- » Gas Pork Rib
Gas Pork Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Gas Pork Rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Gas Pork Rib recipes.
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
Spare ribs, to the Chinese cook, are the end bones of the ribs, 4-5 inches long, with only a little meat on them.
To the average butcher, however, they are thick meaty shoulder pieces and they will not do at all for this dish.
Butchers who supply Chinese... - 43.9133
Smoked Beef & Pork Ribs
This barbecue recipe is the easiest and quickest path to some delicious, shirt staining’ ribs! This is the recipe for making the best barbecue ribs you ever tasted. They are marinated in a dry rub, then smoked low and slow, the sauce is added near the end... - 122.661
Pork Spare Ribs
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Place the ribs in a roasting dish.
Sprinkle with salt and bake for 45 minutes, pouring off the fat as it collects.
2 Meanwhile, gently heat the honey in a small saucepan.
Stir in the soya sauce, lemon juice and... - 38.4165
Barbecued Spare Ribs
Cut ribs into serving portions.
Place in a large Dutch oven; cover with hot water.
Simmer over low heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until tender.
Combine Barbecue Sauce and Fruit Chutney; brush ribs on both sides with barbecue mixture.
Place on... - 31.2286
Preheat the oven to Gas 5, 375°F, 190°C, 10 mins before cooking.
Trim the pork ribs, discarding any fat or cartilage, and place in a shallow dish.
Peel root ginger and grate finely, then place in a pan with sesame oil, Hoisin and oyster sauces, honey and... - 37.785
Ribs With Hoisin Barbecue Sauce And Tropical Fruit Relish
1) Tropical fruit relish: In a bowl, mix the pineapple, papaya, tomato, green onions, mint and vinegar together; keep aside.
2) Pork ribs : In a bowl, soak the black beans in water for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans thoroughly and chop... - 45.4147
Chinese Sesame Pork Back Ribs
1. Remove the thin, papery membrane from the back side of each pork back-rib rack. Slide the tip of a small knife under at the third rib and loosen until you can peel the thin sheet off. Cut each rack in half crosswise. Season to taste with salt and... - 33.5922
Roasted Peach And Whiskey Glazed Country Style Pork Ribs
It’s hard to believe that another season’s ended. The days are growing shorter, the weather is shifting and our fabulous summer produce is disappearing from the shelves. Fortunately one of my favorites is still making an appearance, peaches. - 31.6699
Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
1. Bring the vinegars and water to a boil. Add the ribs. Liquid should just cover the ribs. Bring back to a boil, and then simmer gently, stirring occasionally and moving ribs from bottom to top, for about 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Fire up a charcoal or gas grill... - 22.8635
Spicy Spare Rib Chops
The Spicy Spare Rib Chops is a wonderful pork preparation that I am personally crazy about. I never get tired of this wonderful dish no matter how many times I have prepared it. Nor does my husband! Try this original Spicy Spare Rib Chops recipe for yourself! - 40.7921
On the day before cooking, place the ribs in a deep aluminum tray. Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Creole seasoning. Add the Worcestershire sauce to the tray. Add enough 7-Up or beer to almost cover the ribs. Cover and refrigerate... - 28.8279
Oriental Barbecued Spareribs
Marinate the joint for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Pre-heat an oven to 210°C/425°F/Gas 7.
Place the joint in a shallow roasting tin which has been brushed with oil, and roast for 20 minutes, then turn and roast for another 20 minutes.
Cut the joint apart... - 37.7293
Pompeian Barbecued Spareribs
1. Working with one rack at a time, lay the rack on a large cutting board. Trim off any excess meat because they won't cook at the same rate as the rib meat.
2. Flip the rack over so the meaty side is face down. There is a thin membrane on this... - 42.6021
Chinese Spare Ribs
1)Carefully trim any excess fat from the ribs and neatly cut down the ribs into pieces.
2)Take a bowl,mix the rest of the ingredients well, and marinate the pork ribs for at least 6 hours or overnight. Use a polythene bag for the same.Shake... - 43.3846
Orange And Ginger Spare Ribs
1) Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Arrange the spare ribs in a roasting tin.
3) Place a foil over and place in the oven for 35 minutes, till the pork is cooked tender.
4) Drain excess fat and juices in the pan and allow the... - 40.3788
Barbecued Pork Spareribs
1. Wipe the pork ribs and place them in a wok, wide frying pan or large flameproof casserole.
2. Finely chop the onion, crush the garlic and peel and slice the ginger. Blend the soy sauce, onion, garlic, ginger and chopped chillies together to a paste in a... - 32.4178
Chili Pork Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 350°F, 180°C.
2. In a deep fat fryer (or a wok), deep fry the spare ribs until brown and crisp and drain them on paper towel.
3. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a boil and... - 45.5661
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/Gas 8.
2. To prepare the ribs trim off and discard any excess fat and gristle from the ribs.
3. To prepare the marinade in a bowl combine crushed garlic, crushed fresh ginger, five-spice powder, soft brown... - 40.5001
Orange Spare Ribs
Cut the spare ribs into serving pieces.
Place the honey, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce in a small pan.
Grate the rind from one orange and add to the pan, together with the juice of both oranges.
Add salt and pepper to taste and heat gently,... - 38.7805
Oven Baked Spare Ribs
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together.
2. Place the ribs in a roasting tin, pour over the sauce and mix well. Cover with foil and leave to marinate overnight if possible, for a better flavour.
3. Cook, covered, in a preheated oven, 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark... - 31.022
Oriental Spare Ribs
Preheat the oven to 200Â°C/400Â°F/Gas Mark 6.
Place the ribs skin side up in a roasting tin.
Sprinkle with salt and roast for 30 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion until soft.
Sprinkle in the Bisto Powder and then remove from the heat... - 41.6064
Roast Loin Of Pork
1. Rub roast with a mixture of the salt, marjoram, and pepper. Secure roast on spit. Insert meat thermometer. Adjust spit about 8 inches above prepared coals, placing aluminum foil pan under pork to catch drippings. If using a gas-fired grill, adjust flame... - 24.1208
Roast Loin Of Pork
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of flavors and texture. Serve the Roast Loin Of Pork for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 36.7318
Savory Tenderloin Of Pork
Dice the onions and mix with a small teasp salt, 1/8 teasp pepper, sage and 1/8 teasp mixed herbs.
Put in a casserole with 1/4 pt cold water, cover and cook gently for 1 1/2 hr., stirring occasionally.
When the onions are about half cooked, place the chops... - 33.977
Loin Of Pork With Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
Ensure that the butcher has chined the loin (that is, sawn through the ribs at the spine end so that you can carve the meat easily when it is cooked).
Insert a sharp-pointed knife under some of the scoring made for crackling and insert the bay leaves, which... - 41.408
Pork Tamales In Banana Leaves
1. Place pork, 3 cups (750 mL) water, the onion halves and 1 clove garlic in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, until pork is fork-tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain pork, reserving 1 1/2 cups (375... - 45.3063
Pork And Prunes In Red Wine Sauce
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Bone the chops and cut into 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes.
Place the pork, prunes and walnuts in a lidded casserole.
Stir in the Red Wine Cook-in-Sauce.
Cover and bake for about 1 1/2 hours, until the meat is tender.
Garnish... - 30.9998
Roast Loin Of Pork In White Wine
Make small incisions in the pork around the ribs and bones and insert the garlic slivers.
Place in a bowl and add the parsley, thyme, bay leaf and salt and pepper to taste.
Pour in the oil and wine.
Cover and leave to marinate overnight, turning the meat... - 41.4399
Blue Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops
Combine carrot, the 1/4 cup pecans, the 1/4 cup blue cheese, the onion, and Worcestershire sauce in a small mixing bowl; set aside.
Trim fat from chops.
Make a pocket in each chop by cutting horizontally into the chop from the fat side almost to the... - 45.1709
Mix together the maple syrup, cayenne, salt and pepper to taste, the garlic, tomato puree, mustard and lemon juice.
Put the spareribs in a roasting tin.
Roast in a fairly hot oven (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6) for 30 minutes.
Remove the spareribs from the tin... - 34.6741
Heat the oven to 400Â°F (Gas Mark 6, 200Â°C).
Trim excess fat from the meat and cut the meat into small pieces.
Place it in a large bowl and mix in all the remaining ingredients with the exception of the pastry and beaten egg Cut off one third of the... - 45.3455