Add half each of the tomato, cucumber, green pepper, celery, onion, parsley, bread, salt, and pepper to blender... - 44.5808
1) To the blender jar, add 2 cups of tomato juice, olive oil, salt, vinegar, pepper and about half of the vegetables. Ensure that the 4 ½ cup marking on the jar’s side is not exceeded.
2) Cover the jar and blend after setting the processor at... - 44.4901
1.Keep half the diced tomatoes ina jar or a bowl
2.Blitz the remaining tomatoes,cucumber,green pepper,garlic,onion and jalapeno peppers.
3.Pour this into the bowl of diced tomatoes and stir
4.Stir in herbs and lemon juice
5.Add a pinch of black pepper... - 44.4659
Pepper And Parsley Gazpacho
1) In a blender, add 1/2 cup of tomatoes, water and oil to make a puree.
2) Use a medium bowl to pour in the puree.
3) Add remaining ingredients to the puree.
4) Sprinkle with salt and pepper to season.
5) Place inside refrigerator until it is time to... - 44.1519
Blanch tomatoes and peel.
Dice 2 into a bowl and add cucumber, green pepper, ripe olives, green onions.
Drop next 6 ingredients into a blender and add remaining tomatoes cut into quarters.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Trim crusts from bread and break into... - 44.0306
Insert slicing disc.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Change to metal blade.
Mince garlic; leave in work bowl.
Coarsely chop bell pepper; add pepper and garlic to onions.
Place cucumber in work bowl; process, using on-off pulses, until coarsely... - 43.7836
Broccoli And Lemon Gazpacho
Reserve a few of the broccoli florets for a garnish and Iighdy steam the rest of the florets.
Do not overcook, in order to retain color and crispness.
Remove the florets from the pan and let them cool.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat,... - 43.6873
1. In a 3 quart bowl, add vegetable juice cocktail to broth.
2. Using a blender, prepare a puree of 1 cup of the vegetable juice cocktail-broth mixture along with ¾ cup of green pepper, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauced and Tabasco sauce.
3.... - 43.4175
Remove seeds from tomato and cucumber, cut into 5 mm (1/4-inch) cubes.
Remove seeds and white membrane from green capsicum and cut into 5 mm (1/4-inch) cubes.
Mix oil and vinegar with salt and pepper to taste and combine with tomato, cucumber,... - 43.3805
Gazpacho With Eggs
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In an electric blender process the 5 vegetables with egg OR grind the vegetables in a food grinder and mix with beaten eggs.
3) Add cayenne pepper with the olive oil, tomato juice and vinegar.
4) Keep the... - 43.2922
Place steel blade in work bowl; add celery, green pepper, and onion.
Process with on/off turns till coarsely chopped.
Remove from work bowl; set aside.
Reinsert steel blade in work bowl; add tomato juice, oil, vinegar, bread, parsley, salt, garlic salt,... - 43.2385
White Gazpacho Soup
Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat, add the onion and cook until it just begins to brown, stirring frequently.
Add the cucumbers to the pan and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Do not let them brown.
Add more butter... - 43.2254
This Gazpacho is simply terrific ! Not only is it very tasty but good for health too as you're having the vegetables in their most native forms. i.e. raw . Try out this Gazpacho for your next meal and let me know if you like it. - 43.1747
Gazpacho Salad Mold
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup tomato juice.
Heat remaining juice in medium saucepan.
Add softened gelatin; stir until dissolved.
Add all other ingredients except greens and sour cream.
Pour into 1 quart mold or individual molds.
Chill overnight, or until... - 43.0528
1)Combine tomato juice,tomato,celery,green pepper ,green onions,wine vinegar,vegetable oil,fresh parsley,clove garlic,salt,pepper and worcestershire sauce and mix it well.
2)Chill it for atleast 8 hours or overnight.
3)Serve it... - 42.9873
Peel cucumber and cut in half, lengthwise.
If seeds are large, scoop out with a spoon and discard.
Coarsely chop cucumber.
Finely chop green pepper and onion; add cucumber.
Peel tomatoes and cut into 1/4-inch cubes.
Peel avocado and cut into 1/2-inch... - 42.6115
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade, coarsely chop the tomatoes, cucumbers, red peppers, yellow peppers, green onions, and garlic, one at a time.
Do not over-process! After each vegetable is coarsely chopped, combine them in a large... - 42.6083
Pour 1/2 cup of the tomato juice into a small saucepan.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the juice; let stand 5 minutes.
Set over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved (about 3 minutes).
Pour mixture and remaining tomato juice into a large mixing... - 42.2816
Fresh Gazpacho Chicken
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon of the salt, the paprika and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper in shallow dish.
Add chicken, one piece at a time, dredging to coat.
Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat; add chicken.
Cook about 10 minutes or until... - 42.2773
Classic Gazpacho Soup
This is a classic Spanish soup, though there are almost as many ways of making it as there are Spanish and Portuguese regions.
This is a typical recipe.
Mix the ingredients in a large wooden bowl, in the order given.
Mix well after each addition.
At the end... - 42.1076
Gazpacho With Chicken Consomme
1 Deseed the tomato and cucumber and cut them into 5 mm (1 in) cubes.
Cut the green pepper into 5 mm (1/4 in) cubes.
2 Make a dressing by blending together the oil, vinegar, season- ing and garlic.
Place all the vegetables in a bowl and pour over the... - 41.9955
Blender Gazpacho Soup
Blender Gazpacho Soup is quite a treat indeed. The flavors of mixed vegetables makes this Blender Gazpacho Soup taste richer. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting and easy to prepare Blender Gazpacho Soup. - 41.9232
Summertime Gazpacho has a lovely taste. Summertime Gazpacho gets its taste from tomatoes and cucumber mixed with chicken broth and flavored with wine vinegar. Summertime Gazpacho is love by many around the world. - 41.8999
Gazpacho With Pimento
1.In a large bowl, put pimientos, green pepper, cucumber, carrot, tomato and parsley and mix them all.
2.Put tomato paste, salad oil, rabasco, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice in the bowl and mix the ingredients well.
3.Put chicken stock and salt... - 41.6123
In bowl mix tomato, cucumber, onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Mix tomato juice, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper sauce, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Pour over vegetables.
Spoon into pint containers.
Seal, label, and refrigerate. - 41.558
Gazpacho Chilled Salad Soup
1) Take a small saucepan and mix together tomato juice and broth mix in it.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then allow cooling after removing it from heat.
3) Process rest of the ingredients in a blender container until vegetables are finely... - 41.4954
In a serving bowl or pitcher, combine cucumber, onion, avocado, oregano, oil, and vinegar.
Pour in tomato juice.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add ice cubes to individual servings, if you wish.
Pass lime wedges to squeeze over. - 41.4567
If you use a mortar, crush garlic with two of the peppers, a little salt, and the cumin seed.
Add the coarsely chopped tomatoes and mix well.
Gradually add olive oil.
Mix in 1/2 cup water when the olive oil is completely absorbed.
Pass through a sieve into a... - 41.4275
Gazpacho is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 41.3998
Tomato And Basil Gazpacho
Put the bread cubes in a mixing bowl and pour over the tomato juice.
Leave to soak for s minutes, then mash to be sure they are completely saturated.
Put the bread cubes and some of the tomato juice in a blender goblet and add the garlic, cucumber, peppers,... - 41.3828
Gazpacho With Pork Rind
1. In a food processor, place all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Chill the mixture overnight.
3. Serve in chilled in soup bowls.
4. Garnish each bowl with some cucumber, pepper, and crushed pork rinds. - 41.364
Basil Gazpacho With Shrimp
Combine the oil and garlic in a small dish.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until the garlic is tender.
Stir in the shrimp.
Sprinkle with the paprika.
Cover with a lid or wax paper and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the shrimp are cooked... - 41.3612
1. In a shallow, round microwave safe casserole dish, (about 9 inches in diameter) mix the green onion, green pepper and bulgur with oil.
2. Microwave for 3 minutes at full power covered with microwave safe plastic wrap.
3. Now add the rest of the... - 41.3293
In a food processor fitted with a metal blade or in a blender container place tomatoes, red peppers, cucumbers, onion and garlic a small amount at a time, adding enough tomato juice to each batch to keep blades from clogging.
Process until well mixed; do not... - 41.3189
Avocado Gazpacho Mold
Lightly oil 1 1/2-quart ring mold; set aside.
Combine first 10 ingredients in processor or blender and mix until pureed.
Press through sieve into bowl.
Combine gelatin and wine in small bowl set over hot water and dissolve.
Stir into puree and mix well.
Pour... - 41.3067
Gazpacho Recipes By Category