- » Garlic Wine
Garlic Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic wine recipes.
Mussels With Garlic And Wine
Go on a jazzy journey with chef John as he prepares garlicky mussels poached in wine. Watch tapping, bobbing, swaying to swimming spoon, and fresh fills. Smell the notes and smell the garlic. Close your eyes and watch the magic. This video turns a simple... - 99.7914
Jamaican Garlic Wine Mussels
Sweet, plump mussels cooked in zesty garlic and wine sauce make for a hearty seafood delicacy. However, you might need a few extra prep-up time before you get on with this recipe. Just stick to the recipe instructions as presented here and get started. - 60.3926
Garlic Shrimp In Wine
1) Heat the oil in a small skillet.
2) Add the garlic and shrimp and sautÃ© for about 3 to 5 minutes, till the shrimp turns pink, constantly stirring.
3) Take out the garlic and discard it.
4) To the skillet, add the salt, wine and pepper and cook... - 45.8447
Leeks In Wine And Garlic Sauce
Yummy Leeks In Wine And Garlic Sauce is something that you shouldn€™t miss. It would be a great injustice that you do to your taste buds if you don't taste this wonderful dish. Trust me you will love the melting flavors of the Leeks In Wine And Garlic... - 43.043
Garlic Wine Pot Roast
Garlic Wine Pot Roast gives a pleasant taste. The toppings of the beef bouillon adds a good taste to Garlic Wine Pot Roast. Garlic Wine Pot Roast is an easy to make dish. - 41.5463
Garlic Wine Steamed Mussels
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium to high heat and saute shallots and garlic in it for three minutes
2. Add wine, bay leaf, thyme, lemon juice and salt to it and allow it to come to a boil
3. Turn the heat down and simmer for ten... - 40.9633
Portuguese Spare Ribs In Garlic Wine
Put spareribs in a deep non-metal bowl.
Blend together vinegar, 3 cups water, wine, coriander, cumin, garlic cloves (slightly broken), cayenne, and salt.
Pour liquid over pork.
Cover and refrigerate for 4 days; turn meat in marinade several times during this... - 40.8312
Prawns Sauteed In Garlic And Wine
Dust the prawns with the flour, shaking off the excess.
Heat a 12-inch saute pan over medium heat and add the oil.
Add the prawns to the pan.
Brown lightly on one side, turn and add garlic, shallots, and a pinch of salt.
Brown prawns on their second... - 38.1769
Shrimp With Garlic And Wine Sauce
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Rinse quickly under running water.
Heat the oil and saute the garlic for about two minutes.
Add the shrimp and parsley and cook gently on both sides for about five minutes.
Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Add the wine... - 35.4278
Rabbit Cooked In Garlic And Wine
1. Make portions out of the rabbit, cover with the wine and marinate overnight.
2. In a frying pan gently heat some oil and fry the garlic and then the rabbit portions until brown on both sides.
3. Once the rabbit is cooked pour in the wine marinade,... - 33.6279
Garlic Marinated Mushrooms With Wine Vinegar
Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in a skillet, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms, and simmer 5 minutes.
Let cool, cover and chill several hours or overnight.
Drain before serving, removing garlic and bay leaf. - 31.4239
Mussels In Wine And Garlic
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add onions or shallots and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onions or shallots are golden. Add wine and stock, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add... - 28.7572
Wine Garlic Spread
1.In a small bowl, mix butter or margarine with garlic clove or garlic powder, salt and dry red wine.
2.Blend the ingredients well.
3.Use the spread on breads. - 26.6166
Garlic Wine Steamed Mussels
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Add wine, thyme, lemon juice, salt, and bay leaf; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Return to a boil; add mussels and tomato. Cover and... - 26.4204
Garlic Wine Vinegar
1. Crush the garlic and add to the vinegar in a saucepan. Heat until almost boiling and then stand until quite cool.
2. Strain and bottle. - 18.3857
Shrimp Scampi - With Lots Of Garlic And Wine
1. Defrost, clean, devein and remove the shell from the shrimp, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the garlic and parsley, slice the onions, keep everything aside.
3. In a frying pan sauté the garlic with olive oil and butter until brown.
4.... - 0
Garlic Wine Recipes By Category