- » Gateau Au Rum
Gateau Au Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gateau au rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gateau au rum recipes.
Gateau Chocolate Au Rum
1. Make up devil's-food-cake mix as package label directs. Bake, in greased 10-inch tube pan, at 350°F. 45 minutes, or until cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean; partially cool.
2. Meanwhile, combine corn syrup and rum, stirring until well... - 27.6977
Gateau Chocolat Au Rum
1. Make up devil's-food-cake mix as package label directs. Bake, in greased 10-inch tube pan, at 350Â°F. 45 minutes, or until cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean; partially cool.
2. Meanwhile, combine corn syrup and rum, stirring until well... - 22.5901
You May Also Like!
Gateau Au Chocolat
1) Set oven at 350°F or Mark 4.
2) Chop the chocolate and keep it on a plate.
3) Line a tin with buttered greaseproof paper.
4) In a bowl, sift together the flour with salt.
5) Place the plate of chocolate over a pan of warm and allow... - 46.2051
Deuces De Poires Au Chocolate
1) Thinly peel the pears and then carefully cut out the cores from the fruit’s base. Leave the top and stem intact.
2) From the base of each pear, cut a small sliver so that it is easy to make it stand upright.
3) Chop the cherries and walnuts... - 47.5207
Pots De Mousseline Au Chocolat
Combine chocolate, coffee and butter in the top part of a double boiler.
Heat and stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is very smooth.
Remove from over the hot water, and whisk in egg yolks, 1 at a time.
Whisk in vanilla and brandy, and cool... - 36.3952
Mix in a bowl 4 yolks of egg and 4 tablespoonfuls of caster sugar, then add the 4 whites of egg beaten to a froth, with a pinch of salt.
Pour this smooth mixture into a large greased frying-pan.
Cook as you would cook an ordinary omelette, lifting the edges... - 27.3496