- » Garnished Bread
Garnished Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Garnished Bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Garnished Bread recipes.
Seasoned Bread Crumbs
Serve as topping for casseroles and assorted vegetables, or as coating for chicken, pork chops or veal. - 26.8286
Jellied Gold Canapes
1. Take one packet orange, lemon or pineapple jelly. Make jelly according to the direction on the packet, allow to set lightly, it should be soft enough to spread or brush.
2. Spread selected topping on base evenly. Place them on a tray.
3. Use a warm knife... - 34.6313
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Cut bread into small cubes. Put in large mixing bowl.
3. Melt margarine in large skillet. Add onion and celery; cook until tender. Add to bread cubes. Add sage, salt, and pepper.
4. Moisten with broth as desired, depending on... - 36.8063
Herbed French Bread
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Add oil and garlic; saute until garlic is tender.
Remove from the heat; stir in Parmesan, chives and mustard.
Cool for 5 minutes or until creamy.
Spread on one side of each slice of bread.
Place with buttered side up on an ungreased... - 35.5944
Sausage Kraut Pizza
This Sausage Kraut Pizza is the best thing that a famished soul can desire. Try out this rich veg meat garnished bread and let me know if you like it. your suggestionws for this Sausage Kraut Pizza are welcome. - 38.6095
Speedy Barbecued Pizza
Spread pesto sauce evenly over pizza crust.
Arrange tomato slices in single layer over pesto sauce; sprinkle evenly with Parmesan.
Place pizza on wire cake rack; place rack on foil pizza pan.
Place rack and pan on barbecue grill; grill over medium heat 15... - 26.951
Pizza Fresca Style
This Pizza Fresca Style is simply awesome ! I love this deliciously garnished bread with irresistible seasonings ! Try this Pizza Fresca Style and let me know if you like it ! - 43.4897
Old Fashioned Bread And Egg Dressing
1. Saute the onion and celery in the butter until the onion is transparent. Mix with the bread, hard-cooked egg and seasonings.
2. Blend the beaten egg with the stock and stir into the bread mixture.
3. Turn into a greased pan and place in the oven with the... - 31.4399
Corn Chili Strata
Trim crusts from bread.
Lightly spread slices with butter and fit into a lightly buttered 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Distribute corn in an even layer over bread, then arrange zucchini evenly over corn.
Sprinkle chilies and cheese evenly over zucchini.
Beat... - 45.2415
In a bowl blend flour packet from mix with 1/2 cup hot water to form a soft-dough.
With greased hands spread dough into a greased cold heavy 10-inch skillet.
Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides.
Cook over medium-low heat 7 minutes with lid of skillet... - 38.5434
Place a 10 inch frying pan over medium heat.
Pour oil into pan to a depth of 1/2 inch and heat to 375° on a deep frying thermometer.
Fry one tortilla at a time, turning quickly several times with 2 wide spatulas, until bubbly and just golden (about 30... - 46.471
Celery Sloppy Joes
These Sloppy Joes are a desire ! Try these irresistibly seasoned meat stuffed buns for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Sloppy Joes are welcome ! - 39.9796
Mushroom Eggs On Toast
This Mushroom Eggs on Toast make a delightful breakfast ! Try this toast topped with mushroom and egg and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Mushroom Eggs on Toast are welcome ! - 33.6899
This Eggs Blackstone makes a delicious breakfast ! Crispy bread toast topped with poached egg and tomato garnishing can be truly incredible ! Just try and let me know if you like this Eggs Blackstone. - 34.0783
Moist And Fluffy Pumpkin Bread-- How To Make Pumpkin Bread
This pumpkin bread recipe is pretty simple to make and it bakes up so beautiful! It has that perfect warm cinnamony-pumpkin flavor and stay moist for days (not that it will last that long) If you’re going to be doing a lot of holiday baking gift-giving... - 131.533
Frosted Nut Bread Ring Loaf
The Frosted Nut Bread Ring Loaf is an exquisite bread that is sure to get your guests excited! It will not be a surprise if they get addicted to the yummy Frosted Nut Bread Ring Loaf ! Try it! - 39.7051
Fruit And Nut Bread Wreath
In large bowl, combine dried fruit bits, cranberries, peaches and brandy; mix well.
Let stand 20 to 30 minutes or until fruit is softened.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour bottom only of 12 cup Bundt® pan or 8x4 inch loaf pan.
Add all remaining... - 44.6732
Steamed Whole Grain Bread
This recipe for steamed whole grain bread is a mixed flour, oat and milet bread. Very nurtitious and healthy, the steamed bread has sunflower nuts and eggs in it. garnished with fresh strawberries and strawberry sauce, this can be served for breakfast as a... - 47.5808
Holiday Cranberry Orange Bread
Cut the cranberries in halves.
Sift the flour, sugar, potato granules, baking powder, soda and salt together into a bowl.
Combine the eggs, water, orange juice, butter and orange peel.
Add to the flour mixture and beat just until blended.
Fold in the pecans... - 40.0247
Pumpkin Banana Bread
In a large mixer bowl, cream sugar and shortening.
Beat in eggs, bananas, pumpkin and vanilla.
Mix well in a medium bowl.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nuts.
Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
Spoon batter into greased... - 42.3529
Cheese And Herb Bread
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Slice baguette every 3/4 inch (2 cm) without cutting completely.
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute garlic and herbs. Set aside.
– Cut cheese into about 20 slices.
– Coat one slice of baguette with... - 37.7925
Seasoned Fresh Cheese On Baguette Boatlets
Peel and chop the garlic.
Wash and shake the herbs dry; remove the larger stems and chop the rest.
Halve the pepper and remove the seeds, stem and membranes, then wash, dry and dice.
Cut the baguette in half and then across in 2-inch slices.
Remove about... - 37.2385
Combine bread and milk in a medium bowl.
Add beaten egg yolks, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
In a separate bowl beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; fold into yolk mixture.
Transfer to a preheated 8-inch nonstick skillet with flameproof handle, and... - 31.4886
Coffee Bread is a simple to make recipe. Coffee Bread gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and garnished with nuts. Coffee Bread is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 37.9718
Blueberry Banana Bread(broiled)
1. Toss blueberries with 2 tablespoons flour and set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine remaining flour, baking powder, soda, salt and nutmeg.
3. Cream sheet and broil 6 inches from heating element until lightly browned.
4. In a cup... - 49.8731
Onion Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; set aside.
Place shredded zucchini in colander to drain.
Combine flour, French Fried Onions, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, basil and salt in large bowl.
Combine milk, melted butter or margarine,... - 41.0715
This highly nutritious rye bread is gorgeously garnished using endive leaves and tomato. Give your day a healthy and filling start! - 43.6109
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut the bread diagonally ensuring the bottom crust remains intact.
3) Add garlic and cheese to the butter, mix well, and brush the cut surface of the bread with the garlic butter mix.
4) With aluminum... - 34.6449
Easy Garlic Bread
1. In the loaf make cuts at 1 to 1 1/2-inch intervals.
2. Without cutting right through, leave 1/4-inch of bread joining the slices together at base.
3. Crush garlic well and beat into butter.
4. Between slices of bread spread a generous amount of... - 33.6959
Tea-time Bread Chivda
Bread turns out great when transformed into an interesting snack with some simple Indian spices. Check out Madhura showing how to make Bread Chivda or Bread Upma with bread slices in prepared seasoning mix. Makes a great tea-time snack! - 112.813
Beer And Bread Soup
Break the bread in small pieces into a mixing bowl.
Mix the water and beer and pour this over the bread.
Allow it to stand for several hours.
When ready to serve, cook the mixture over a low flame, stirring occasionally, just long enough for it to... - 32.443
Apple Yogurt Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Coat an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients and set aside.
4. In another bowl mix well combining yogurt, eggs, milk, sugar and oil.
5. Add... - 49.789
Tuscan Bread Soup
In a heavy pot, heat the oil and saute the garlic and red pepper flakes over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes with their juice, stock, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
To serve,... - 37.4969
Mozzarella In Carozza
1. Remove the crusts from the bread and cut off the tips of the corners.
2. Flour the cheese lightly and place each slice of cheese between two slices of bread.
3. Pour enough olive oil in a skillet to make a depth of one inch. Heat until hot but not... - 33.9842
Make incisions in the bread, cutting to but not through the bottom, 1 1/2-2 inches apart.
Cream the butter with the pepper and garlic salt.
Cut the cheese slices in half diagonally to make triangles.
Spread a little seasoned butter on both sides of the bread... - 34.2435
Homemade Banana Nut Bread
This holiday season, skip the usually fare and whom up something new in your kitchen. Banana nut bread is one such delicacy that shouldn't be much pain cooking up in your kitchen. Just follow the simple instructions presented in this recipe video and get... - 99.0577
Parmesan Bread Deluxe
1) Take a small bowl and combine salad dressing, onion and cheese in it. Nicely blend the ingredients together.
2) Spread generous amount of the prepared dressing mixture on each bread slice.
3) Arrange the bread slices on a cookie sheet and broil 2... - 38.8138
Dark German Rye Bread
This Dark German Rye Bread tastes awesome ! Serve slices of this Dark German Rye Bread with delicious toppings or garnishings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are always welcome ! - 42.3769
Spiced Bread Sauce
Place milk, onion, bay leaves, nutmeg and mace in a pan.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 mins.
Remove from heat, cool.
Strain, return to a clean pan and stir in breadcrumbs, fat and seasoning.
Cook over a low heat for 15 mins, stirring... - 36.0674
Brazil Nut Bread Pudding
Cut buttered bread into half-inch wide strips.
Arrange in layers in buttered baking dish.
Sprinkle each layer with Brazil nuts.
Beat eggs slightly, add sugar, salt, vanilla and milk.
Mix well and pour over bread.
Garnish top with Brazil nuts and bake in slow... - 38.4095
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take two 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pans and spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter over the bottom and sides with a pastry brush.
3. Into each pan sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the flour and tip it from side to side... - 47.3205
Spoon Bread Cups
1. In a large bowl, place the cornmeal and stir in boiling hot water until all the ingredients are well dissolved. The mixture should become thick.
2. Add the butter or margarine, milk, eggs, baking powder, and salt. Beat till all ingredients are well... - 37.7823
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add evaporated milk, sugar, shortening, salt, eggs and 2 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in fruit and enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (do not knead).
Place in a greased bowl.
Cover and let rise in... - 44.0751
American Brown Bread Ice Cream
1) In a pan, melt butter. Toss in the breadcrumbs. Fry till they become crisp.
2) Sprinkle in half the amount of sugar. Let the sugar caramalize as you keep stirring.
3) Transfer the mixture onto a wooden board. Allow to cool before crushing into fine... - 36.347
Easy French Toast
In medium bowl, beat eggs with a fork until blended. Add milk, sugar, salt and nutmeg and beat with a fork to combine. In a skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 1 to 2 minutes... - 25.9736
Cut crusts from bread.
Spread bread lightly with butter.
Cut into small cubes.
Add onions and eggs; refrigerate overnight.
Add the remaining ingedients in the morning and chill 3 to 4 hours.
Garnish with cucumbers, tomatoes, etc. - 33.3513
Bangin' Cheesy Garlic Bread
If you want to have a garlic bread, try this recipe with a twist. Made with herbs and veggies, this bread is a perfect appetizer and can be relished at any time any day. - 129.908
Cheesy Herb Bread
1) Take a bowl to combine flour, baking powder, salt, stock powder, rosemary, dill, chives, sage and 12 g / 4 oz cheese. Mix all the ingredients properly.
2) In a small bowl, whisk egg, milk and butter.
3) Pour this egg mixture to the large... - 45.0678
Bread Salad With Diced Chicken
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Spread the bread cubes in a large shallow baking pan; place, uncovered, in the oven and toast for 12 to 15 minutes or until crisp and pale golden.
Meanwhile, whirl the oil, vinegar, basil, garlic, anchovies, and salt in a food... - 38.6927
1. Break the bread into small pieces.
2. Finely chop onion.
3. Add the seasoning ingredients.
4. On crackling of mustard seeds, add jeera, chopped green chillies, curry leaves and hing.
5. Add onion and saute till soft and transparent.
6. Sprinkle little... - 38.8945
Ricotta And Basil Pizza Bread
GETTING READY 1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 220 degrees centigrade. 2) Prepare the bread mix with the help of pack instructions. 3) Knead the... - 33.1501
Eggnog Nut Bread
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) Grease the bottom of a 8x4-inch loaf pan and set aside.
3) In a bowl, add together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg and set aside.
4) In another bowl combine sugar, butter, eggs and brandy extract.
5) Beat... - 48.3842
Bread Soup is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this Bread Soup effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 42.8563
Bread Pudding With Dates And Pecans
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With butter lightly grease an 8-inch baking pan.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the skim milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites and... - 45.0198
Eggnog Nut Bread
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) Grease the base of the 8x4-inch loaf pan and keep aside.
3) In a bowl add flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg and mix well. Keep aside.
4) In another bowl add sugar, butter, eggs and brandy extract and mix... - 51.1492
Hamburger Corn Bread Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Follow the instructions on the package to bake the cornbread.
3. Cut into 4 squares, split, and place the bottom halves on an ovenproof platter.
4. Prepare a mixture of beef chuck with onion, salt, and... - 43.2723
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl dissolve fast rise yeast and sugar in 1/2 cup of warm water. Set it aside for 5 minutes until foamy.
3. In an electric mixing bowl add the yeast mixture, flour, sea salt and warm... - 108.005
Naan Bread With Curried Vegetable Kebabs
1. Make the spiced yogurt baste, by blending all the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate it until required.
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes
3. Cook them in boiling salted water until just tender.
4. Drain them when cooked.
5.... - 47.0669
Mint Hummus With Pita Bread
1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Garnish the hummus with olive oil (optional) and pepper, serve with pita bread. - 0
Strawberry Nut Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream butter with sugar, vanilla, and lemon extract until fluffy.
3) Beat in eggs.
4) Sift flour with baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt.
5) Combine jam and sour cream and add in... - 49.8227
Cherry Apricot Tea Bread
In a small bowl, combine apricots and water; let stand for 1 hour.
Add cherries; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add sour cream, sugar, salt, butter, eggs and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in... - 45.3239
Bread And Cheese Pudding
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F.
2. Apply butter to a 1 pint pie dish.
3. Apply butter to bread. Using a knife, cut off crusts and cut each piece into four neat triangles.
4. In the bottom of the dish, line up a layer of... - 44.1954
Frosted Date Loaf
Frosted Date Loaf makes the best bet as an anytime munchy. This Frosted Date Loaf oacks in the richness of cream cheese, pecan and crushed pineapple. Just check out the recipe of the flavorsome and rich Frosted Date Loaf. - 39.5981
Orange Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Brush the bottom of 1 small baking dish or ear dish with butter.
3) In a saucepan, mix together milk and orange rind.
4) Heat the milk mixture to simmer for 10 minutes, but don-€™t let it boil.
5)... - 43.3723
Caramelized Onion And Toasted Bread Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Spread the bread squares on a baking sheet and toast for about 10 minutes, until golden.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the onions, cover and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until softened, about 5... - 27.1696
Rye Bread Torte
Beat egg yolks with honey.
Add all ingredients except fruit.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into oiled 9-inch spring-form pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 1 hour.
To serve, garnish with strawberries or other fruit. - 34.1961
Masala Bread Squares
A quick and easy to prepare snack for kids.You can give this dish in the tiffin as well. - 0
Zesty Italian Pheasant Bread
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Place bread shell on the prepared baking sheet.
In a small bowl stir together oil, garlic, and pepper.
Brush over bread shell.
Sprinkle with tomato, crumbled cheese, and snipped fresh or dried herb.
Bake in a 400° oven for 10... - 42.2221
Fillet Of Beef On Bearnaise Bread
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Rub tenderloin with oil and rosemary.
Place one half on a rack in a roasting pan and roast in the center of the oven for about 15 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 120 degrees.
Remove and let cool to room... - 40.1826
Savory Bread Pudding
1) Cut the prepared bread in bite-sized chunks.
2) Use a fresh lemon to grate the lemon rind.
3) In a saucepan, add sufficient water to cover the lemon rind and raisins.
4) Heat up the water and set aside, to soften the raisins and lemon... - 50.7307
Fruited Brown Bread
"Combine raisins, dates, soda and butter with 3 1/2 cups boiling water; cool.
Add brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, cloves, flour and molasses; beat well.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into 8 small loaf pans.
Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
Garnish with walnut halves and... - 42.8292
Raisin Nut Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a saucepan, combine raisin and water and let it boil.
3) Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
4) Combine egg, sugar, and vanilla and stir in the raisin mixture.
5) Sift flour with baking... - 45.307
An Exotic Indian Dessert of saffron flavoured rabree ( reduced milk) spread on a slice of syrupy soaked home made bread and garnished with dried nuts. - 42.5027
Chicken And Onions With Bread Dressing
1. In a skillet heat oil, add the onion and chicken and cook over medium heat until chicken is browned all over.
2. In a food processor put garlic, oregano, basil and bread slice and make coarse crumbs.
3. Now add the crumbs to the chicken lower the... - 40.5055
Old-fashioned Bread Pudding
Combine pudding mix and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in medium saucepan.
Add 2 cups of the milk; blend well.
Add raisins and lemon rind.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
Pour... - 41.4588
Stale Bread Soup
1)In a saucepan, heat oil.
2) Add onion, pepper and garlic and saute for a minute.
3) Add tomatoes and cook further for atleast 5 minutes.
4)Stir in the bread, salt and water, and simmer for atleast... - 43.0119
Braided Fruit Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk, sugar, salt and shortening. Heat through.
4) Allow the mixture turn lukewarm.
5) Add yeast and stir until completely dissolved.
6)... - 48.101
Pita Bread Pizzas With Peppers And Smoked Ham
1) Halve the pitta bread horizontally, place the golden sides on a baking sheet and brush the pale sides with a little olive oil.
2) Place the tomatoes towards the edges of the bread, sprinkle oregano, salt and pepper.
3) Place sliced red and green... - 39.674
Bread Pudding With Rum
Cut the bread into eight slices and place in a deep buttered dish.
Brush with the melted butter.
Combine the raisins, currants and rum in a separate bowl.
In a separate bowl beat the eggs and sugar thoroughly.
Stir in the milk and cream,... - 43.3877
Pumpkin Nut Bread
In mixing bowl, blend pumpkin, water, egg, and spices.
Add dry nut bread mix; stir till moistened.
Turn into 3 greased 5 1/2 x 3 x 2-inch loaf pans (or one 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan).
Bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 35 to 40 minutes or till done (50 minutes... - 37.3566
Strawberry Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Use vegetable spray over a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
3) In a pot, add skim milk and honey and scald.
4) Take off from heat, add in the butter and cool.
5) In a bowl, add eggs and beat.
6) Add into the milk... - 46.8199
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a baking casserole.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the celery and onion. Saute till the mixture becomes soft.
3) In a large mixing bowl, arrange the bread cubes. Add the celery and onion mixture... - 40.7741
Skillet Walnut Pumpkin Bread
Grease 9-inch cast-iron skillet.
Dust with cornmeal; set aside.
In large bowl, beat butter, sugar and eggs.
Add pumpkin and milk; mix to blend thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine flour, the 3/4 cup cornmeal, allspice, baking soda and baking powder.
Add to wet... - 43.8235
Tomato Bread Strata
Melt half a tablespoon butter in a pan and fry onion for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add beans, garlic, chilli powder, capsicums and mint.
Cook on low fire for two minutes.
Arrange half the bread at the bottom of a greased casserole dish.
Spread beans mixture on them;... - 45.8597
Sharon Tyler Herbst's Summer Bread Salad
1) Prepare the dressing: In a large bowl using a fork mix shallots, lemon rind, garlic, and salt. Mash the ingredients.
2) Whisk oil, vinegar, and freshly ground black pepper.
3) Prepare the salad: In a bowl add cucumber, fennel, tomatoes, peppers, and... - 42.0145
Spicy Bread Upma
Bread Upma is one of the quickest and easiest breakfast dishes to make. It can be made with bread that is a few days old and when spiced up tastes quite good. A must try recipe. - 0
Finnish Coffee Bread
This Finnish Coffee Bread is an addiction. Offer this delicious glazed bread irresistibly seasoned with almonds and cherries when you invite your friends to your next coffee party you can eat it for breakfast too. Your suggestions for this Finnish Coffee... - 44.2058
Bread upma is a dish made with fresh breadcrumbs.its a good way to use bread with a twist which is nearing its expiry date and you want to use it as soon as possible. - 42.769
Country French Bread Slices
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, combine margarine and parsley.
3. Spread on one side of bread slices.
4. Place the buttered side down, on ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan or a cookie sheet.
5. Toast it at 400°F oven for 5... - 39.6701
Italian French Bread Special
Combine tomato paste, water, Parmesan, onion, olives and seasonings.
Preheat browning skillet 4 1/2 minutes.
Crumble ground chuck into skillet.
Microwave 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add tomato mixture.
Slice French bread in half... - 40.62
Tuscan Bean And Bread Soup
In a 6 quart (6 1) stockpot, saute fennel, onion, and garlic in olive oil until very soft, about 20 minutes.
Drain beans and add to pot.
Add chicken stock and simmer until beans are tender.
Squeeze out the bread and mix into the soup until blended.
Season... - 39.1082
Zesty Italian Peasant Bread
1 Place bread shell on a lightly greased baking sheet. In a small mixing bowl stir together oil, garlic, and pepper; brush over bread shell. Sprinkle tomato, cheese, and snipped or crushed herb over bread shell. Bake in a 400° oven 10 to 15 minutes or until... - 28.2585
Bread Dumplings And Mushrooms
Slice the rolls very thinly and sprinkle with the salt.
Pour over the lukewarm milk and leave to soak for 15 minutes.
Slice the mushrooms; peel and finely dice the onions.
Heat 1/4 cup of the butter in a pan and fry the diced onions until softened.
Mix the... - 43.9853
Orange And Raisin Bread Pudding
Orange And Raisin Bread Pudding has a grand taste. Orange And Raisin Bread Pudding get its taste from raisin mixed with eggs, honey and milk. Orange And Raisin Bread Pudding is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 40.632
Korean Red Bean Paste Bread
Have a can of sweet red bean paste in your pantry and do not know what to do with it? Make some Korean old-fashioned bread. This is similar to a Danish pastry and makes a wonderful item to serve for a brunch with friends. Who doesn’t love warm freshly baked... - 110.704
New York Style Sausage Stuffed Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Let the frozen dough thaw completely.
3) Take the sausage out of its casing. In a frying pan, add in the sausage and brown well. Drain on paper towels and allow to cool down.
4) In a large bowl, mix... - 44.6453
Thaw frozen fish.
Place on greased rack in 10 inch skillet.
Add boiling water to cover.
Add quartered onion and 2 teaspoons salt.
Simmer, covered, till fish flakes easily, 5 to 10 minutes.
Carefully remove fish.
Cover; chill... - 33.6352